Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.
    Ofc all lives matter, that doesn't need to be said. But that is not the conversation that is happening! Black people's lives has, on record, mattered less for so long, from slavery to just everyday racism, and enough is enough! We must talk about the pressing matters, end the racism. By saying Black Lives Matter doesn't diminish yours or my life's worth, it just puts the spotlight on the pressing matter of racism that is happening!
    Clone expressed it well in their post.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    You're a fucking racist.
    Did you expect him not to be?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Yeah, maybe quote the full sentence you illiterate idiot. But I guess you're the type of person that isn't capable of proper citation.
    Your 'full sentence' is exactly what I quoted.
    You made two statements, then you added an 'explanation' of sorts. Which nobody asked you for. But that's beside the point. Those sentences were as follows:
    - Black lives matter is not racism
    - All lives matter is racist
    Thus, you quite clearly declared yourself as a hypocritical racist.
    Congrats.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.



    Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

    Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

    Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.
    If you paid attention to Blizzards blue post, they don’t mention BLM at all. They simply stated “...more important voices.” They didn’t mention showing support to anyone. This is also an important topic that is currently the #1 topic in the states is happening right now. People are being hurt and killed and businesses, as well as, property are being destroyed.
    As far as your hypocrisy issue, it doesn’t exist. A single player used Blizzards platform to state their own personal views. That was also a clear violation of Blizzards rules of conduct, as well as directly showing that Blizzard hasn’t publicly taken a side. My last point also goes with my first paragraph.
    Now, your personal views aside, BLM isn’t a racist statement. It’s a statement to bring awareness, and isn’t placing black lives over anyone else’s. To say it’s racist is to not understand the point behind the phrase.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.



    Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

    Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

    Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.
    First of all it's not Blizzord, it's Blizzard. As a fan and player of Blizzard games you should at LEAST know how to spell their name right.

    Second, the fact that you don't understand how idiotic it is to say "all lives matter" as a counter to "black lives matter" just shows everyone how much of a uneducated closet racist you are.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    If you dont believe that blacks in the us are at a disadvantage in almost every aspect of life, you are the racist one.
    Kindly enlighten me then. Name me some of those "disadvantages".

  7. #27
    Stood in the Fire WFD1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    387
    This has probably been said before, but people say "Black Lives Matter" because clearly, as far as the people in power are concerned, they don't matter. And said people in power love it when someone derails it with "All Lives Matter".

  8. #28
    Elemental Lord Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    lol no, BLM is not racist. Saying bullshit like all lives matter is just a way to distract the fact black people are getting killed. It's more likely you are racist because you don't want black lives to matter.

    By the way this is you.

    I laughed so hard at this, my sides hurt. Lol

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I observe the amount of unemployed black people in US who do nothing. They're being sustained indefinitely by the taxpayers' money.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I'm reading the information about a school teacher who got gutted by three black teens from his class after he refused to issue them passable marks for no reason.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I see burning districts.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I scroll through the crime rate statistics.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to the modern society by the hysterical modern 'overtolerance' and 'holier-than-thou' lifestyle.
    What the fuck does all lives matter stand for then? Does it stand for child molestors fucking up a kid's life forever, or when a rapist murders his victims? If you are going to take the crime of a few to judge a whole group you might as well be consistent with your logic application. When dipshits like you spewing all lives matter bullshit it's never about lives actually mattering, but some delusional sense of inequality to you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I laughed so hard at this, my sides hurt. Lol
    I am glad someone likes it.

  10. #30
    Jesus Christ, can you go nowhere and not be plagued by politics anymore? Stop saying educate yourself, it’s not asking too much to separate video games and real life issues. Virtue signaling is really weird and it’s sad to see Blizzard has chosen to take this route.

  11. #31
    Elemental Lord Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I am glad someone likes it.
    It's awesome and I'm going to share it with everyone I know. lol That gave me my good Sunday laugh.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    the fact that you don't understand how idiotic it is to say "all lives matter" as a counter to "black lives matter" just shows everyone how much of a uneducated closet racist you are.
    Yes, I get this a lot in this thread. Funny how not a single one of you people have managed to actually make a proper statement yet. All you're writing here is "U NO UNDERSTAND" and "NO U" of various sorts. This could even be considered fun to observe if only you wouldn't be serious about this.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    No I fully expected him to be a fucking racist. I'm just telling it to him. He's clearly not understanding.
    Yeah this is the same jerkass strain you see in those MOBA games with the you know what names. I don't know why people are even arguing with him really.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Perfection.
    I think I'll save this for future reference.
    It's either racist, or very ignorant. Probably both.

