10+ Year Old Account
    Fringe leftists thugs knocked a guy out and kicked him in his face, knocking his teeth out, while he was laying motionless on the ground... Then their compatriots stood over him repeatedly screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER FAGGOT!"

And what precipitated this vicious, homophobic assault, you might ask? The guy in denim went after a guy (bright green backpack) who was beating someone who was sucker punched and then swarmed by mob who were stomping and beating him.

Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He’s totally not intimidating

Thee guys in the picutre was standing solemnly outside. THis guy is inside a building you can't carry your weapon into. He ain't intimidating anyone and the two cops pretty much ignoring him proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Thee guys in the picutre was standing solemnly outside. THis guy is inside a building you can't carry your weapon into. He ain't intimidating anyone and the two cops pretty much ignoring him proves it.
    The amount of spin you're doing is truly dizzying.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The amount of spin you're doing is truly dizzying.
    How can I spin what is exactly being shown in the pictures? ALl that guy is doing is screaming and yelling whilthe two officers look straight ahead and ignore him. How exactly is he intimidating them again? And how exactly is standing solemnly in the other picture on the steps outside intimidating again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Except there’s no other reason for them to be armed.
    Except there is as I pointed out. They are making a visual demonstration showing the Governor "You cannot take our rights away". Guess which one is the easiest to show? 2nd Amendment. How? Holding a gun. As I said, I am willing to bet they were unloaded. It's about showing their message, not intimidation.

How can I spin what is exactly being shown in the pictures? ALl that guy is doing is screaming and yelling whilthe two officers look straight ahead and ignore him. How exactly is he intimidating them again? And how exactly is standing solemnly in the other picture on the steps outside intimidating again?
    Let's just look at this:

He ain't intimidating anyone and the two cops pretty much ignoring him proves it.
    Here, you've given up the spin. Because he's not being beaten, he must not be intimidating. We've defined a scenario where any one being beaten is intimidating, and anyone not being beaten is not being intimidating. This is such a ridiculous thing that I don't even have the energy to go through what makes it ridiculous. You've created something where any beating is justified if the beating exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bullshit. You’re making assumptions not supported by anything.
    Nope. It's exactly what they said the protest was for. That Whitmer was taking their rights away. But that doesn't fit your narrative so it's BS to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why white people think they're being subtle when they use the term "thug" in the year of our lord twenty twenty but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://apnews.com/4c6d5f617f821baf8e35d9652460a6b7
    ATLANTA — Atlanta’s mayor says two police officers have been fired and three placed on desk duty pending review over excessive use of force during a protest incident Saturday night.

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said at a news conference Sunday that she and police Chief Erika Shields made the decision after reviewing body-camera footage. Shields called it “really shocking to watch.”

Officials say the incident came to light via video that circulated online.

It shows a group of police officers in riot gear and gas masks surround a car being driven by a man with a woman in the passenger seat. The officers pull the woman out and appear to use a stun gun on the man. They use zip-tie handcuffs on the woman on the ground. The couple did not appear to be fighting police on the video.

Bottoms said charges have been dropped against the woman, and the man has been released.

Local reporters, who captured footage of the incident, said the police had earlier broken the glass on the car. A reporter said police also flattened the tires.

The city is under curfew again Sunday night.
    Was https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eir_car_after/ this one

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Let's just look at this:

Here, you've given up the spin. Because he's not being beaten, he must not be intimidating. We've defined a scenario where any one being beaten is intimidating, and anyone not being beaten is not being intimidating. This is such a ridiculous thing that I don't even have the energy to go through what makes it ridiculous. You've created something where any beating is justified if the beating exists.
    Talk abut spin and dishonesty. Everything you posted you brought in to it which I never even talked about. The cops aren't even looking at him. How is he intimidating the police if they aren't even looking at him? I never said anything remotely like
    he isn't being beaten, so he isn't being intimidating nor have I EVER said "any beating is justified if the beating exists" You made that all up on your own to smear me with. Talk about being ridiculous.

While I searched for the other video for my last post, I found this one btw:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...for_no_reason/

W T F is wrong with cops. That looks like it hurts a lot. That cop should rot in prison for a few years.

USA brought democracy to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now to North America?
    Land of dreams, city of angels?
    So much power drives anyone mad, people must take control away from those goverments.
    Once, people stood against British tyranny, its pretty much the same tyranny now.
    A president that can't hug his own people but decides to feed and benefit from chaos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm not sure why white people think they're being subtle when they use the term "thug" in the year of our lord twenty twenty but here we are.
    Guess someone couldn't even be bothered to watch the video of his brethren being pieces of shit... Since the two 'thugs' I am referring to who you seem to imply I am being racist against are white male Antifa retards.

Talk abut spin and dishonesty. Everything you posted you brought in to it which I never even talked about. The cops aren't even looking at him. How is he intimidating the police if they aren't even looking at him?
    You never heard of people Ignoring Intimidation?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

He's not Succeeding in intimidating. He is definitely Attempting to Intimidate.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You never heard of people Ignoring Intimidation?
    You can't be intimidated by someone if you are ignoring them completely. You wouldn't be able to completely ignore them. if you were in any way intimidated. To the cops it's just rantings of a lunatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Guess someone couldn't even be bothered to watch the video of his brethren being pieces of shit... Since the two 'thugs' I am referring to who you seem to imply I am being racist against are white male Antifa retards.
    Look, hun, don't be coy.

We know exactly what is meant every time someone says "thug".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't be intimidated by someone if you are ignoring them completely. You wouldn't be able to completely ignore them. if you were in any way intimidated. To the cops it's just rantings of a lunatic.
    Just because something didn't work, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And as we all know, angry lunatics are never intimidating.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Antifa is terrorizing your imagination again.