Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You claimed this week, evidence please.
    Do the bodies have to be a certain amount of feet deep for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost controller View Post
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/deadly-...ests-across-us

You can google dozens of links if you cant stand a certain source... try to understand its difficult to believe your this naïve its just jarring it feels more like your trying to bait insults to ban.
    June 8, 2020.

I mean, are we gonna reference something recent? Here I thought you were talking about like, the current events. Or at least the current calendar year.

Remember, this was you -

There have been murders in the riot this week.

Do the bodies have to be a certain amount of feet deep for you?
    You made a very specific claim, I'm calling you out.

It's fine, if you don't produce it in your next response, I'll take it as an admission you were lying.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    None of which were in the last week, which you blatantly and brazenly claimed. You LIED.
    Lied about what? Not wanting to dig up the obituary to find the victims because they are not reported on via a large news organization ... dozens of examples don't count because of a seven day imposed time limit?

Ive seen slimey people argue disgusting things but your taking the cake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lied about what? Not wanting to dig up the obituary to find the victims because they are not reported on via a large news organization ... dozens of examples don't count because of a seven day imposed time limit?

At least the word lost is correct in your choice of name.
    Post relevant info, dont be a dick.

Pro tip
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get to make terrorist threats of violent reprisals against innocent people because a you might lose a court case...
    There were no "terrorist threats". Try your bullshit disinformation crap elsewhere.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you that you have to misrepresent shit that egregiously? Because that's not an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not to mention: The jury shouldn't be looking at news related to the case. They're partially sequestered (they can return home), and if they're not fully sequestered that's on the judge.

This is some top tier hogwash.
    They shouldn't be looking at the news.

What people might do in response should also have absolutely zero connection to the verdict delivered. Even if the courts become aware, it shouldn't fucking matter.

"Oh noes, some people made vague threats, better let a murderer get away with their crimes". That's rank cowardice, and it's galling that American courts are behaving that way. Setting aside justice out of fear.

Well, I guess you couldn't do it. That's an admission you were lying. Oh, you imposed that time limit.

Don't get pissed at others, because you got caught lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost controller... it's ok to admit that a statement you made was incorrect you know.... moving the goalposts until your statement is correct doesn't make you look good... and doesn't make your argument look great.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

So you don't remember what you wrote, and didn't read what you linked? Not sure how to help you if you can't be bothered to read your own stuff. Just stop the lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There were no "terrorist threats". Try your bullshit disinformation crap elsewhere.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you that you have to misrepresent shit that egregiously? Because that's not an accident.

They shouldn't be looking at the news.

What people might do in response should also have absolutely zero connection to the verdict delivered. Even if the courts become aware, it shouldn't fucking matter.

"Oh noes, some people made vague threats, better let a murderer get away with their crimes". That's rank cowardice, and it's galling that American courts are behaving that way. Setting aside justice out of fear.
    As much as I know the catch phrase "firey but mostly peaceful protests " was coined no one not even you is actively pretending what this meant.

- - - Updated - - -

June 8, 2020.

I mean, are we gonna reference something recent? Here I thought you were talking about like, the current events. Or at least the current calendar year.

Remember, this was you -
    Went to find the names but none of them are recorded until the next year you can't see the two officers and unless the states are radically different then canada I am not going to see cause of deaths in obituaries.

As much as I know the catch phrase "firey but mostly peaceful protests " was coined no one not even you is actively pretending what this meant.
    Meanwhile, there's a good chance a cop gets away with murder on live television.

It's just like everyone has long been saying about Trumpsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, I guess you couldn't do it. That's an admission you were lying. Oh, you imposed that time limit.

Don't get pissed at others, because you got caught lying.
    You can watch live streams and police recording of the riots this past week. Most broke out after that " I didn't know my gun wasn't a taser incident. Your asking for me to dig up names out of the obituary and somehow match them.

- - - Updated - - -

Went to find the names but none of them are recorded until the next year you can't see the two officers and unless the states are radically different then canada I am not going to see cause of deaths in obituaries.
    Thanks for admitting you lied.

- - - Updated - - -

You can watch live streams and police recording of the riots this past week. Most broke out after that " I didn't know my gun wasn't a taser incident. Your asking for me to dig up names out of the obituary and somehow match them.
    I'm asking you to back up your bullshit. claim.

It's clear that you are unable to do so. We've already covered it, you were lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    Lost controller... it's ok to admit that a statement you made was incorrect you know.... moving the goalposts until your statement is correct doesn't make you look good... and doesn't make your argument look great.
    I mean fuck off?

The goal post is give us the exact names of people who died this very week as they glaze over the dozens of others given to them. There is only a certain level of intellectual dishonesty if it can be called that you can accept in a retort.

What names? What officers? Where? An officer being murdered on duty is something that's public and usually reported on extensively, especially by local press. That you can't seem to find them throws evidence behind the, "You're making this shit up." argument.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You said "murders last week in riots" - then linked something that didn't show someone was murdered last week in riots. You lied. Just stop. Everyone here understand your concern about the subject, and no one is falling for it.

Your asking for me to dig up names out of the obituary and somehow match them.
    Because you claimed there were murders so yes, the onus is on you to provide evidence showing that there were.

Because you claimed there were murders so yes, the onus is on you to provide evidence showing that there were.
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/deadly-...ests-across-us

Again...

I mean fuck off?

The goal post is give us the exact names of people who died this very week as they glaze over the dozens of others given to them. There is only a certain level of intellectual dishonesty if it can be called that you can accept in a retort.
    You set the goalposts, and when you couldn't meet it, you tried to move it.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

- - - Updated - - -

It's April, that was not this week...

Again....

Again, 2020. You said last week. Pick a lane.