Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    I always preferred the post-BC Blood Elves as a good balance between the "muh honor" Horde and the Forsaken. They were willing to do awful things to make sure they survived, but they don't go into war crime territory (at least, not as a whole)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Who? Never heard of that one.
    random name for Dark Ranger before they patched it into Clea Deathstrider
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Huh don't remember her, which is weird I played Wc3 to death back in the day XD

oh yeah Rogues too I forgot

- - - Updated - - -

Shandris' human boyfriend

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvos Windrunner, Clea Sunstrider, Baron Perenolde - when will these guys have their debut?
    @Combatbulter
    eldin sunstrider

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    @Combatbulter
    eldin sunstrider
    I know that guy, I did not remember Clea as being named a sunstrider at one point.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Ranger_Clea

3+ Year Old Account
    oh so that's her; nvm
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Question: are blood mages any different to regular mages? (as in is it an entirely separate class to regular mage, or rather more an unplayable mage spec)
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    Question: are blood mages any different to regular mages? (as in is it an entirely separate class to regular mage, or rather more an unplayable mage spec)
    They're more closely related to Warlocks as people believe blood magic has a demonic origin (Nathrezim,Venthyr implications perhaps?) so I'd say they're a bit different but not entirely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think they should really put emphasis on them being best friends. Every time we need a portal or a plot device, it can be conjured together by a nightborne and blood elf. They could even do a battle formation of (arcane)healer/support nightborne and dps blood elf.
    I think it would be most interesting to see them advance the grounds of Magic and to a lesser extent technology, as they both seem to be pretty technologically advanced and imbuing that with Magic as they both seemingly do can have some interesting outcomes for their society and people, and the face of Azeroth especially if we get the speculated time skip after Shadowlands..like how would they look in 10 years after fully rejoining with their kin in Suramar or Quel'thalas?! It would be interesting to see if Blizzard decides to explore this direction?

Hell what would happen if Thalyssra and Lor'themar got together formally? How would their respective people react? How would the Night Elves react?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Big-whoopin'-doo. So what? Has he ever done anything as such, in game? I mean, we've seen Sadfang charging like a badass warrior, Sylvanas shooting arrows and using her banshee powers, Anduin healing and resurrecting people, even Velen cleanses the fel on the ground in the Exodar scenario in Legion. So Bob is a Farstrider... Too bad that it means exactly zero when it comes to development, whether it's for the character of for the organisation.
    Farstriders are just elite scouts really...they don't really need that much development, as they're..well..pretty basic? Other then some RPG implications, Blood Knights on the other hand definitely needed some love they got hints of it in WoD but I'd assume most of it was cut with the raid content, but since then really nothing since TBC which they surely needed some attention before Legion because the jump into the Knights of Silverhand was jarring from what information we last got in TBC at the end of Sunwell, of course that dictated the Blood Knights and Blood elves turning a new page...but none of that has really been explored further even though Sin'dorei involvement has been in every Expansion since

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    I always preferred the post-BC Blood Elves as a good balance between the "muh honor" Horde and the Forsaken. They were willing to do awful things to make sure they survived, but they don't go into war crime territory (at least, not as a whole)
    That's still pretty much what they're, they haven't got much substantial development in awhile

5+ Year Old Account
    They seemed to be mages who are starting to ditch arcane magic, in favour of stronger !@#$ like fel. Something like half mage, half warlock.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    These cold hearted refugees seek to expand their remaining magical powers at any cost - even if it means courting the infernal powers of the Burning Legion! Though still loyal to the Alliance, the Blood Elves' passions will lead them not only to the highest pinnacles of power, but to the darkest depths of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Blood DK is one of my favorite class/spec combos, so I'd love to play a blood mage then lol.

