Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Riots in Bristol. At least 27 police (at last report) injured. Statues torn down...though ironically they didn't touch the Gandhi statue. Guess not many know about his opinion about black people.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't come here to discuss it. I came to put in my two cents. You took offense, decided I must be sympathiser, and now here we are.
    Exactly, you came here to discuss something else, which is my entire point.

Would you like to discuss the topic?

Riots in Bristol. At least 27 police (at last report) injured. Statues torn down...though ironically they didn't touch the Gandhi statue. Guess not many know about his opinion about black people.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't come here to discuss it. I came to put in my two cents. You took offense, decided I must be sympathiser, and now here we are.
    Than make a thread about that, or talk in another thread about it. This is about neo-nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Exactly, you came here to discuss something else, which is my entire point.

Would you like to discuss the topic?
    I stated that I hoped the police also jailed the protestors along with the Neo Nazis. Which mean't I agreed with them (the Nazis) being jailed. Sounds to me that you think that the protestors SHOULDN'T be jailed with the Nazis and therefore got upset because I said differently. I can discuss two things at once, but if you want to just focus on one I can do that too.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Statue lives matter too!

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Than make a thread about that, or talk in another thread about it. This is about neo-nazi's.
    Yeah, easy targets. Everyone hates them there Nazis. Wooooooo...

Whatever. if you fellas wanna celebrate the jailing of 4 people, deserved though it might be, but avoid talking about others that deserve it as much then fine. I will take my leave and try to find a thread that isn't a circle jerk about how right the protestors are to destroy public and private property.
    STRESS

I stated that I hoped the police also jailed the protestors along with the Neo Nazis. Which mean't I agreed with them (the Nazis) being jailed. Sounds to me that you think that the protestors SHOULDN'T be jailed with the Nazis and therefore got upset because I said differently. I can discuss two things at once, but if you want to just focus on one I can do that too.
    But... why did you try and deflect in the first place?

I'm well aware that you've been trying to deflect, we're just trying to get to the exact reason of WHY you are trying to deflect. This thread is not about protesters, it's about Nazis. Why you keep trying to invoke protesters is rather absurd.

This. Is. Not. A. Thread. About. Protesters. Or. Statues.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-06-11 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said police should jail rioters... last I checked, protesting was legal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Whatever. if you fellas wanna celebrate the jailing of 4 people, deserved though it might be, but avoid talking about others that deserve it as much then fine. I will take my leave and try to find a thread that isn't a circle jerk about how right the protestors are to destroy public and private property.
    I don't I have ever seen somebody get this salty over being called out on going off-topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is literally a 351 page thread about it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I don't I have ever seen somebody get this salty over being called out on going off-topic.
    Ohh? Where's the salt? Oh right...leaving. Don't mind me, just keep doing what your doing.
    STRESS

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh? Where's the salt? Oh right...leaving. Don't mind me, just keep doing what your doing.
    Why are you talking about protestors in a thread about nazis, instead of the 351 page thread about protests? You might not recognize it, but the salt that nazis are in jail, while protestors are protesting... is pretty clear... 351 page on the subject... clear...

though ironically they didn't touch the Gandhi statue. Guess not many know about his opinion about black people.
    It's a false equivalence to equate Gandhi's prejudices (an imperfect Gandhi who was more radical and progressive than most contemporaries) and Colston's slavery.

Apples and oranges.

We're talking about it in other appropriate threads in this forums. We are avoiding talking about it in this thread, because this thread isn't about that. Seriously, L2internet forum.

5+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic and continue discussion in the appropriate threads.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha fucking hilarious pure Miss Stupidity.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They were convicted for being members of an outlawed terrorist organisation.

They were convinced under the same laws as members of ISIS or Al Qaeda.
    Can't wait for communism and antifa to be classified as terrorists so cops and military can hunt them down, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Can't wait for communism and antifa to be classified as terrorists so cops and military can hunt them down, too.
    All communists, or just the hippies who grow pot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    yeah one of those things doesn't exist, and the other is in China, but of course boo fucking hoo for a bunch of racist pieces of shit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, you're one of those. Anyone that I disagree with is a Nazi/supports Nazis.

Got it.
    In a thread about Nazis, yes.
    /s

Just for being a member? If they have evidence of her inciting violence or threatening others, sure that's grounds for prison time IMO. Just for being an edgy member though, can't agree with that level of thought-crimes.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.