Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    So laughably untrue its hilarious. 1 month max to be fully geared unless your bad. 1 month doing minimum echoes shit is enough for 8x stat inc

Op your going to get alot of WAH GAME TO GRINDY REEEE replies. Its really not bad. If you have played wow at all in the past 15 years is not much grinding.
    I quit after I killed M Zaqul and came back 3 weeks ago as a shadow priest. I had a 440 destro as well that I started farming.
    My guild grouped players who decided to join late and ran them through heroic raid twice and boosted me up to mythic Raden.

Usually I'd be running simc and farming m+ to prep for raiding but not on this patch.

I'm still behind cloak level/uldum rep/essences (c&s)/azerites/sockets/corrupt enchants and this disgusts me. All of them are time gated.
    Sure I could ignore those and play without them but then I'd be playing patch 8.25. Might as well go to eternal palace.

All I do is dalies and visions when I log in. I'm probably still a month away from farming all the basic stuffs that I need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic + plus hop into a few of the older raids (transmog runs) for some pieces

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"