Obviously enhance shaman trumps all though
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    They're more closely related to Warlocks as people believe blood magic has a demonic origin (Nathrezim,Venthyr implications perhaps?) so I'd say they're a bit different but not entirely
    Keep in mind that they don't use blood magic. They use arcane and fel.
    I think it would be most interesting to see them advance the grounds of Magic and to a lesser extent technology, as they both seem to be pretty technologically advanced and imbuing that with Magic as they both seemingly do can have some interesting outcomes for their society and people, and the face of Azeroth especially if we get the speculated time skip after Shadowlands..like how would they look in 10 years after fully rejoining with their kin in Suramar or Quel'thalas?! It would be interesting to see if Blizzard decides to explore this direction?
    Do you want them to make space elves?
    Hell what would happen if Thalyssra and Lor'themar got together formally? How would their respective people react? How would the Night Elves react?
    Night elves wouldn't care unless it would benefit them somehow. I think it wouldn't as that marriage wouldn't be unacceptable to anyone's subjects.
    Farstriders are just elite scouts really...they don't really need that much development, as they're..well..pretty basic? Other then some RPG implications, Blood Knights on the other hand definitely needed some love they got hints of it in WoD but I'd assume most of it was cut with the raid content, but since then really nothing since TBC which they surely needed some attention before Legion because the jump into the Knights of Silverhand was jarring from what information we last got in TBC at the end of Sunwell, of course that dictated the Blood Knights and Blood elves turning a new page...but none of that has really been explored further even though Sin'dorei involvement has been in every Expansion since
    I would like to learn more about involvement of Farstriders in arcane magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    We need more counterweight to "muh honor". I am disappointed that Lor'themar called Baine "all that is best in the Horde".
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The Blood Elves are doing very well for themselves at the moment.
    I can't wait to see what else awaits them in the future and where they and their closest allies of Suramar, venture to in the future.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    The Blood Elves are doing very well for themselves at the moment.
    I can't wait to see what else awaits them in the future and where they and their closest allies of Suramar, venture to in the future.
    what are your opinions on the discussed suggested sub-options for Blood Elves? basically

Blood Elf proper - no Hunter
    Farstrider - Hunter, Warrior, Rogue only
    Undead - no Paladin, Demon Hunter

Don't like it, because how do you define a Farstrider?
    Also - I'm not in favor of locking features behind certain classes.

People talk about tattoos for Farstriders in blood elf society, but I've yet to see any Farstrider in current blood elf society have tattoos. The only one is Alleria and she's not part of the people who we're talking about.

The only Blood Elf in Silvermoon who uses tattoos is Rommath and he's a Mage.

This is what I mean. It's hard to define what a "Farstrider" or "Magister" looks like because we all have different ideas and what we can't do is confuse armor styles with customisation features. Blood Elf Rangers typically use the Vindictive Gladiator Chain Set. Blood Elf Mages typically use the Replica Magister's Regalia...now these armor styles can be obtained and use, through the transmog system.

blood elves use blood magic to create anime golem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post

- - - Updated - - -

In the past when two monarchs married their kingdoms were united into one.

Why should the night elves have to say something?

blood elves use blood magic to create anime golem
    Blood mages didn't use anima. Anima is a new addition that is used by magisters.
    In the past when two monarchs married their kingdoms were united into one.

Why should the night elves have to say something?
    Not exactly. It sometimes happened but not always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Don't like it, because how do you define a Farstrider?
    Also - I'm not in favor of locking features behind certain classes.

People talk about tattoos for Farstriders in blood elf society, but I've yet to see any Farstrider in current blood elf society have tattoos. The only one is Alleria and she's not part of the people who we're talking about.

The only Blood Elf in Silvermoon who uses tattoos is Rommath and he's a Mage.

This is what I mean. It's hard to define what a "Farstrider" or "Magister" looks like because we all have different ideas and what we can't do is confuse armor styles with customisation features. Blood Elf Rangers typically use the Vindictive Gladiator Chain Set. Blood Elf Mages typically use the Replica Magister's Regalia...now these armor styles can be obtained and use, through the transmog system.
    You are right. Why would a magister be unable to have a tattoo?
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Blood mages didn't use anima. Anima is a new addition that is used by magisters.

Not exactly. It sometimes happened but not always.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right. Why would a magister be unable to have a tattoo?
    it was something that happened in the middle ages! For example, Poland and Lithuania were united for centuries by the marriage of the King of Lithuania and the Queen of Poland, belgium was part of the dominions of habsburg for centuries by the marriage of the emperor maximilian and the duchess maria of burgundy

it was something that happened in the middle ages! For example, Poland and Lithuania were united for centuries by the marriage of the King of Lithuania and the Queen of Poland, belgium was part of the dominions of habsburg for centuries by the marriage of the emperor maximilian and the duchess maria of burgundy
    This is incorrect. Poland and Lithuania were separate after marriage between King Jadwiga and Grand Duke Jogaila. When Jogaila became King of Poland, Lithuania was passed to Vytautas. It was a coincidence that Władysław IV became Grand Duke of Lithuania after Gediminaičių dynasty died out. These two countries were united into one by Zygmunt August in 16th century.

Jewelry color select for female belves:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316687/...ustomization-i
    Whatever...