Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    None of them. We already have tauren paladins, goblin monks and other class/race combinations that make no sense. No need to deteriorate the game's lore even more.

7+ Year Old Account
    They said there will be none in shadowlands, they will probbly wait to milky one thing at time, like milk the customization of races

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    None of them. We already have tauren paladins, goblin monks and other class/race combinations that make no sense. No need to deteriorate the game's lore even more.
    please explain how goblin monks and tauren paladins somehow deteriorate the game lore

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    I hope you do some day realize that doesn't add up lorewise at all and you back and delete that post.
    Nah, I'm good.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    please explain how goblin monks and tauren paladins somehow deteriorate the game lore
    Blizzard pulled Tauren paladin lore out of their a*s. The sun being considered a manifestation of the light is stupid.

Shamanistic, tribal, sun-worshipping cows don't fit one bit into the paladin order. Also, paladin visuals, armor etc. don't match them at all.

Goblins have always been portrayed as greedy scumbags (which is completely fine) that don't give a f*ck about balance (perhaps the balance of their bank account), virtues, self-improvement or meditation.
    Last edited by Beatman; 2020-07-12 at 08:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, I'm not clicking into a poll outside MMO when you could have made a poll right here with up to 20 choices. Especially on work PC. I'm good.

But off the top of my head, race/class combos I want:

Human Shaman
    Orc Priest
    Dwarf Druid
    Troll Paladin
    Night Elf Paladin
    Tauren Warlock
    Gnome Paladin
    Undead Druid
    Draenei Warlock
    Blood Elf Druid
    Worgen Paladin
    Goblin Druid
    Pandaren Warlock
    Highmountain Warlock
    Mechagnome Druid
    Mag'har Paladin
    Void Elf Demon Hunter
    Nightborne Demon Hunter
    I'd roll quite a few of those. Good choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Goblins have always been portrayed as greedy scumbags (which is completely fine) that don't give a f*ck about balance (perhaps the balance of their bank account), virtues, self-improvement or meditation.
    Because as we all know, every single member of a given race absolutely and infallibly share the exact same beliefs and principles.

/s

There are goblin NPCs in WoW that directly contradict the 'greedy, self-serving POS' stereotype, FYI.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard pulled Tauren paladin lore out of their a*s. The sun being considered a manifestation of the light is stupid.

Shamanistic, tribal, sun-worshipping cows don't fit one bit into the paladin order. Also, paladin visuals, armor etc. don't match them at all.
    still don't see how this "deteriorate" the lore.

Taurens always worshiped the sun and moon, they just took another way of introducing "faithful warriors" in the game that are not the classical Human cliche

that make no sense, you can become a monk to have profit, be a bodyguard and do all kind of jobs, that would be perfect for a goblin, isn't like there is different goblins from the norm who try different stuff, we have examples of how goblins are not greedy scumbags like Gazloew, you have a limited mindset about wow races/cultures;

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked the combinations they introduced in cataclysm so they should actually remove most of the combinations.
    What would happen to those characters in practice?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I had to restrain myself from checking druid for everyone, because all I want is just to see the animal forms everyone could have xD

But definitely I checked :

Paladins for KT humans and HM Taurens (because why not already ?), Night elves (because that girl in Legion), Gnomes and Mechagnomes (for the lolz), Undead (for the omegalolz)

Monk for Worgen, Goblins and Lightforged Draenei (because why the heck not ?)

Warlock for KT humans and Zanda Trolls (because who cares if one or two races get every class, amirite ?)

Druid for Dwarves (Where my WH bros at ?), Gnomes and Mechagnomes (because Beast Wars vibes), Goblins and Undead (for the lolz), Orcs (because manbearpig vibe) and Nightbornes

Mage for Tauren (because at this point, who cares anymore ?)

Priest for Orcs and HM Taurens (because why not ?)

Shaman for Gnomes, Mechagnomes and Nightborne (because technology and magic trumps elemental harmony)

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    There are goblin NPCs in WoW that directly contradict the 'greedy, self-serving POS' stereotype, FYI.
    2-3 individuals don't justify a playable class, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you do some day realize that doesn't add up lorewise at all and you back and delete that post.
    Its so cute when internet randoms try to gatekeep Blizzard's lore for them.

We're eventually going to get new class combos, probably in the expansion after Shadowlands, and the idea that it eats people like you alive brings a smile to my day.

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 individuals don't justify a playable class, though.
    Um... 'greedy, self-serving POS' isn't a class.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenai lock and demon hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'd roll quite a few of those. Good choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Because as we all know, every single member of a given race absolutely and infallibly share the exact same beliefs and principles.

/s

This is the internet, a lot of people actually believe that is true.