Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Are you serious? I think every place should be autonomous from the police and the police shouldn't exist(in a perfect world), but for as long as there are people who choose to be violent then we have an obligation to "hate" lawless zones because they're harming society. The only thing CHAZ was doing was sending the message to criminals that they can do whatever they want and there is no organization that is allowed to stop them.
    You say that as though there's a negative correlation between policing and criminality.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/father-o...GgwrtQx5s4R-XI

interesting that Trump took some time off of golfing and shit posting on twitter to call the father of the murdered 19 year old in CHOP. i love this quote

"Incredibly, Donald Trump called me," said 50-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. "The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and me, I'm not a political guy. I told him, 'Nobody like you.' I'm real. Donald Trump called me and he didn't have to call me."

that bold, ah I love US.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."