Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I mean I can jump onboard with the expansion reset thing. Don't get me wrong.. I understand why it has to happen and see it being a worse situation if it didn't but it certainly has gotten tiresome now after all these years to build up, expansion drops, level goes up, power goes down, grind gear to get back to power, expansion drops, level goes up, power goes down, and grind gear to get back to power over and over again. It has gotten kind of compounded with the need to stat squish and now even level squish almost every or every other expansion. It all feels really lazily done.

As soon as I noticed I would have to be constantly on my main or have the feeling that the time spent on an alt is a time I'm missing out on main gear progression (hello AP) is when I gave up on BFA/Legion. I can understand not wanting power to be reset. Coming from Mobas I'm also used to just jumping in the game and playing the game without having to grind just to start playing the game but boy this expansion needs to be reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    As soon as I noticed I would have to be constantly on my main or have the feeling that the time spent on an alt is a time I'm missing out on main gear progression (hello AP) is when I gave up on BFA/Legion.
    Sadly this is their new "golden formula" that will keep going forward and forward every expansion, world quests or w/e else menial grind you have to do all patch long until next patch adds guess what, another grind on top, just to "constantly progress your main". Covenants / soulbinds will be the same, torghast will be the same. If you think they will ever revert to the formula of "grind for 2-3 weeks on your main, then be done with it, raidlog / pvp / m+ on it and focus on alts", no, this will never return because retention metrics and /played time obsession, maybe in the big population not that many people like alts they decided to sacrifice them for the sake of pleasing people who want to sit on their main every day and still "have something to do".

BFA can't end fast enough.