Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They were deployed there to secure the area by the Governor. That makes it a legal order. And I already told you what law she broke.

Yes they do work. What the rest of the world thinks is irrelevant and ironic since their are courts in other countries that are 100o's of times worse.
    Where's your evidence.

We all want to see the law, evidence please. We're not going to take the word of a random poster who defends police brutality, and systemic racism.

They were deployed there to secure the area by the Governor. That makes it a legal order. And I already told you what law she broke.

Illegal orders aren't suddenly made legal because "The Governor told them to go there".

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    I mean you didn't expect much but holy fuck

I especially like how he thinks the world is watching these riots and for some reason focuses on his political rivals.

Disorderly Conduct for defying a police order. Defying an order is a misdemeanor.
    You can defy police orders you are aware right? An officer can not demand you do something against your civil rights and force you to follow. That isn't how it works... if the order itself is illegal you are not obligated to obey the illegal order.

A cop can demand that you let them search your car, but you can say no, get a warrant and fuck off. That doesn't become a misdemeanour because you exercised your rights given you to under the law the country

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    I have been in USA for extended periods of time, there is very little racism. My sister lives in westminster, orange county. People in media and people on forums just exaggerate and try to make it out as if they scream loud enough it makes them right.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I have been to USA? Because my sister lives there?
    Your anecdotal experience is not what the reality is, so stop acting like it is.

Yes they do work. What the rest of the world thinks is irrelevant and ironic since their are courts in other countries that are 100o's of times worse.
    If their idea of securing the area was killing the citizens would that make it legal in your mind?

THE RELEASE SAID YOU COULD BE OUTSIDE ON YOUR PROPERTY

Quote Originally Posted by Regnmoln View Post
    I especially like how he thinks the world is watching these riots and for some reason focuses on his political rivals.
    Well the world is watching. I guarantee you people around the world are. AS for the other stuff every city that is experiencing these riots are run by his rival party.

Well the world is watching. I guarantee you people around the world are. AS for the other stuff every city that is experiencing these riots are run by his rival party.
    Evidence please.

United States v. Minker, 350 US 179, just above the last paragraph of page 187
    “Because of what appears to be an official command or lawful order on the surface, many citizens, because of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their rights, due to ignorance.” (Paraphrased)

http://cdn.loc.gov/service/ll/usrep/...srep350179.pdf

Basically there being a command doesn't mean shit... unless you as the person waives your own rights and comply but whether you do or not is up to you

People around the world are watching out cops and thinking.. the fuck is wrong with American cops.

Well the world is watching.
    Yeah, and we are on the side of the protesters.
    I guess they didn't tell you that on FoxNews.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ogras View Post
    Protesting the killing of a person by burning homeless people's belongings, based antifa!

twitter.com/M101News/status/1267210715661819911
    If you really think that this was Antifa, you are wrong in your head. That action is exactly the opposite of Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Yeah, and we are on the side of the protesters.

Good to know you advocate for violence and destruction of propery of innocents. Tells me not to take you seriously.

Good to know you advocate for violence and destruction of propery of innocents. Tells me not to take you seriously.
    I said protesters, I didn't say rioters.

But I didn't really expect anything from you, so I am not surprised that you try to spin my words.

I said protesters, I didn't say rioters.

But I didn't really expect anything from you, so I am not surprised that you try to spin my words.
    The rioters are protesting too.

The rioters are protesting too.
    God, you are so dense, it's unbelievable.

Edit
    I'll take my infraction for that.
    Worth it to tell him how fucking stupid he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liar.

Here's Governor Walz' executive order; https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/wp-co...0-65-Final.pdf

It required people to not travel on public streets or in public spaces.

It would not cover a woman standing on her own porch, which is not a public street or space.

Cops ordering her off her own porch on the basis of this EO were issuing an unlawful order, and had no authority to so order her.

And even if she were violating the order, that would have warranted a possible arrest or citation, not the use of force we see in the video of the incident.

There is no possible world where you are correct. You're just defending police brutality.

Yeah... Not the point I was making.
    We're watching alright. We're not really thinking about Biden or some Democrat mayor.

Man, this forum is getting so worthless.

I miss sane conservatives like Skroe. His points sucked (imo), but at least the backed them up and tried to argue. I could respect that.
    Instead nutjobs are allowed to spam their lies and bs for hours and mods do nothing.

Man, this forum is getting so worthless.

I miss sane conservatives like Skroe. His points sucked (imo), but at least the backed them up and tried to argue. I could respect that.
    Instead nutjobs are allowed to spam their lies and bs for hours and mods do nothing.
    Sane? Judging by how long he's been banned and the post he got banned for he got permabanned for threatening to murder someone for what they said on internet.

First of all, 'there'. It's not hard. And sure, they are fine, if you want to compare yourself to the rest of the third world...

And no, you didn't. I want a quote, not something you scribble down. What law did she violate? Quote it to me. Or admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. Either is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Regnmoln View Post
    Yeah... Not the point I was making.
    We're watching alright. We're not really thinking about Biden or some Democrat mayor.
    HE should have left the Biden stuff out. The other stuff is OK because while you aren't looking specifically at the mayor, their leadership failures are being seen all over the world as their cities burn.