Why do some people consider Valeera to be Horde?

She is neutral, she helped out both Alliance and Horde on many occasions. Just because she is a blood elf doesn't mean anything. She helped out Anduin to help broker peace in the Forsaken and she helped out Baine breaking out Derek. I been hearing conspiracy theories about this. I don't think Blizzard would ever just make her Horde because it would ruin her character.

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't think blizzard would make her horde because that would ruin her character? That's what they've done to every character now.

Because she has an awesome model and is a Blood Elf. Players are male, lonely and desperate, so they want her on their faction.

The better question would be which characters are not neutral at this point. I would argue: None. Which is good for the game and those characters as well.

She isn't. If you're a handmaiden of Anduin you have no business with the horde. I'm glad that race traitor isn't part of our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    She isn't. If you're a handmaiden of Anduin you have no business with the horde. I'm glad that race traitor isn't part of our team.
    I'd say the horde betrayed her first by making her a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'd say the horde betrayed her first by making her a slave.
    She was never part of the horde to begin with. Keep you alliance nonsense to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    She was never part of the horde to begin with. Keep you alliance nonsense to yourself.
    And how exactly does that make being enslaved to be killed for the Horde's entertainment better? It is a true miracle that she does not despise that entire bunch and hunts them down for fun.

I hear there is that other elf that never quite got over being enslaved by a certain young prince and became a psychopathic mass murderer. Valeera must be a much stronger person.

Not possible to be neutral in this universe.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If anything I'd think she's Alliance because of her friendship with Varian and Broll... but since Varian has been out of the picture, she's been standing with a friendly alignment in Horde capitals... so to Horde players it probably seems like she swapped after he died. It probably also doesn't help that she wears an outfit more Horde-Red than even Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    She is neutral, she helped out both Alliance and Horde on many occasions. Just because she is a blood elf doesn't mean anything. She helped out Anduin to help broker peace in the Forsaken and she helped out Baine breaking out Derek. I been hearing conspiracy theories about this. I don't think Blizzard would ever just make her Horde because it would ruin her character.
    She's a Blood Elf.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    Because she's super special, so she gets to call herself a blood elf. One who doesn't care about anything or anyone in Quel'thalas, because she prefers to bask in human potential, like a good little high elf.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.