Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    that was out of the blue when they found out i am ethnic russian... for the dark one, i think you will notice my name is still raspberry lemon lol...
    I won't comment about it because I do not have the full conversation nor will I bother to get it. It was just my stance on the subject. And I won't judge someone for what someone else said to them or about them.

lol... you don't even have a left wing party in the us... you have a far right and a right wing party...
    I know this, but the Democrats have been considering communists by Republicans that don't know what they are talking about.

accusing people of being paid to post on mmo-champion simply because of someone being ethnic russian is racist... accusing people of being a bot because of being ethnic russian is racist... do you understand what prejudice is?

and i don't have russian citizenship... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Estonia
    Your nationality is not ethnicity nor a race.

Is there even such a thing as “ethnic Russian”? Considering the country spands from europe to Japan, what defines an ethnic Russian? The flag?
    Last edited by Crispin; 2020-11-01 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Your nationality is not ethnicity nor a race.

Is there even such a thing as “ethnic Russian”? Considering the country spands from europe to Japan, what defines an ethnic Russian? The flag?
    Yeah, I tried to talk to him about this as well.

And then there is Germany, in the process of taking the term "race" out of our Basic Law because we are all humans.

5+ Year Old Account
    Off-Topic on both fronts: Don't accuse users of being bots or bash nationality. And this thread isn't about Russians or debating ethnic groups. Please return to regular discussion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol... i've been accused by people "on the left" of being a bot simply because i'm ethnic russian here on mmo-champion... same people saying putin is paying me to post on mmo-champion... lol...
    Liberals are not left wing.

lol... you don't even have a left wing party in the us... you have a far right and a right wing party...
    That statement both true and false. You are making the statement based on overview covering other countries and areas. So in that way, maybe you are right. But when talking about left and right in the US, you have to base it on left and right in the US, not on other countries. So in that way you are wrong.

Either way the whole left and right thing really needs to be thrown away. Even the Political Compass is a better breakdown of people's views then the old left/right designations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    That statement both true and false. You are making the statement based on overview covering other countries and areas. So in that way, maybe you are right. But when talking about left and right in the US, you have to base it on left and right in the US, not on other countries. So in that way you are wrong.

Either way the whole left and right thing really needs to be thrown away. Even the Political Compass is a better breakdown of people's views then the old left/right designations.
    Reframing what "left" and "right" means based on the American context is, fundamentally, an admission that you prefer your own personal bias over an objective analysis of the facts.

15+ Year Old Account
    that was out of the blue when they found out i am ethnic russian... for the dark one, i think you will notice my name is still raspberry lemon lol...
    I actually concede this one to you.

I have observed your actions on the forums over the last few months and concede that I no longer hold my initial opinion.

But I'm sure even you will admit that this forum has a problem with burner accounts.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up, with Trump supporters blocking traffic all over country to promote Trump. The argument about inconvenience of traffic being stopped by protestors, is null and void.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...es/6122401002/

Bringing a firearm onto a school campus is a felony in Kentucky. But no one was charged over the weekend when guns came out at a "Trump train" rally that began at Eastern High School.

It was a decision based on de-escalation, according to Middletown Police Chief Rob Herman. Protesters had blocked exits at Eastern's campus to keep supporters of President Donald Trump's campaign from leaving Sunday's gathering, Herman said, which caused them to drive around the group to reach the road. Intervening against either side, Herman said, could have thrown fuel on the fire.

"Our ultimate goal was to diffuse the whole situation and try to de-escalate the rising tensions that were occurring between both parties. That's when both parties produced a long gun," Herman said Monday morning. "... No one pointed any guns at anybody, that I know of. So when the guns did produce, it was better just to keep everybody leaving — exiting the property — and diffuse everything than it would have been to shut everything down and try to cause a larger skirmish."
    So Trump supporters get a free pass on felony possession of firearms on school campuses in the name of "de-escalation". Man, if only the cops were so keen to de-escalate other encounters where people aren't armed with guns.

Rally attendees did not contact Jefferson County Public Schools representatives before gathering at the high school, JCPS spokeswoman Renee Murphy said. Herman also said Middletown Police were not contacted — four officers came to the school, he said, when they drove past the scene.

"We discovered the Trump rally by literally seeing a traffic jam on Old Shelbyville Road," Herman said. "The officers, seeing that, went to investigate and discovered that there was a Trump rally. We did not know there was going to be any type of rally yesterday. We were kind of caught off guard."
    And it may have been an illegal rally as they did not receive approval to use the school as a rallying point.

Man, if only conservatives actually followed the "LAW AND ORDER" they claim they give a shit about.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, if only conservatives actually followed the "LAW AND ORDER" they claim they give a shit about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just a heads up, with Trump supporters blocking traffic all over country to promote Trump. The argument about inconvenience of traffic being stopped by protestors, is null and void.
    As I've said before: I'm sure our ideologically consistent conservative and Woke Independent buddies will come in at any minute! Because, golly, it'd be real bad if it just turned out they were a bunch of blithering hypocrites more interested in punishing their enemies then having any sort of standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Well Edge, the answer is fairly simple and has a lot to do with why police departments don't do pinup calendars the same way that fire departments do. It's kinda difficult hiding all the swastika tattoos without a shirt.
    Guy living in the apartment above me has a swastika. On his hand.

Course, he's just the kind of rural blue-collar I'd expect to be a Trump voter if he was American but it was still shocking to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Guy living in the apartment above me has a swastika. On his hand.

Course, he's just the kind of rural blue-collar I'd expect to be a Trump voter if he was American but it was still shocking to see it.
    The fact that someone in the year 2020, literally anywhere, can walk around with Nazi iconography on their clothing/skin without being shunned literally everywhere they go in public astounds me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that someone in the year 2020, literally anywhere, can walk around with Nazi iconography on their clothing/skin without being shunned literally everywhere they go in public astounds me.
    I saw it on someone’s shoulder a few years ago in West Seattle. I assume they are prison related and it makes me a bit happier...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._start_fights/

All cops are bastards, and apparently the same goes for Trump supporters.

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck happened to these people that made them so angry, violent, aggressive, and genuinely awful?

All cops are bastards, and apparently the same goes for Trump supporters.

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck happened to these people that made them so angry, violent, aggressive, and genuinely awful?
    They're a lot of people suggesting Riots will happen if Trump loses, I don't doubt it considering how hateful, Racist, Ignorant and Toxic Trump supporters are.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    They're a lot of people suggesting Riots will happen if Trump loses, I don't doubt it considering how hateful, Racist, Ignorant and Toxic Trump supporters are.
    Yep they're already blaming any future riots, body counts, or looting on BLM and Antifa too.

Because the party of personal responsibility are simply the Party of Projection as are their supporters.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Don't think I'm not mortified.

The other tenants I've discussed it with are just as appalled, but there's little we can do.