Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Just because your lot think he is a hero and it was self defense doesn't mean he is innocent just OJ and Bill Cosby.
    it very clearly was self defense. its 100% black and white in this case. its not even remotely possible to view it another way without being so insanely bias you cant see straight.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The right wing media is not praising him other. If any of these radical leftists actually watched, they would see that the right wing media are praising that the law of self defense was upheld.
    They are offering him jobs, dancing and partying because they are so proud of the law /s

Nobody is calling Kyle a hero and he isn't being praised. The only thing the right and gun owners are praising the law of self defense is being held up against far left radical bullies trying to change the laws through intimidation.

You need to stop listening to the BS that CNN and MSNBC continue to put out.
    LOL I'm not calling him a hero and I believe both Fox News and CNN as well as MSNBC and most MSM are bias. The right and gun owners are praising him all across SM as a hero and posing him as this messiah as they politicize self-defense like the radical LEFT and RIGHT do with everything else.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Then why did you acknowledge the right wing is celebrating?

- - - Updated - - -

And OJ Simpson was innocent, right?
    where did i do that? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    it very clearly was self defense.
    Which is why it took a highly biased judge acting in a way to produce that ruling.

Zzzzzz. Once again: we get that your actual agenda is establishing precedent for violent reprisals against your political opponents, you don't need to be so transparent about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Matt Gaetz sure seems to think so.
    He is an idiot who should not be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    it very clearly was self defense. its 100% black and white in this case. its not even remotely possible to view it another way without being so insanely bias you cant see straight.
    That's your opinion as I am entitled to mine, I don't side with white supremacist with hero complexes either.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you are going with Bill Cosby and OJ are in the right.
    didnt cosby get off on a technicality due to gross incompetence on a DA? the cases really arent similar the evidence against kyle was flimsy at best
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

The right wing media is not praising him other. If any of these radical leftists actually watched, they would see that the right wing media are praising that the law of self defense was upheld.
    the right is praising him more than anyone. dude dont be ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No True Right Winger".

Rofl.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Good on the kid~

He shouldn't have been there.. because police was meant to fucking keep things under control. It's a sad day when our kids have to be the ones defending their families and friends' businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Which is why it took a highly biased judge acting in a way to produce that ruling.
    The judge even held the option to do a mistrial if he didn't get the verdict he wanted what a guy.

Can something be both projection and true?

This hurts my brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    I mean, my takeaway is: when you’re at a protest and it devolves into confrontations between rioters burning trash in dumpsters versus armed vigilantes, it’s time to go home. This was a place where civilization fell apart for a while, get away.

Oh and vote for stricter gun laws.
    Why not vote on stricter anti-riot laws so that people won't feel the need to defend themselves with firearms against the mob?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    didnt cosby get off on a technicality due to gross incompetence on a DA? the cases really arent similar the evidence against kyle was flimsy at best
    But you are going with the justice system doesn't make mistakes so Cosby, OJ heck even Jeffrey Epstein's initial slap on the wrist are righteous by that logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Why not vote on stricter anti-riot laws
    You can just say you want to ban protests, dude. Rofl.

They are offering him jobs, dancing and partying because they are so proud of the law /s
    Wrong. Dude stop lying. Noboidy has even talked to him because he isn't talking to anyone and NOBODY is dancing or partying. You don;t get to make stuff up and call it fact.

I feel sorry for Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    President Brandon
    Who's that?

But you are going with the justice system doesn't make mistakes so Cosby, OJ heck even Jeffrey Epstein's initial slap on the wrist are righteous by that logic.
    of course it can make mistakes, but this case is 1+1=2 in level of obvious. all evidence, all testimony, all law, everything shows kyle acted only in self defense as a last resort.