AWC: Question on how to fight Destro+Fire comp

So, i'm not a big deal in arenas, usualy peaking at around 1600 cr on BfA seasons, and i'm watching how the championship is being dominated by Destro+Fire, making games a boring 15 minutes long and forcing other teams to play near perfection in order to even stand a chance. I've been wondering why not bring something like a Spriest or Afflock to maybe keep some pressure at the same time you avoid being crushed by Greater Pyro + Chaosbolt? I mean, they are already going for LoS as soon as damage is too big (wich means 0 damage for any melee or turret caster spec) why not make it a M.O. when fighting such comps and force them to play even longer games even if as a punishment for picking such cheap strat ? I'm aware dots can be dispelled, negating damage, but dispel is on a CD and dots takes no more than 3 globals to be up again. What am i missing here? Is Destro+Fire the apex of BfA arena?

The best way to fight against Destro+Fire is to kick their Chaos Bolt / Poly then to use Chaos Bolt and Polymorph yourself.