Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This has been repeatedly debunked. They worked the same events, but at different areas and did not work closely. The guy making the claim the bumped heads retracted that already as he confused Floyd for a different employee - https://www.insider.com/george-floyd...lub-job-2020-6

And them knowing each other previously has no bearing on his actions. The mention of his wife is completely outta left field and I don't even know why you'd bring it up other than to try to deflect from the potentially race-based motivation of the murder with some random shit you just made up.

Don't do that.
    Ok, thanks.
    Of cause if they knew eachother have bearing on his actions, then it would maybe ave been about something else not race.
    I just asked a question to tell we dont know, you say we know and then fine. Your sure they didnt know eachother and race was the only reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Ok, thanks.
    Of cause if they knew eachother have bearing on his actions, then it would maybe ave been about something else not race.
    I just asked a question to tell we dont know, you say we know and then fine. Your sure they didnt know eachother and race was the only reason?
    Ok Cartman.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Ok Cartman.
    Im old is that a insult or compliment?

I take it as someone that tells the truth.

Your sure they didnt know eachother and race was the only reason?
    I mean, why don't you call up Floyd's family and ask? Call up Chauvin and ask? I'm sure nobody has looked into this at all and you're just innocently asking questions that have been asked and answered weeks ago, with repeat re-questioning by people "just asking" and being told the same thing each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, why don't you call up Floyd's family and ask? Call up Chauvin and ask? I'm sure nobody has looked into this at all and you're just innocently asking questions that have been asked and answered weeks ago, with repeat re-questioning by people "just asking" and being told the same thing each time.
    1. I dont have their number. 2. They would lie. 3. I honestly wait until the criminal investigation is done before i tell i know.
    We all know oj was innocent maybe this cop was innocent too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    It isn’t. No abrahamic religion is compatible with western values.
    So you disagree with yourself now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

No one is saying Floyd deserved to be killed. Elevating him to sainthood is not what we should do either.

- - - Updated - - -

"Europe deserves to be blown up because of something some white people did centuries ago."
    As Dave Chappelle said in his 27 minute special entitled "8:46," "People keep saying, why are you making this guy a hero? Why'd you pick him?

....we didn't pick him. YOU DID."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, thanks.
    I'm just gonna cut the crap right here and point out the exact strategy you are using:

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im old is that a insult or compliment?

I take it as someone that tells the truth.
    You don't want to be cartman, well unless you are a bigoted narcissistic sociopath, then you probably are cartman already.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

This is frankly ridiculous, saying muslim extremists commit all kinds of terrorst attacks because Europeans exploited those countries in the past. As if it doesn’t have anything to do with the religion itself.
    Muslim extremism largely didn't exist before the 20th century, when their autonomous power was largely stripped away from them.

Don't get me wrong, there's been some brutal Islamic empires in the past, but I guess since you're excusing the Crusades, we can excuse Genghis Khan, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm just gonna cut the crap right here and point out the exact strategy you are using:

All I can say I will wait for the result of investigation before i say the killer is racist or just a fing killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you disagree with yourself now?
    I don’t? I saif Christianity isn’t compatible with the western world either. Difference is that christianity went through a reformation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Muslim extremism largely didn't exist before the 20th century, when their autonomous power was largely stripped away from them.

Don't get me wrong, there's been some brutal Islamic empires in the past, but I guess since you're excusing the Crusades, we can excuse Genghis Khan, amirite?
    I’m not talking about Genghis Khan or the Crusades because those events literally happened a 1000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    They were the systems, not they are. I'm not sure what word you're defining, but then again, what's an Endus post without a bit of condescension in it?

Anyway, I guess what I'm expressing here (somewhat poorly) is that people are focused on the wrong thing. In the system we have, conflict with the police is inevitable, and the source of the problem is not those conflicts.

The #1 source of the problem in my area is segregation, and I am furious when I see the mayors of 90% white towns around me organizing events in memory of George Floyd. It's so amazingly hypocritical and no one calls them out on it because it's much easier to scapegoat the police. But if there were ever a proposal to turn any of their 3 acre palatial properties into apartment buildings, they would come out of the woodwork throwing up every possible defense they could think of without directly saying, "We don't want the brown people to live here." One town near me claims the sewer system can't handle more people, another talks about the "character of the town". It's all bullshit.
    The practice you're discussing here is called "redlining." And.......guess what? It's a systemic, racist system.

The rest of your post is full of racist tropes that somehow wants to assert black people are less family oriented, worse drug users (studies disprove this time and time again), etc. Families in black communities are broken not because they're inherently less likely to be family-oriented, but because OUR RACIST JUDICIAL SYSTEM has literally imprisoned the majority of black men for the past 4 generations, since Jim Crow really took root.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t? I saif Christianity isn’t compatible with the western world either. Difference is that christianity went through a reformation.
    It's not compatible but it was reformed to be made compatible, but it is still incompatible according to you, huh?

Sounds like a blundering walk-back from saying something bigoted, a la "I'm not racist I just hate everyone".

I mean, that's nice; but we don't take misanthropists particularly seriously *either*.

I’m not talking about Genghis Khan or the Crusades because those events literally happened a 1000 years ago.
    Cool, and the shit leading to radical fundamentalism as you describe happened within living memory.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I've said. My god man... I've said that they way to stop this is not by focusing on police, but by focusing on improving the situation for black people in the country, but I worry about how hard that is.

I won't argue that the men who are in their children's lives aren't more active, but at the same time, I'll stick to the point that there are far more african american children living without a father figure than there are for the rest of America. I'll concede that a lot of that is due to economic factors because I think a lot of it is about being poor. That's not a myth. It's just not. I wish it were.
    The poverty is a result of systemic racism. QED.

Then i guess most of mankind is sociopaths?

If you dont love yourself more then someone you barely know, there is something really wrong with you.
    Congrats, you just stated the thesis of modern LeVey-ian Satanism. "Love has to be selfish for it to mean anything."

Meanwhile, Elegiac literally quoted the so-called savior of most of the "civilized world."

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe read your post again where you claimed Islam is not compatible with western values and then explain how Christian countries are much better?

Christianity went through a reformation? So all the pedophilia related cases were investigated and led to prison sentences? The people who suffered were compensated?

Oh, and as you seem to be from the Netherlands, they have a problem with racist cops as well, so the protests aren't just about people from other countries far far away but also because of problems in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Congrats, you just stated the thesis of modern LeVey-ian Satanism. "Love has to be selfish for it to mean anything."

Meanwhile, Elegiac literally quoted the so-called savior of most of the "civilized world."
    Atleast he was honest. But you see the same thing in philosophy you value family first, friends city, country and so on its a common thing

When a vegan say i rather save 5 dogs then my mom he is just a idiot.

I'll concede that a lot of that is due to economic factors because I think a lot of it is about being poor. That's not a myth. It's just not. I wish it were.
    It seems to me like imprisoning them for the (still-legal) practice of slavery in prisons might be an economic factor.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Atleast he was honest. But you see the same thing in philosophy you value family first, friends city, country and so on its a common thing

When a vegan say i rather save 5 dogs then my mom he is just a idiot.
    That's not what Christianity says to do. Which is supposedly the model for all our current conservatives in America.