Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

The current Alpha texture for some of the new troll options seem to fit very well over a Zandalari skin. If you have wow.export and you download the pngs and put them on top of a Zandalari skin texture in another program like GIMP or Photoshop, you can see it. I can post pictures of an 'edit' I made if anyone would like to see
    Sure, I'd love to see that! All the possible Troll customization is welcome haha.

Oh and another thing we need? Allied Race Death Knight customization! I was very surprised they didn't do anything for them, and will they still not have any DK options in Shadowlands?
    Yeah, I agree. They've been pretty lazy with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    No worries, I didn't take it as such - just wanted to clarify that I don't mind being limited to the void elf hair styles. I've wanted high elves since BC (to this day I remember noticing them for the first time) and I figure these new updates are as close as we're going to get.

I guess that if you use the grey or similar variant hair colors and avoid the hairstyles with tentacles it would look pretty much like a High Elf!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingarthas View Post
    Fix nightborne model, make it like Suramar NPCs. Add more customization options to nb. others are ok compare to nb

When Kul Tiran and Zandalari came out and I compared them with the Nightborne I couldn't stop feeling the difference in the models... the newest ones seem to be a lot more polished.

We need those slim humans as an option.

Allied Races may get customization, but I don't expect it immediately - some were just introduced, and core races have been lacking in updates since Warlords. We may see the Legion ones get updates near the end of Shadowlands, with the later ones getting updates in the expansion after. So ultimately they could all have updates maybe two expansions from now if they were doing it all at once, unless other updates get in the way like Pandaren or another Core Race update sweep. If Allied Races were to get updates I'd hope to see options that make them more unique than from what they took after.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    Sure, I'd love to see that! All the possible Troll customization is welcome haha.

Here you go

I previewed the textures on a model in Blender, and they look pretty good! Just a little bit blurry/pixelated, but that's probably because I put the textures in GIMP to edit them first
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Here you go

I previewed the textures on a model in Blender, and they look pretty good! Just a little bit blurry/pixelated, but that's probably because I put the textures in GIMP to edit them first
    Love it -I mean, everything looks good on the Zandalari-. I hope Zandalari get that option too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Blizz disagrees and has said that they won't do another neutral race for that very reason (even if this void elf update arguably backpedals on that a bit).
    Do you have a source for that claim? I don't remember Blizz saying that.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would still love to get undead/death knight skins for all the allied races!

That and just more hairstyles for all allied races.
    And maybe a tail-option for the Lightforged. Or something that makes them stand out more from the Draenei...

The same can be done for the Orcs and Highmountian!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Yeah, Mag'har beards and hairstyles are just copy pasted from Dwarves and Tauren. It's kind of half assed like that. Some options really don't fit.

Besides do people honestly believe every race gets equal treatment? Not even Heritage armor have been released for all races yet so don't expect much. Maybe some races are neglected all together.
    The really wierd thing about Mag'har hair and beard is that they can't use the regular orc hair and beards, despite being very much able to do so in WoD.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    We need those slim humans as an option.
    Would be nice to see a male mage that doesn't like a WWE meathead.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Nightborne:
    Fix them, give them more skin colors, more hair types, jewellery.

Void Elves:
    Basically see that chart that gets linked around. More eyes, including N'zoth like eyes, and an accessory-like customization feature of corruption attributes like multi-eyes. Also more hairstyles.

Kul Tirans:
    More of everything + tattoos. Seriously, why don't they have tattoos?

Mechagnomes:
    The ability to make them fully mechanized (head+chest), as well as the ability to keep mechanization fairly localized (we saw this was possible for Forsaken in a previous alpha build, though both legs would probably have to remain a collective one/off option for animation purposes)

Lightforged Draenei:

More of everything, I guess? And longer tails like their parent race?

Highmountain Tauren:
    More of everything, plus whatever feature their parent race gets.

Mag'har Orcs:
    Shattered Hand skins, piercings, separate from jewellery, tattoos separate from skins?

Zandalari Trolls:
    More of everything, maybe return those blue tattoos they initially had as an extra tattoo option, beards (for males), more sizeable tusks for the women, facial tattoos/markings?

Dance Studio where we can change our dance to another existing dance.

Simply stated, My human females need to stop doing the fuckin Macarena, and my male worgen warlock needs to do the undead male slam dance.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

night elves will get the nightborne body size option