Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

"Scary Maze" defeats Mythic N'Zoth by ... skipping the Mythic-only phase?

"Scary Maze" defeats Mythic N'Zoth by ... skipping the Mythic-only phase?
    The guild "Scary Maze" has managed to defeat Mythic N'Zoth in 8 minutes and 54 seconds by skipping the Mythic-Only Phase. They've done this by getting the Gift of N'Zoth at 25% health and then bursting down N'Zoth in 20 seconds before everyone gets mind controlled (Servant of N'Zoth).

Player PoV

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-06-13 at 09:48 PM.

That's pretty funny. I guess it doesn't really matter considering BFA is basically over, but it's still an accomplishment. GZ to their Fire Mages, err, I mean, their guild!

last time i didnt go in the portal i started taking 500k damage per second or something. isn't that how they fixed if when limit did it? guess the 100% healing increase servant gives you might be enough.

oh looks like they killed it before the portal timer ends and that heavy damage even starts.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2020-06-13 at 10:02 PM.

Error: Fun detected!

Wonder if Blizzard will put a stop to this despite the expansion being basically finished.

Good grief. Don't people get tired of regurgitating that tired old "the expansion is over who cares" line whenever one of these articles comes up?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Good grief. Don't people get tired of regurgitating that tired old "the expansion is over who cares" line whenever one of these articles comes up?
    No more than people who never tire of finding something to complain about, it seems.

It's not meant to cheapen their achievement, it's simply in recognition of the fact that some hilarious strategies are made possible when competitive PvE isn't on the line. If this had happened during progression, there'd been an outcry about how broken shit is - people are simply acknowledging that's not a factor anymore.

It's comparable to past kills like e.g. the 20-second Iron Reaver beatdowns etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's not meant to cheapen their achievement, it's simply in recognition of the fact that some hilarious strategies are made possible when competitive PvE isn't on the line. If this had happened during progression, there'd been an outcry about how broken shit is - people are simply acknowledging that's not a factor anymore.

It's comparable to past kills like e.g. the 20-second Iron Reaver beatdowns etc.
    The 2nd post literally says the accomplishment doesnt matter because bfa is basically over. But sure, not meant to cheapen it.

Talk about a "creative use of game mechanics"!

With great corruption, comes great skips of boss mechanics. :3

Congratulations
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool, we gonna try it in a couple of resets and I bet this will become the new way to do it for guilds that clear Nyalotha in 1 night now.

Remind me...how far does the corruption resistance limit go?

I mean, what sort of clownfiesta will Nyalotha be once we're close to 9.0?

We've got 1000 kills worldwide by now. No need to fix this.

Dat resto damage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootynuzzler View Post
    No more than people who never tire of finding something to complain about, it seems.
    And here comes the "you should be ashamed of yourself for complaining about people complaining" trying to shut down discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Remind me...how far does the corruption resistance limit go?

I mean, what sort of clownfiesta will Nyalotha be once we're close to 9.0?
    I think the cloak will cap out at 125 + 10 from the cloak.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    The 2nd post literally says the accomplishment doesnt matter because bfa is basically over. But sure, not meant to cheapen it.
    It's... my post. I'm explaining what I mean.

I think the cloak will cap out at 125 + 10 from the cloak.
    Meaning there will be like 40 extra corruption people will be able to wear...and shorter encounter means that people will able to wear even more corruption, which means that encounters will get even shorter.

The most shocking thing about that VoD is the Arcane Mage above tank DPS.

Badly designed half finished fight gets exploited in unintended way.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you.