Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The word you're looking for is prejudice.
    If I meant prejudice I would use the word prejudice.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    For example a lot of people claim "blacks can't be racist" and then they point to the systemic racist definition rather than the regular racist definition which more readily applies to them if they act racist.
    Those are the same people that claim it’s called reverse racism, which is racist in it self...

Edit: Just to make it clear, there is no such thing as reverse racism. Reverse racism is to racism, as white water fountains is to black water fountains.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-05 at 12:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Those are the same people that claim it’s called reverse racism, which is racist in it self...

Edit: Just to make it clear, there is no such thing as reverse racism. Reverse racism is to racism, as white water fountains is to black water fountains.
    Term reverse racism is bonkers, agree.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surlybottle View Post
    That's a woefully inadequate conclusion. However, it's one that is perfect for the misguided folks that support things like Black Lives Matter and make statements that refer to the "..current genocide against black men...".

This forum being an echo chamber, I'm quite certain it will be regurgitated in other forms so as to continue the narrative.
    And yet, you don't even attempt to provide an alternative explanation. You just don't like the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I know you said leave it to the general thread, but certainly getting rid of Trump would be one hell of a start. It's hard to enact change when your leader has narcissistic personality disorder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just think that US needs some people with BIG BALLS at the helm to break up some of its literal deadlocks like guns, social security, medicine, corporate stranglehold and so on.

President alone can't do that and certainly not president like Trump or Biden. If US could get two decades of presidents like Obama (minus his absolutely inept foreign policy) and reasonable bi-partisan consensus that some shit simply can't continue as it is, then great things can happen to the country.

Maybe in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I mean, I know you said leave it to the general thread, but certainly getting rid of Trump would be one hell of a start. It's hard to enact change when your leader has narcissistic personality disorder.
    That would require actual opposition from the Democrat side (or better yet, a third party system). Unfortunately for us, it doesn't seem to be part of the agenda.

The US is just shaking off the last vestiges of democracy and showing the world it's true corporate-run oligarchical face. Like a horrifying logo covered butterfly emerging from its cocoon thirsting for the blood of its citizens.

Change is painful.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    This is a very interesting topic. USA definitely has problems and I'd say they got worse in the last 15 years. As for solutions, I don't know what solutions we're allowed to mention here; any realistic outcome I can see involves suffering of multiple USA citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

The solution is for everyone to reach across the aisle. Everyone. And not but this or that. Put on the big boy pants and come together. People on the far left need to praise Trump and people on the far right need to praise Obama. That is the ONLY way to fix this without violence.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The solution is for everyone to reach across the aisle. Everyone. And not but this or that. Put on the big boy pants and come together. People on the far left need to praise Trump and people on the far right need to praise Obama. That is the ONLY way to fix this without violence.
    No. It's doing to take an effort on the scale of denazification in order for America to reckon with its foundational problem.

I call it Reconstruction 2: Social Justice Boogaloo
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing, Neville.

If my implication is not clear, then let me clarify; you're taking the same stance of appeasement towards villainy that Neville Chamberlain supported regarding the Nazi Reich. Which encouraged and empowered the Reich to do its worst, and had precisely zero suppressive effect.

Compromise is not always an option, not when those you oppose are predatory abusers.

10+ Year Old Account
    People just need to take a massive chill pill. I really think moderates to the right and left are where universally the real sanity is.

The real problem is far right and far left crazies with their pinpoint pupils going full cray cray foam at mouth at everyone who is not agreeing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    People just need to take a massive chill pill. I really think moderates to the right and left are where universally the real sanity is.

The real problem is far right and far left crazies with their pinpoint pupils going full cray cray foam at mouth at everyone who is not agreeing with them.
    Says the f***ing Likud guy. Are those "moderate" bombs you like burning kids to death with?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Sure thing, Neville.

If my implication is not clear, then let me clarify; you're taking the same stance of appeasement towards villainy that Neville Chamberlain supported regarding the Nazi Reich. Which encouraged and empowered the Reich to do its worst, and had precisely zero suppressive effect.

Compromise is not always an option, not when those you oppose are predatory abusers.
    Says "vote for Biden" guy. That's different, for reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funtapunta View Post
    Says the f***ing Likud guy. Are those "moderate" bombs you like burning kids to death with?
    Ha ha and here they are - "crazies with their pinpoint pupils going full cray cray foam at mouth at everyone who is not agreeing with them."

It's as if you came here to literally showcase what I'm talking about. Thanks mate.

Also for the record, I did not vote for Likud for about a decade, not like you would ever care, after all I'm already marked in your mind, banboi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Ha ha and here they are - "crazies with their pinpoint pupils going full cray cray foam at mouth at everyone who is not agreeing with them."

It's as if you came here to literally showcase what I'm talking about. Thanks mate.

Also for the record, I did not vote for Likud for about a decade, not like you would ever care, after all I'm already marked in your mind, banboi.
    So during the period of their most active militancy you were voting for them? Are they not burning enough kids to death for you now?

Love the way crazed warmongers describe everyone else as lunatics....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fandrisalor View Post
    So during the period of their most active militancy you were voting for them? Are they not burning enough kids to death for you now?

Love the way crazed warmongers describe everyone else as lunatics....
    The more you do this, the more my point stands. I mean, look at you - making countless burned accounts all day long for weeks pushing your extremist shit. Quite literally what I have described.

Honestly mate, you're like a blessing - you help me so much getting my point through. Thank you for that and keep up the good work. The more psychos are out there, the stronger moderates who look on this shit and shake their heads become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    People on the left hate both, and they stand polar opposite to any left-wing ideals.

And praising a fascist administration(Stephen Miller's ties to white supremacy groups), what a joke lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should those on the left praise Trump before or after the tear gas? Can they at least check Trump’s bunker inspection schedule, to make sure he gets the message?

I do love how issues don’t mean jack shit, it’s just a cult of personality. How about instead of praising Obama, the right complains about Trump trying to destroy every thing Obama would be praised for?

Also, don’t think the fact that it’s Obama and not Palosi or Biden, is getting ignored. WTF? How about the far right praise Biden? Check out all the great right wing things Biden has done, in CommunismWillWin posts. Yeah, Biden... that extreme leftist...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    People on the left hate both, and they stand polar opposite to any left-wing ideals.
    Hope you don’t mind me using your posts in convincing conservatives to vote Biden. Thanks!

Edit: The extreme right and extreme left fear Biden... vote Biden, stick it to them both at the same time... 2020...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-12 at 12:16 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Hope you don’t mind me using your posts in convincing conservatives to vote Biden. Thanks!

Edit: The extreme right and extreme left fear Biden... vote Biden, stick it to them both at the same time... 2020...
    He is perfect to the conservatives, don't see why you'd be surprised.