Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Proof? Really? The Washington Post absolutely is far left and anti-conservative and they don't even try to hide it. ANd it is spin because you are claiming that his words are inciting violence yet they, and you , cannot point to one single act and sayd that was specifically done because of Trumps's words. Everyone doing the violence aren't even lsitening to Trump. They are too busy going out and committing the act.
    So, once again, you have no evidence.

Proof? Really? The Washington Post absolutely is far left
    Which is why they went so hard against Sanders, specifically with a flood of anti-Sanders op-eds, right?

You remember who owns WashPo, right?

That isn't proof. That is you and the Washington Post, a far left anti-Trump rag that is trying to make it that becaiuse that is their, and your, agenda. Your spin does not = proof.

So I await your apology for your lie.
    So, not only can you not provide evidence to back up your claims, you ignore evidence when presented to you.

Thanks for admitting to being a bad-faith poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    It means some acts are unforgivable.
    In that case we would be executing people for any crime because who is to say what is forgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because this is literally what people are protesting against. This kind of institutionalized and supported violence and rhetoric. Welcome to the thread.
    Lol people have a right to defend their homes, property, and lives. If you dont think this is true, mail me all your shit.

Proof? Really? The Washington Post absolutely is far left and anti-conservative and they don't even try to hide it. ANd it is spin because you are claiming that his words are inciting violence yet they, and you , cannot point to one single act and sayd that was specifically done because of Trumps's words. Everyone doing the violence aren't even lsitening to Trump. They are too busy going out and committing the act.
    I want to see proof they are misreporting the news or is it just something you know?
    Last edited by Iliena; 2020-06-02 at 06:20 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    https://youtu.be/kQF2SFz0A0I

How is this guy someone in charge? Saying that people should be killed over material possessions.
    ONce again, dishonest misrepresntation and out right lies. That is not what he said at all. What he did say is that many of the people living there have guns and will use them to protect their homes. And guess what? They have the legal right to defend themselves in their own house and that includes using force. And alsdo guess what? What will happen is exactly he recommended and not because he said it.

Stop lying and stop the smears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why they went so hard against Sanders, specifically with a flood of anti-Sanders op-eds, right?

Gonna slap Bezos' bald head so hard it makes the Wii startup sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof? Really? The Washington Post absolutely is far left and anti-conservative and they don't even try to hide it.
    This is hysterical nonsense that has no basis in reality.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-post/

Left-center, but high in factual reporting (the statistic that actually matters).

All you're really doing here is demonstrating how radicalized and extremist you are, and how that distorts reality for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    protect their homes
    defend themselves
    One of these things is not like the other, Karen. It's almost as if we're pointing out a systemic problem with people valuing property more than minority lives.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    One of these things is not like the other, Karen. It's almost as if we're pointing out a systemic problem with people valuing property more than minority lives.
    If i break into your home, how do you know im not gonna end your life or fuck you up? Ive already broken the law and completely invaded your privacy. Why would I respect your rights after that?

Defending your home is defending your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    I want to see proof they are misreporting the news or is it just something you know?
    The artice outright states he is inciting violence. Yet, there is not one single act to that was specifically done because of his words. ANd that is intentional because they are far left and they have always put that slant to their news. They don't hide it either. YOu know it, but you keep asking for proof tyo defect away and waste my time. IT fitrs and agenda you agree with, so you ignore what is really there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If i break into your home, how do you know im not gonna end your life or fuck you up? Ive already broken the law and completely invaded your privacy. Why would I respect your rights after that?

I agree with this.

i'm quite liberal, and I stand with the protesters. But if someone enters my home uninvited, and in a time of chaos like this..Best believe I will run them through if i'm given the chance. Send my ass to jail if you have to, but i'm not taking the risk of getting murdered if I can help it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    The artice outright states he is inciting violence. Yet, there is not one single act to that was specifically done because of his words. ANd that is intentional because they are far left and they have always put that slant to their news. They don't hide it either. YOu know it, but you keep asking for proof tyo defect away and waste my time. IT fitrs and agenda you agree with, so you ignore what is really there.
    Trump gassed peaceful protestors. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You got pics of trump gassing protesters? Thats wild man! Post em!

The Washington Post is a very pro-Hilary, pro dem establishment paper as well too. Just because Bernie is even farther left than they are does not mean they are not far left as well.

Also, it does not matter who owns the Washington Post. It matters who runs the day to day operations who publish the paper. It absolutely is a far left newspaper

10+ Year Old Account
    If i break into your home, how do you know im not gonna end your life or fuck you up?
    That's an excellent question.

Now put yourself in the shoes of a black person and imagine what it must be like not knowing if any given cop is gonna end your life or fuck you up.

Arguable. Castle doctrine isn't universal, hun.

- - - Updated - - -

pro dem establishment paper
    far left as well.
    Hmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Prove it. You can't because it's the DC police that are doing that. He holds ZERO power of the DC police. They are under the Local DC leadership aka The Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    That's an excellent question.

Now put yourself in the shoes of a black person and imagine what it must be like not knowing if any given cop is gonna end your life or fuck you up.

Arguable. Castle doctrine isn't universal, hun.
    Lol I break into your home, whats your next action? You gonna cower in the corner as I grab your shit? What if i start charging you? Just get beat to death or fight back? Waht if im 230 lbs all muscle and youre a 90lb female? still think you shouldnt be able to shoot me? And dont even dare say youd call the cops lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    You got pics of trump gassing protesters? Thats wild man! Post em!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3B2pslI4mRU

Fuck. Off.