Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    And what change has any of this violence ever made? Noe. All it does is inflames things even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. The protests in Minneapolis were about the cop not being immediately being arrested. Period.
    Wrong. This has been building for a long time. George Floyd was just the latest in a long line of police murdering unarmed black people

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Cop killed black man -> time to destroy other people property and kill a few civillians while spreading hate and racism.
    Fun fact: one of the inciting incidents for this country seeking its independence from Britain was the destruction of property in protest. A bunch of Republicans less than a decade ago even decided to name themselves after that event.

And what change has any of this violence ever made? Noe. All it does is inflames things even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. The protests in Minneapolis were about the cop not being immediately being arrested. Period.
    Are you like one of those white guys who lived in a 95% white town who thinks they know everything about what minorities face by magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    According to the police he was.

According to the police he was chasing them with a machete and then was kicked and stomped on and is now in stable condition.

I mean if anyone faces charges it is likely to be him. Why do you want to give a pass to machete wielding attempted murder? Why do you want to attack people who jumped in and likely saved a life??
    Your attempts at gaslighting are pathetic, according to police he was the one assaulted. We have them on video chasing and stoning him before he ran at the the guy with the skateboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    NOBODY wants innocent people killed or their stores destroyed, maybe just stop lying, if you want to be taken serious.
    Lying about what? lolz? It's obvious that protests are takign other people lives and money(things from the shop).

Get a grip.

But just maybe understand that it is NOT OKAY to oppress and kill minorities for centuries, because... I don't even know a reason for your stupid racism.
    You really think you would not fight back if cops could just kill you whenever they wanted to? lol, that would make you really stupid.

I thought you are always proud that the US is the "country of the free" (laughable, but whatever)
    But somehow you have a problem when people want to be free and not be oppressed anymore. You are fucking hypocrites.
    You seen too obtuse to understand simple logic. Do you think that we, as people, should be able by right to kill other people? I mean like... seriously, we can kill other people because cops are killing people of other color? XD LMAO
    You're a hyporite if you think that.

Give me an actual case of police brutality and not ones you declare it to be simply because the police officer made contract with a civilian and I will. Also, you seem to forget that I stated that what happened to Floyd was police brutality and what happened to ROdney King was police brutality. Funny how yo ignore that.
    these are all your claims, and you keep running away from them.

You even ignored the definition of the fucking word, so your willful ignorance is not my fault. Multiple examples were given, and defended by you.

It's a shame you keep getting caught making up bullshit to defend police brutality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, apparently the system to this day does not care that it is racist, so if these protests/riots stop and nothing changes, the next incident will spark protests and riots again because NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

NOBODY wants innocent people killed or their stores destroyed, maybe just stop lying, if you want to be taken serious.

But just maybe understand that it is NOT OKAY to oppress and kill minorities for centuries, because... I don't even know a reason for your stupid racism.
    You really think you would not fight back if cops could just kill you whenever they wanted to? lol, that would make you really stupid.

I thought you are always proud that the US is the "country of the free" (laughable, but whatever)
    But somehow you have a problem when people want to be free and not be oppressed anymore. You are fucking hypocrites.
    Bull. You and others are outright condoning it. Not once have I seen you say it was wrong or show any outrage over it. Hell, you are making excuses for it in this very post. It's OK in your mind to ruin other innocent lives because the cops have ruined innocent lives. They only hypocrisy here is yours. The only lying here is you.

Still waiting for you to actually condemn the roiting and looting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You seen too obtuse to understand simple logic. Do you think that we, as people, should be able by right to kill other people? I mean like... seriously, we can kill other people because cops are killing people of other color? XD LMAO
    You're a hyporite if you think that.
    No lives matter until black lives matter.

If all of you are willing to overlook black people being killed unjustly why in the fuck should we listen to you when you get the vapors now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, apparently the system to this day does not care that it is racist, so if these protests/riots stop and nothing changes, the next incident will spark protests and riots again because NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
    The system does not have feelings. It is not a living breathing human being. The system itself is not racist. Many people in charge of it are. Try to differentiate between the two.

Bull. You and others are outright condoning it. Not once have I seen you say it was wrong or show any outrage over it. Hell, you are making excuses for it in this very post. It's OK in your mind to ruin other innocent lives because the cops have ruined innocent lives. They only hypocrisy here is yours. The only lying here is you.

Still waiting for you to actually condemn the roiting and looting.
    Like you are condoning police brutality?

Wait for it...

- - - Updated - - -

The system does not have feelings. It is not a living breathing human being. The system itself is not racist. Many people in charge of it are. Try to differentiate between the two.
    Not only do you not understand the definition of police brutality, but you also don't know what systemic racism is.

They. Are. The. System.

We are all still waiting on the evidence for your 44 baseless claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    True, violent upheaval never changes anything.
    You aren't going to overthrow the government, so that isn't even relevant.

Systemic racism is not about the system having racist "feelings".

You aren't going to overthrow the government, so that isn't even relevant.
    Yeah, you should just do your best to defend authoritarian violence against civilians, because "nothing will change."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah look, yet someone else who thinks "racist" is just another term for "bad person".

No, Karen. There's a reason we say "racist" instead of "cunt", and that's precisely because the former is a reference to a system of social marginalization and oppression. Here's a quote from the woman who literally wrote the book on white fragility:

“We have to stop thinking about racism simply as someone who says the N-word,” she says. “This book is centred in the white western colonial context, and in that context white people hold institutional power.” This means understanding that racism is a system rather than just a slur; it is prejudice plus power. And in Britain and the US at least, it is designed to benefit and privilege whiteness by every economic and social measure.
    "Racism" requires a system, by definition. What you are describing is just prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Your attempts at gaslighting are pathetic, according to police he was the one assaulted. We have them on video chasing and stoning him before he ran at the the guy with the skateboard.
    after he came out to an area with a machete and threatened people just admit it... you don't give a fuck because they're not white.

It makes sense that the dude defending police brutality is also defending systemic racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Like you are condoning police brutality?

Wait for it...
    Nope. Once again I have condemned every actual case of police brutality presented such as the Floyd case. I also mentioned Rodney King. So, are you going to condemn rioting and looting?

Bull. You and others are outright condoning it. Not once have I seen you say it was wrong or show any outrage over it.
    STOP THE LIES.

I said multiple times in this thread, that I don't support violent protests. I understand why they happen. That is a HUGE difference.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ng_you_police/

So do out resident fascist approve of this? I guess they must. After police say yes you can be outside they shoot at people for being outside.

Oh and they updated their FAQ later on to say you can't even be on your own porch. this was not the case when they shot at this woman

"Let's go! Let's go!", "Light 'em up!"... What do these guys think they're doing? Playing call of duty? lol
    These guys aren't posing any threat at all sitting on their porch. But I guess filming police now warrants getting shot at by rubber bullets or whatever that was.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-05-31 at 08:21 PM.