    Why?

    Because you are ripping the context out of the "Black Lives Matter", and compare it with something without any, like "Lives Matter". You are comparing them in a vacuum. You can't do that.

    If someone said "Purple Lives Matter", and then someone said "All Lives Matter", I'd probably agree that the latter is better. Because there is no context to "Purple Lives Matter".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  15. #35
    Legendary! Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    6,713
    I mean, true, all lives matter...

    But I feel that OP's life matters a bit less then everyone else at this moment.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years.
    uhhh nope. Literally no one is talking about white bodies or white deaths at the hands of the police.

    Besides the fact that, you know, he wasn't alive for hundreds of years. You can't exactly "roll up" the treatment of the same demographic from hundreds of years ago and pretend the sum/aggregate is all infused into one person. It's just nonsensical.

    I think you believe that since he mattered "more" than other races that he mattered. This is still not true, as any vague understanding of political history would show you.

  17. #37
    Field Marshal Yuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I observe the amount of unemployed black people in US who do nothing. They're being sustained indefinitely by the taxpayers' money.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I'm reading the information about a school teacher who got gutted by three black teens from his class after he refused to issue them passable marks for no reason.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I see burning districts.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I scroll through the crime rate statistics.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to the modern society by the hysterical modern 'overtolerance' and 'holier-than-thou' lifestyle.
    I see that 'ALM' stands for when I observe the amount of white people blaming unemployment rate of black people on lazyness instead of cultural and societal discrimination.
    I see what 'ALM' stands for when I'm reading the information about white people rallying against 'BLM' by protesting against black people instead of police.
    I see what 'ALM' stands for when I see white racists using public media as a platform for campaigning their their inferiority complex.
    I see what 'ALM' stands for when I scroll through the statistics of black people being 2.5 times more likely to be killed than white people in the US.
    I see what 'ALM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to you by white people who are triggered about not being the center of attention. Of not being the victim, because this society loves to make victims the heroes, which is good, but leads to this bs right now.

    Greetings from a white german.
    We've learned our lesson (for the most part at least), but you never did.
    Don't let min-maxers ruin Shadowlands for us! Rise up, fellow casuals!

  18. #38
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    15,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    This will not generate any income. Nor will it protect anything. The only outcome this may cause is further discreditation of the company as a whole. Which is why I asked this question: since when Billzord aims for the racist community approval instead of decent community approval? What insanity is this?
    They aren’t aiming for your racist approval they are going for decent people as your own thread shows, take the hint and get out.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    What the fuck does all lives matter stand for then? Does it stand for child molestors fucking up a kid's life forever, or when a rapist murders his victims? If you are going to take the crime of a few to judge a whole group you might as well be consistent with your logic application. When dipshits like you spewing all lives matter bullshit it's never about lives actually mattering, but some delusional sense of inequality to you.
    Oh, so you qualify a 'child molester' and 'rapist murderer' a proper human and not a criminal who must be removed from the community.
    Makes perfect sense to me.
    I guess the next stop after 'BLM' stuff will be exactly that. 'Molester lives matter', 'rapist lives matter' and maybe even 'cannibal lives matter'. That's what your ultimate goal is, isn't it? "Freedom for everyone! I'm free to kill that person!"

  20. #40
    What an enlightened take.

    OP is so racist that that he literally cannot acknowledge that people of colour suffer from structural discrimination, and thinks that anybody who disagrees with him is only offering dissent because they're...racially motivated to disagree with white people's shitty takes? I don't even know at this point - this is so staggeringly stupid that I can't even work out what the fuck the dude's point is even supposed to be.

    bUt wHoS tHe ReAl RaCiSt?!?!?!?????

    It's you. It's really obviously you. Dickhead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    I guess the next stop after 'BLM' stuff will be exactly that. 'Molester lives matter', 'rapist lives matter' and maybe even 'cannibal lives matter'. That's what your ultimate goal is, isn't it? "Freedom for everyone! I'm free to kill that person!"
    See this bit where you compare all black people to molesters, rapists and cannibals? Give your head a fucking wobble you Klansman fuck. If I knew how to dox you, I would.
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2020-06-07 at 04:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •