Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    When do you people stop thinking every damning action that happens that reflects poorly on the right is just a coincidence or X person was kidding? For a group that sees so many fucking links that aren’t there in everything from the news to even Star Wars movies, you people will hand wave literally anything that shows the right are terrible racists.
    Some of your right may be some terrible racists for sure. But you are so quick to judge all republicans as racists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Some of your right may be some terrible racists for sure. But you are so quick to judge all republicans as racists.
    If you dont want to be seen as a racist, dont vote for the very racist party.

10+ Year Old Account
    The GOP leader Trump, has been making the case that leftist are out to destroy the western world. DNC leader Biden, has made the case that we are all Americans, leftist and rightist. Why generalize?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Don't support racists.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-10-31 at 02:46 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    If you dont want to be seen as a racist, dont vote for the very racist party.
    Sure, I am guessing many republicans will not vote for Trump this time (at least I hope so), but maybe they will vote for the Republicans candidate next time, do that make them racist ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're not overtly racist themselves, then they are at least perfectly okay with racist leaders and will vote for them, showing that for right-wing voters, racism isn't a dealbreaker.

Which means they're implicitly racist. Just better at not exposing it in public.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Sure, I am guessing many republicans will not vote for Trump this time (at least I hope so), but maybe they will vote for the Republicans candidate next time, do that make them racist ?
    Trump is hardly the first racist in the Gop.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If they're not overtly racist themselves, then they are at least perfectly okay with racist leaders and will vote for them, showing that for right-wing voters, racism isn't a dealbreaker.
    Are you pretending Joe Biden isn't a segregationist now? Both parties have explicitly racist elements.

To be honest it matters very little who gets in from the perspective of the vast majority of black people. Wealth will continue to rise to the top, and blacks being disproportionately at the bottom, will find things get worse no matter whether president is sending out dog-whistle messages or coming out with nauseatingly insincere flowery rhetoric about inclusivity. I suspect half the white people in this thread know this but want to use race as a stick to beat their opponents with.

Identity politics, pro or anti, is just a great way to get idiots thinking their race, rather than their class is what defines them. Elites know class is the only thing that matters.
    Last edited by starsist; 2020-10-31 at 03:09 PM.

If a person still supports Trump, they are racist, full stop.

In 2016, voting for Trump didn't;t make a person racist, but it did mean that being a racist was not a deal breaker for POTUS for them.

In 2020, voting for Trump again? Racist. Unquestionably. There is literally no argument against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starsist View Post
    Are you pretending Joe Biden isn't a segregationist now? Both parties have explicitly racist elements.

To be honest it matters very little who gets in from the perspective of the vast majority of black people. Wealth will continue to rise to the top, and blacks being disproportionately at the bottom, will find things get worse no matter whether president is sending out dog-whistle messages or coming out with nauseatingly insincere flowery rhetoric about inclusivity. I suspect half the white people in this thread know this but want to use race as a stick to beat their opponents with.

Identity politics, pro or anti, is just a great way to get idiots thinking their race, rather than their class is what defines them. Elites know class is the only thing that matters.
    Ignorant post. Even if the content of what you said wasn't a give away, the "identity politics" dog whistle certainly is.

Why are very, very, very, very few African Americans part of the elite class again? HINT: Beings with "R" and ends in "acism".
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account

Progress is beyond political party. MLK Jr. was advocating for a federal reparations program for all black people in his smaller speeches in southern black churches, and the speech he was supposed to give in Memphis that day, he was going to push for it publicly in the midst of the 1968 presidential elections.

He, just like JFK, RFK, were all victims of conservatives who will stop at nothing to preserve the status quo. You can see it today, with conservatives not batting an eye at the hundreds of thousands of deaths of Americans from Covid-19.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Ignorant post. Even if the content of what you said wasn't a give away, the "identity politics" dog whistle certainly is.

Why are very, very, very, very few African Americans part of the elite class again? HINT: Beings with "R" and ends in "acism".
    Solve by experiment. Control for the effects of socioeconomic class and compare with whites and other ethnic minorities. Essentially no difference apart from some minor tangential effects associated with childcare.

So you can do all your apologias for racism you like and the Trump supporters can whine about it all they like but it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. The thing that would dramatically impact the racial divide would be more redistribution of wealth, which neither political party is offering. So, no I don't care that Trump came out with some dog-whistle nonsense yesterday or that Biden is pretending like he isn't a Dixecrat now. You want to actually help black people then vote for candidates with policies that are economically fair, don't BS me that your meaningless virtue signalling helps anybody but white suburban liberals that like to feel virtuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post

He, just like JFK
    JFK started the Vietnam war. Millions of children in Vietnam up to this day are borne with grotesque deformities as a direct result of the bombing campaigns that took place. It is really weird and kind of offensive that you people treat him as some kind of liberal icon. He's up there with some of the worst dictators in human history in terms of the suffering he inflicted.
    Last edited by starsist; 2020-10-31 at 03:38 PM.

Solve by experiment. Control for the effects of socioeconomic class and compare with whites and other ethnic minorities. Essentially no difference apart from some minor tangential effects associated with childcare.

So you can do all your apologias for racism you like and the Trump supporters can whine about it all they like but it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. The thing that would dramatically impact racism would be more redistribution of wealth, which neither political party is offering. So, no I don't care that Trump came out with some dog-whistle nonsense yesterday or that Biden is pretending like he isn't a Dixecrat now. You want to actually help black people then vote for candidates with policies that are economically fair, don't BS me that your meaningless virtue signalling helps anybody but white suburban liberals that like to feel virtuous.
    lol.

You tell me I'm wrong and I should run an experiment, then without running said experiment yourself you tell what the results would be. Then you go one and pretend you're not a Trump supporter even though in two posts you've used "identity politics" and "virtue signaling". Then you pretend the only way to help African Americans is through wealth redistribution, which you likely think is wrong because you think it means taking all the money and giving it to the poor.

The Dems are the ones with the most fair economic policies of the choices available. Read their platform, then get back to me.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

lol.

You tell me I'm wrong and I should run an experiment, then without running said experiment your self you tell what the results would be. Then you go one and pretend you're not a Trump supporter even though in two posts you've used "identity politics" and "virtue signaling". Then you pretend the only way to help African Americans is through wealth redistribution, which you likely think is wrong because you think it means taking all the money and giving it to the poor.
    I assumed since you referred to me as "ignorant" that you were, yourself, some kind of super-genius who would be aware of relevant studies in the area. You obviously haven't, despite the fact a eight-year old child can look up any number of studies on the subject with google.

- - - Updated - - -

. Then you pretend the only way to help African Americans is through wealth redistribution
    Yes, because it is. Do you think that placing your hand on your heart and uttering in a bogus and insincere voice that you "feel the pain of the afro-american community" will magic away racism?

- - - Updated - - -

The Dems are the ones with the most fair economic policies of the choices available. Read their platform, then get back to me.
    Yes I'm sure the billions of dollars they take from Wall St makes it absolutely certain the rich will be paying their taxes any day soon. You seem to be attached to your umbilical cord.

Really weird how many pretend 5th columnist accounts we get on this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

15+ Year Old Account

So you can do all your apologias for racism you like and the Trump supporters can whine about it all they like but it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. The thing that would dramatically impact the racial divide would be more redistribution of wealth, which neither political party is offering. So, no I don't care that Trump came out with some dog-whistle nonsense yesterday or that Biden is pretending like he isn't a Dixecrat now. You want to actually help black people then vote for candidates with policies that are economically fair, don't BS me that your meaningless virtue signalling helps anybody but white suburban liberals that like to feel virtuous.

- - - Updated - - -

JFK started the Vietnam war. Millions of children in Vietnam up to this day are borne with grotesque deformities as a direct result of the bombing campaigns that took place. It is really weird and kind of offensive that you people treat him as some kind of liberal icon. He's up there with some of the worst dictators in human history in terms of the suffering he inflicted.
    JFK didn't start the Vietnam war, it started almost 10 years before he presided.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It is sad how Democrats have turned into this party of deranged paranoid fantasists. You seem to think everyone who disagrees with you is a russian bot or something. You sound increasingly like qanon conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    JFK didn't start the Vietnam war, it started almost 10 years before he presided.
    Oh please, JFK started the American involvement in the Vietnam war. And please don't pretend like you or any other Americans give a shit about what happened there before because you obviously don't. You don't care about anything unless it involves Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post

I have this image of you dressed in tinfoil gibbering about Russian thought rays.

It is really sad how Democrats have turned into crazed party of paranoid fantasists who think everyone who disagrees with them is either a Republican or a Russian bot. Increasingly it sounds like the batshit insantity of qanon et al.

Your politicians are pretty disgusting people know. You don't have to be enamoured with Trump or Putin, it is possible to find them all equally revolting.

It is really sad how Democrats have turned into crazed party of paranoid fantasists who think everyone who disagrees with them is either a Republican or a Russian bot. Increasingly it sounds like the batshit insantity of qanon et al.
    We'll see. If those calling for change perceives such changes when they don't, then it becomes sadly laughable.

This happened during the Obama administration;

Things were supposed to have changed since then. (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    We'll see. If those calling for change perceives such changes when they don't, then it becomes sadly laughable.
    The words "consent decree" come to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

If a person still supports Trump, they are racist, full stop.

In 2016, voting for Trump didn't;t make a person racist, but it did mean that being a racist was not a deal breaker for POTUS for them.

In 2020, voting for Trump again? Racist. Unquestionably. There is literally no argument against it.

- - - Updated - - -

You can still adhere to the Republican party and vote Biden or not vote at all. Does that make you a racist ?