Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evielution93 View Post
    In the choice of the lesser of two evils, if you don't choose, you are choosing the greater...
    With these many links I am attempting to suggest that Biden is easily as bad if not actually worse than Trump, which is sad if you think about it.

And that's what's on offer, the best Dems could do...

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Which is why I support a national health service / Medicare for All - whatever you want to call it. Biden is opposed, it's the first two links. If you keep voting Democratic and they never really push for a national health service, what do you call that?

Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?
    So another thread if' I'm not voting'.

I will report this thread as encouraging or suppressing the vote. I encourage others to do the same.

I give credit that people have political savvy or nuance in the mega thread. Yet encouraging people not to vote should not be a subject.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Yes, it is about Biden. Sorry that your favorite racist is a terrible human being. Don't you have a KKK meeting to attend?
    Why are you insulting posters, instead of criticizing Biden? Why can’t you criticize Biden, without attacking us?

- - - Updated - - -

With these many links I am attempting to suggest that Biden is easily as bad if not actually worse than Trump, which is sad if you think about it.
    Bullshit... you have to be absolutely blind to say this.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It changes the same exact thing, as people replying that Trump is so bad, that they are voting Biden. What exactly does comparing him to Trump, change in bitching about Biden?
    Because they can't even deny any of the horrible shit he has done?

What about not voting Biden?
    That is possible, crazy huh?

So? Freedom of speech, no one is stopping you from criticizing Biden.
    The fuck does freedom of speech have to do with this? Who is saying you can't critize Biden?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why are you insulting posters, instead of criticizing Biden? Why can’t you criticize Biden, without attacking us?

- - - Updated - - -
    Because supporting a racist makes you a racist, simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I will report this thread as encouraging or suppressing the vote. I encourage others to do the same.
    You know what... That might be better than comparing to Trump. This is exactly voter suppression...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

And what exactly does that change about how horrible Biden is? And you can infact vote 3rd party in the US, as crazy as that sounds.

Not supporting Biden does not mean you support Trump.
    Except you REALLY cannot. I mean, yes, you can physically vote for someone who has zero chance of winning, sure. But to vote for a third party candidate against Trump's Cult and expect a win instead of tactically voting is suicide.

Biden is a piece of shit. But there's too much at stake with the supreme court to not vote for him this time. I'm sorry, I realise it's a terrible position to be in, but it's the position you are in.

10+ Year Old Account
    So another thread if' I'm not voting'.

I give credit that people have political savvy or nuance in the mega thread. Yet encouraging people not to vote should not be a subject.
    You have no idea what voter suppression is. Being of the opinion that both are shitbags is a bad thing now?

10+ Year Old Account
    And what exactly does that change about how horrible Biden is? And you can infact vote 3rd party in the US, as crazy as that sounds.

Not supporting Biden does not mean you support Trump.
    In the US upcoming election it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you REALLY cannot. I mean, yes, you can physically vote for someone who has zero chance of winning, sure. But to vote for a third party candidate against Trump's Cult and expect a win instead of tactically voting is suicide.

Biden is a piece of shit. But there's too much at stake with the supreme court to not vote for him this time. I'm sorry, I realise it's a terrible position to be in, but it's the position you are in.
    And people are still free to choose to not vote for people who they hate. Every single GoP candidate, in the past and present, will be on Trump's level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    In the US upcoming election it does.
    That is not how democracy works.

I will report this thread as encouraging or suppressing the vote.
    I am voting third party: Green. Not sure why that fact is any of your business.

Trying really hard to make a point not really pertinent to this thread, aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    And people are still free to choose to not vote for people who they hate. Every single GoP candidate, in the past and present, will be on Trump's level.

That is not how democracy works.
    Who is aided by people not coming out to vote?

Is your infatuation with communism perhaps not confused with authoritarianism?

7+ Year Old Account
    Friend, i understand how you feel about Biden, I am not a fan either, but we have a more pressing problem at the moment. But it doesn't mean its the last election, their will be other chances in the future for Progressives. We do not need to punish people just because our favorite candidate lost. Not participating can mean the death of more people. The support Trump gets is not to be underestimated, at this point are just either spiteful or straight up nuts and need to be defeated. At worse Biden will just be walled by Mitch fucking McConnell for his term and little will get done. While Trump will just cause more damage and people WILL die, motherfucker wanted us to inject bleach as a cure. Not to mention Trump Republicans are trying to use the corona virus as a method of voter suppression. Please Vote man, it really matters.

And that's what's on offer, the best Dems could do...
    Great. Who is Biden going to pick if he wins and gets to choose who sits on the supreme court? Because we have seen who Trump picked. This is the shit that matters coming up, and it is much more important than anyone's opinion on Biden as a person. And I'll say it again, I agree, Biden's a fucking slimeball. It does not matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they can't even deny any of the horrible shit he has done?
    Now think about what that fucking means. Just pause for a minute as you insult people and think about these people you call rapists, not defending the horrible things Biden has done. WTF

That is possible, crazy huh?
    Yeah, voter suppression... very nice... very Communist...

The fuck does freedom of speech have to do with this? Who is saying you can't critize Biden?
    You said you can’t post anything negative about Biden, without people replying by criticizing Trump. Your problem is people freedom of speech... no one is stoping you from criticizing Biden, in fact, just above you claim no one disagrees with you. So... if not the speech of others, what’s the problem, Communist? Isn’t speech always the problem, Communist?
    Because supporting a racist makes you a racist, simple.
    Communists drove me and my people from my country... but, I’m racist because I’m voting Biden? The ideology you are named after, killed my grandparents and starved my nation. Go fuck your self...

- - - Updated - - -

You have no idea what voter suppression is. Being of the opinion that both are shitbags is a bad thing now?
    Encouraging people not to vote, is voter suppression.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-30 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by daytonbrown View Post
    If you vote democrat, there's a good chance the VP will be the president in the not too distant future so let's hope he picks a good running mate.
    There's only a 4 year difference between Biden and Trump, people need to stop acting like he is 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'll say it again, I agree, Biden's a fucking slimeball. It does not matter.
    They don’t care... every person they are insulting and being condescending to, has said this numerous times. They don’t care... they want you to not vote...

10+ Year Old Account

Trying really hard to make a point not really pertinent to this thread, aren't you?
    Isn't that a party made up out of a bunch of weird idealists? Like wanna be communists or are well off, armchair activists who mostly cry on twitter and social media and don't really protest.

Quite an embarrassment if you look to the European green parties, what are mature progressive, family oriented parties.

What are actual the green party values in the US who do they actually represent besides taken on the role of political outcasts with no realistic goal or agenda?

Haha! You have responded to multiple people in your own thread about voting for Biden. So you made their choice your business.

You never mentioned a candidate until now. If you are voting Green Part, (who is that again?), then make your case for that candidate.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Green has not elected who their nominee is. How do you know it’s not Jesse “the body” Ventura?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Who is aided by people not coming out to vote?

Is your infatuation with communism perhaps not confused with authoritarianism?
    Exactly.

We have had multiple threads on how they are making it more difficult to vote. One party especially.

I mean Trump is so stupidly blatant when he thinks he is playing 3D chess about Bernie voters should not vote.