Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Which law exactly do you think about here?

As far as i understand it he complied with law of the state to which he traveled.
    You would be wrong, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You literally argued that Rittenhouse does not have psychic mind-reading powers and so should have special considerations.

There was no "blade". Rosenbaum was not armed at all. There was no imminent threat of death or great bodily harm. You keep pretending that your overactive imagination means you can make up a bunch of imaginary nonsense and that means you can shoot whoever you want and it's "self defense".

The facts are that there was no blade.
    The facts are there was no gun, other than Rittenhouse's (for the first shooting, at least).
    Making up new "facts" means you're lying about the facts to present your fantasies as if they were reality, and that's not how anything works. You don't get to make shit like that up. Your imagination is not relevant.
    I mean... it doesn't take psychic powers to assume the man attacking and chasing you means you ill .

This fiction you written in your head isn't displayed anywhere in reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    You should ask Trump, because this is about him and Kyle, not any movements.
    Did trump weigh in? If so that is dumber then usual. It's clear no main political party celebrates violence. It is troubling the DA isn't pressing charges but that is hardly indicative of the entire democratic party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean... it doesn't take psychic powers to assume the man attacking and chasing you means you ill .
    Not "means you ill". That does not provide grounds for lethal force in self defense.

That's where your argument has no basis in reality, and you start making shit up. You have to get from "means you ill", to "imminent death or great bodily harm", and you can't. So you make it up and hope we don't notice you're making it up.

We do.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He was not allowed to open carry in this state, even though he could do that just 15 miles away from the place, in his own state.
    He actually is not legally allowed to open carry in Illinois either. As open carry is not legal in Illinois. And minimum age to carry any gun is 18 as well.

So even in Illinois it is illegal to have that firearm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    You missed the part where Biden is a rapist, but that is irrelevant to both that drawing and this thread.

So do you have a point or did you just use this as an excuse to defend your favourites when they are not even relevant? And did you really not get that drawing was satire?
    No, he didn't because Biden is not a rapist. He doesn't have a rape allegation against him, and if you say Tara Reade, I am going to laugh at you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Why guess when you can just read his lawyer's statement?

With which specifically do you disagree there?
    His lawyer, which is paid to do anything he can to get him off? Yeah, not actual law.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... no.

That isn't how that works at all in terms of self defense...even slightly. As for the fleeing part yeah I can agree that is clearly in the wrong
    Well, there is no evidence that it was self defense. Thanks to 2 witnesses that are saying so, including the Daily Caller "reporter".

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not "means you ill". That does not provide grounds for lethal force in self defense.

That's where your argument has no basis in reality, and you start making shit up. You have to get from "means you ill", to "imminent death or great bodily harm", and you can't. So you make it up and hope we don't notice you're making it up.

We do.
    A man charging you is imminent danger you can try to blame the victim as much as you want but it isnt going to work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Except self-defense isn't murder. Tell your "progressive" thugs to stop being violent, but seems accountability of one's own actions is never a thing for 'victims'... it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.
    Are you looking at your avatar too much? Nothing here makes sense if you think Kyle is innocent.

Apparently Kyle's actions that lead to him being there is also not his fault, so what is it? Should people be accountable for their actions or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Are you looking at your avatar too much? Nothing here makes sense if you think Kyle is innocent.

Apparently Kyle's actions that lead to him being there is also not his fault, so what is it? Should people be accountable for their actions or not?
    And you're telling me people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves?

"Good guys" -- might want to see their rep sheet.
    So, if a pedophile attempts to tackle a school shooter, and the school shooter kills him, are you going to make this shitty defense too? Because that is what you are basically trying to say here.

- - - Updated - - -

It's more to do with the DA that constantly lets rioters arrested to be set loose again, a failure of its Judicial system.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, you were saying?
    Is this before or after he said that Nazis were good people?

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, I'm pretty confident Kyle will get exonerated... or a misdemeanor at best.

And I'll link something you all hate, a Black Conservative, to break it down why;

- - - Updated - - -

Except self-defense isn't murder. Tell your "progressive" thugs to stop being violent, but seems accountability of one's own actions is never a thing for 'victims'... it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.
    Colion Noir? Dumbass NRA moron that got paid by Russian agents? Yeah, such a bastion of truth there.

