Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The only real answer I can think of is tome of the wilds.

A talent would in my opinion not be sufficient
    And a PvP talent even less so.

But even these both would be much better than the current forced, and force-fed to the player!, overstuffed turkey form.
    It is a disgrace to all Balance druids, who function as the keepers of the natural order, not some flightless poultry moaning about while being chased by a hunter.

The current iteration is a clown show, plain and simple. Its a fucking joke, and a very bad one at that.
    Its okay if you cosmetically make it a clown show SOMETIMES for shits and giggles, but to force it on serious players is a shame.
    Last edited by Sunwalker; 2020-07-04 at 10:46 PM.

Maybe the Beta will actually bear a little surprise next week

LOOOL Barbershop will even have gender change XDXD

Moonkin has to become a cosmetic tome at this point.

Even the new character creation animations support this idea, as when you create a new druid in alpha,
    the character casts various balance spell effects, then shifts into cat, then casts restoration spells.

The character is not in moonkin form when you create it, in the preview. Blizzard make it so
    Player choice forward!

Hell i could even pay to get rid of my god damn moonkin form by now..

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Make Bear and Cat form cosmetic as well while you're at it

- Signed Tree Druid that got it's form put on Cooldown (But thankfully got to preserve it's true form due to a Glyph)
    No!! Bear and cat form look good and in artifact forms they look amazing! Moonkin form on the other hand does not, it looks horrendous!! They must make it optional!

Having to switch to an unnecessary from to cast the very same spells you would cast naturally in your original form is just tedious bullshit.

Moonkin adds nothing of value to Balance, and this should be reflected in game as an optional cosmetic tome choice just like treant which is in and of itself unnecessary too.

Power to the players!!

Currently, the only way to make the spec somewhat dynamic with switching to and fro KFC is to use macros
    By coupling together our most basic spelsl like moonfire, sunfire, lunar strike and solar wrath with /cast moonkin form.

The team should have remedied this 15 years ago, but they still hold on to this outdated piece of shit model.

Better to have moonkin gone and made cosmetic, if the team can't manage to make our default DPS spells turn us moonkin and then back with healing spells.
    Last edited by Arkenonporos; 2020-07-21 at 09:08 AM.