10+ Year Old Account

Question Stuck on Legion Class hall questline

Hey fellow stealthies.

I am hoping you could help me with the following:

I quit playing during WoD and got back during BfA, so skipped Legion completely.
    Currently i am working on getting the Shadowblade title.
    However i am now stuck on the quest Throwing SI:7 Off the trail.

This quest consists of 5 separate missionboard quest of which i have completed the first 4. They showed up 1 after the other.
    The last one ("Throwing SI:7 Off the Trail: Highmountain") however will not show up on the board.

Last week i sent in a ticket and spoke to a GM about this. He told me i had to finish all quests concerning my 3 artifact weapons (achievement Power Unleashed).
    But even after completing that, i still do not have the Highmountain quest available on my missionboard.

Do any of you know what quests and/or achievements are required for the last quest to appear?
    This is slowly driving me mad

Quote Originally Posted by Giverne View Post
    Hey fellow stealthies.

I am hoping you could help me with the following:

I quit playing during WoD and got back during BfA, so skipped Legion completely.
    Currently i am working on getting the Shadowblade title.
    However i am now stuck on the quest Throwing SI:7 Off the trail.

This quest consists of 5 separate missionboard quest of which i have completed the first 4. They showed up 1 after the other.
    The last one ("Throwing SI:7 Off the Trail: Highmountain") however will not show up on the board.

Last week i sent in a ticket and spoke to a GM about this. He told me i had to finish all quests concerning my 3 artifact weapons (achievement Power Unleashed).
    But even after completing that, i still do not have the Highmountain quest available on my missionboard.

Do any of you know what quests and/or achievements are required for the last quest to appear?
    This is slowly driving me mad
    I did the rogue order hall about a month ago and did not face this issue.
    Have you completed all the other order hall quests available? (If you're 120, make sure you have "track trivial quests: activated on the minimap.) I remember picking up one or two elsewhere in the Hall of Shadows. I think I also had to finish the "do 20 world quests" or whatever before another leg would progress.
    Beyond that I'm not sure what else would be causing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the top of my mind there aren't any other quests available to me in that area, besides the 2 guys at the end where you can hand in the pickpocketing thingies. But they show up to me in a blue exclamation mark (repeatable quest).
    I'll check tonight when i'm online, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update for those interested: I had no other quest available to me. Still did not show up on the missionboard.
    So i abandoned the quest and then it was the first one to show up...
    I am now the proud owner of the shadowblade title. Onwards to the class mount