Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hypetrain! Choo chooooooooo

We all know these forums and others are loaded with rage, hate, negativity and debate. Lets take a sidestep from all that and talk about the features that are currently announced and say what we are really looking forward to.

What announced feature has you the most hyped for SL?

The Tower?
    The Lore / Story?
    Class Changes (if so, which ones in particular and why?)
    Raids
    M+
    Cosmetics / Gear

Just some examples, no wrong answers, not hoping for rage here (lol), just trying to see what specific things have you frothing at the mouth, chomping at the bit, genuinely excited for the pre-patch and onwards.

Starting things off, i still have some hope that the changes being made to specs might breath new life in to what is IMO the most important part of the game - the classes! I dont care about the balancing for now, that can be changed easily - im just excited that potentially, they are listening and making changes players have wanted for a while now. Time will tell, but i remain excited that some of the classes and specs i have abandoned at 120 could be fun again in SL.

10+ Year Old Account
    The return of Pre-Legion Enhancement Shaman, and the return of SMF. Can't wait for those two changes.

The new customisations are looking dope as hell too, so looking forward to that too.

Quote Originally Posted by YEETmeister View Post
    The return of Pre-Legion Enhancement Shaman, and the return of SMF. Can't wait for those two changes.

The new customisations are looking dope as hell too, so looking forward to that too.
    My experience and others seem to confirm SMF plays exactly the same as TG. Is it just the aesthetics that appeal more?

The only thing worth hype about is the setting and "afterlife/death" topic and lore.
    And maybe the ability to target gear and have bis.

The tower? Only good if there will be a casual pug scene.
    How the frick someone gets hyped for a solo pve experience?

Outlaw rogue as i know it is dead so...goodbye funniest spec ive ever played.

Wildhammer customisation for sure.

Blue eyes for elves are awesome too.

Actually, expanded character customisation overall is the hypiest thing in SL for me.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we get rid of a plague called Suevanas

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    So you have never suggested more SP "journeys" or "adventures" ?

None of the customization appeals to you? I mean you have said countless times you are not a serious player, and you do not do any serious content, none of the permanent choices in SL appeal to you?

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... let's see

-De Other Side
    -Troll customization... screw it, ALL race customization
    -Covenant abilities (the Night Fae ones look beautiful)
    -Actually getting to see WoW Afterlife... man I could go on!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    My experience and others seem to confirm SMF plays exactly the same as TG. Is it just the aesthetics that appeal more?
    Yes, I'm not a fan of DWing 2handers.

They've also added a 10% movement speed with SMF, so thats a nice extra too.

Different goats for different boats.

Some likes raiding, some like solo stuff, and some like a mix of both. Not that hard to understand.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2020-06-20 at 08:54 AM.

Um.... yaay, something to play again...uh...

The salt from MMO champion over something relativly benign

Just new content.

The legendaries were great in Legion, i'm sure they'll be great here, too.

I'm excited to give Torghast a shot, but have a feeling it won't be as enjoyable in 3 months as it is at the start.

99.99% of the things we do are solo PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    The legendaries were great in Legion, i'm sure they'll be great here, too.
    hahahahahaha

Sylvanas' final defeat is probably what entices me the most, followed by pink-skinned void elves and Covenants.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

So you have never suggested more SP "journeys" or "adventures" ?

None of the customization appeals to you? I mean you have said countless times you are not a serious player, and you do not do any serious content, none of the permanent choices in SL appeal to you?
    Ill probably get shit on by a 50% nerf across the board to all pvp customziation.
    I still stink of crap from that nerf dump on my chest.

Never forget

At least got the Season 1 1800 rated transmog...before the second nerf dump on my chest, this time to Outlaw rogues, who Blizzard decided have no place in PvP and should stick to PvE.

Fun times...Fun times

Season 1 was the best of BfA.

The fact that they are making changes like bring back SMF. I dont play warrior, but this gives hope for all other classes too!

Ill probably get shit on.
    I still stink of crap from that dump on my chest.
    Never forget
    Honestly i dont know how i could forget. Was there a flat 50% nerf to a particular spec in pvp? Or are you grossly exaggerating while entirely dodging the question that was asked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The fact that they are making changes like bring back SMF. I dont play warrior, but this gives hope for all other classes too!
    Well, Frost DKs are getting their 2handers back. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Guru View Post
    Yes, I'm not a fan of DWing 2handers.

They've also added a 10% movement speed with SMF, so thats a nice extra too.
    5% or 10%?

either way i member getting TG and being super excited, and being disappointed ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    5% or 10%?

either way i member getting TG and being super excited, and being disappointed ever since.
    I think it was 10%.

I thought TG looked cool originally, but I switched to SMF while leveling (this was mid-MoP), and enjoyed the look more.