Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I asked a seller what the price was he said "900k, full run included"

Imo the jaina mount is not worth 900k.
    Last expansion mythic night hold stayed around 1 mil iirc, so it's pretty spot on

I asked a seller what the price was he said "900k, full run included"

Imo the jaina mount is not worth 900k.
    900k for a full run? Wow, that's actually cheap.
    Boosting coms usually sell the mount alone for 900k.

Yeah even 1mil for a full clear is just not worth it really. 2mil (if you happen to find 2 buyers at the same time) split between ~20 players (and a ~20% management cut if you run with a boosting community) and the run is over an hour long.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Last expansion mythic night hold stayed around 1 mil iirc, so it's pretty spot on
    I'd say infernal is for sure worth more than a water elemental, But i still woulden't agree on 1 mil.

I know 1 mil is pocket change for the long boys out there, But most people don't have or don't know how to get 1 mil fast in order to use it for something like a mount.

I'd say infernal is for sure worth more than a water elemental, But i still woulden't agree on 1 mil.

I know 1 mil is pocket change for the long boys out there, But most people don't have or don't know how to get 1 mil fast in order to use it for something like a mount.
    I don't set the prices /shrug. It's based around what people are willing to pay. Though it really doesn't take much to make a mil if you're not lazy, my wife is currently pulling in 150-200k in pure farm, just have to know where to farm.

Me though, I'm lazy, I sit around 10k usually.

My guild sells it every week for around 1mil so people are definitely both still selling it, and still buying it.

People are still buying it. My guild's mount sales have declined as of late, probably a combination of people having the mount now and amount of active players declining as the patch dwindles on. In general, most people who will have wanted to buy the Jaina mount would've likely bought it by now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the prevalence of PuGs probably impacts this a good deal too. I just found groups in the group finder for a few weeks on a couple characters until I won it. Since it's one in ten this time around, it isn't terrible odds. I think it took me a total of five or six kills across characters before I got it.

You can often finds groups who are near to the end of BfD and still need people so you don't even have to be there for the entire run. Aside from one group that got stuck on her for two hours, most of them only took a handful of attempts to down her. So it's a time sink but, you know, free.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well the recent hotfix will make it significantly easier to run

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well the recent hotfix will make it significantly easier to run
    Yes I had never killed her before and I pugged it easily on 3 characters. With cheese strat in p2 it only took 1-2 attempts. I got the mount on my 3rd kill. No reason to buy it anymore unless you don't have a geared enough char (470+) to get in a pug.

If you want a mount with no show-off value because you didn't do anything to earn it besides open your wallet, Blizzard has a store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Yes I had never killed her before and I pugged it easily on 3 characters. With cheese strat in p2 it only took 1-2 attempts. I got the mount on my 3rd kill. No reason to buy it anymore unless you don't have a geared enough char (470+) to get in a pug.
    Even without that is really easy, is just doing the heroic mechanics.

We farm it every thursday luckily

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    It will become 1% when Shadowlands pre-patch comes.
    That is incorrect.
    Cutting Edge achievement is disabled with prepatch. For this it doesn't matter anyway, as it has been disabled way back in june 2019, on 8.2 release
    Mount keeps 100% drop chance until actual Shadowlands release date.
    This behavior is in line with what happened in Cata, MOP, WOD and Legion. Unless there is some change in blizzard approach, i would expect this mount to retain 100 percent drop rate until the very end (including prepatch).

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    that really shat me off when I found out I missed mythic Nighthold mount. I thought the 100% ended with the release of Tomb, had no clue it was still 100% until it was too late. which is a shame cause would've been pretty easy by the time toons were fully heroic/mythic Antorus geared. the power gain in BfA has been significantly bigger though so comparatively Jaina should be easier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Even without that is really easy, is just doing the heroic mechanics.
    and staying in a group. otherwise you get frozen really good

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    What is this cheese strat?

Pug BoD is a complete shit show. You would need to wait like 2 hours and only invite people who already got the Mythic Jaina achievement or the kill won't happen.

I expect price to be 300-400k

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Pug BoD is a complete shit show. You would need to wait like 2 hours and only invite people who already got the Mythic Jaina achievement or the kill won't happen.
    Not anymore. IDK if anything about her changed recently but I joined 3 pugs yesterday without prior experience of the fight and we got the kill 1-2 shot. As long as the group has sufficient dps to push her quickly to P2 it will be a kill.

P2 cheese strat has essentially no mechanics. You move to her gradually as a group and break out people cubed. Once you get to her you wait for her immunity to drop, but she continues to channel a long cast. She literally does nothing and just stands there while you kill her.

Has she always been like this? I don't know what has changed other than people getting her out of P1 faster with more gear.

Pugs still too fucking trash to kill Jaina because you still need to know and properly execute the mechanics. Once you finish burning Jaina on the boat, the real retard check starts and that's where pugs fall apart.