- - - Updated - - -

A man charging you is imminent danger you can try to blame the victim as much as you want but it isnt going to work.
    Well, when a dumbass 17 year old is pointing guns at people and pointing guns at you, I would charge his ass too. There are 2 witness accounts that show that Rittenhouse was pointing his gun at people. Deny them all you want, but EVERYONE should have disarmed that dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Colion Noir? Dumbass NRA moron that got paid by Russian agents? Yeah, such a bastion of truth there.
    I'm sure literally any break down video I'd link you'd speak bad of it with deflection, so whatever.

I'm sure literally any break down video I'd link you'd speak bad of it with deflection, so whatever.
    Well, considering those videos leave out the Eye Witness accounts, and come from retarded right wingers like Colion that are trying to defend the murderer? Yeah, they are bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I will even tell you I am watching it right now, telling someone to shoot you, isn't grounds to shoot them. It would just guarantee a murder charge.

Well, considering those videos leave out the Eye Witness accounts, and come from retarded right wingers like Colion that are trying to defend the murderer? Yeah, they are bad.
    Yes, and I'm sure an eye witness account of a volatile and irrational mob is more reliable than video evidence... which breaks down to "their word against his".
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-09-02 at 09:17 PM.

Was he pointing his gun at people or was he handling the gun poorly ?

Kyle went there to be put in harms way. Fact.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I mean, in Colion's breakdown, he doesn't even mention that McGinnis told Rittenhouse that he was handling his gun improperly.

15+ Year Old Account
    *loud buzzer noise*

Imminent Danger
    Imminent danger is a legal term that is used to describe situations that pose a direct and immediate danger to the individual affected by the action. If you find yourself in the situation described above, you are clearly in imminent danger because you are being held at gunpoint and theoretically could be harmed or killed at any time. The law considers three different types of imminent danger. These include:

Imminent danger of being hurt or injured as a direct threat - for example, when someone tells you they are going to shoot you.
    Imminent danger of being affected by the malicious and intentional actions of another, even though not necessarily directed towards you - for example, someone opens fire onto shoppers at a crowded mall.
    Imminent danger in response to trying to protect another individual - for example, offering yourself up as a hostage to a gunman to spare someone else.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/imm...-examples.html

15 states impose a duty to retreat when one can do so with absolute safety: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.

Duty to Retreat in Wisconsin – Provocation
    While there is no specific statute addressing stand your ground, a few court cases have addressed whether individuals have a duty to retreat in Wisconsin. The general rule is that there is no affirmative duty to retreat, unless the individual provoked the confrontation. This general rule mirrors the self-defense statute. Let’s assume the individual provoked the attack. He is generally cannot claim self-defense. The only exception is when he believes he exhausted all other means of escape from the death or great bodily harm.

https://milwaukee-criminal-lawyer.co...20to%20retreat.

So, now tell me how an armed criminal that should not be there is not provoking confrontation?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Kyle went there to be put in harms way. Fact.
    Do you have any evidence about that fact ?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Was he pointing his gun at people or was he handling the gun poorly ?
    Both, pointing your gun at people IS handling it poorly. Because you don't point your gun at anything, unless you want to shoot it. You learn that in Hunter's Safety if anyone ever takes it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Do you have any evidence about that fact ?
    The fact that he crossed state lines and was illegally carrying a gun, while past curfew.

Yes, and I'm sure an eye witness account of a volatile and irrational mob is more reliable than video evidence... which breaks down to "his word against theirs".
    He's the same Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson's site, so definitely very conservative leaning) reporter who was the witness claiming Rosenbaum lunged for the barrel of the gun.

So if he's not credible, you can stop using his statement that Rosenbaum lunged for the gun as justification for his murder.

15+ Year Old Account
    And you're telling me people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves?
    People usually can't claim self-defense for situations they willingly put themselves into.

You and all the others are currently rooting for the out of state armed criminal that provoked confrontations.

Both, pointing your gun at people IS handling it poorly. Because you don't point your gun at anything, unless you want to shoot it. You learn that in Hunter's Safety if anyone ever takes it.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that he crossed state lines and was illegally carrying a gun, while past curfew.
    Yes, but handling your gun poorly is not necessarily pointing your gun at people. So is there any evidence like video or only witnesses that belongs to the opposite side of things ?