Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yep, just like every life matters.

Do people still fall for this corporate bullshit?

Woah,this will definitely solve problems and racism. Good job. You will never get rid of racism unless you stop talking about it and collecting virtue signal points. The more you bash on white people the more they will come together and there will be even more problems. Stop pretending to care.

That's fine, ban and suspend people for hate speech.

But the real question is, is it ALL HATE SPEECH? are you banning/suspending black players for making racist remarks towards white people are you banning and suspending black player for making racist remarks about asians? or are you only banning/suspending white and asian players who make racist remarks towards black players?

Is this a one size fits agenda narrative, because last I checked all lives matter and racism towards all races was an issue in game, not just the black community

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You can put them on ignore if they irk you.
    Oh I know. They don't irk me they aren't smart or witty enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's funny that you probably exist today because of the racism of your ancestors. As we all do.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, not the poor corporations! What ever will they do?
    If we want to go back to ancient Roman times sure. I'm a second generation American. My parents were born from immigrants. My family's roots have nothing to do with American slavery. Most of mine were poor farmers in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    Agreed, so why is it ok to have little digs at white people?
    Yup weak, privileged, scared little white man boy you are.

Yea BUT!...... Are they gonna fix the scaling issues with ww/frost? And are they gonna bake in a passive again for 2h vs dw cause at one point monk frost dk and fury had something that helped one vs the other and now only fury SMF has it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Oh I know. They don't irk me they aren't smart or witty enough.

- - - Updated - - -

If we want to go back to ancient Roman times sure. I'm a second generation American. My parents were born from immigrants. My family's roots have nothing to do with American slavery. Most of mine were poor farmers in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup weak, privileged, scared little white man boy you are.
    You sound like a racist scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I'm not saying we should go back to any times. It's good that we're in a situation where racism and similar types of 'othering' are no longer a necessary survival instinct. Was just trying to put it into context that any human alive today probably is alive because their ancestors were more racist than others' and thus were less likely to trust 'outsiders'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    That is why identity politics seem to be everywhere and suddenly pop in every single every aspect of life and entertainment? Forcing entitlement and priviledges, affirmative action and all that because you are a part of "minority" regardless of your individual traits? That is exactly the same tribalism and has nothing to do with civilisation and civil society as we know it.
    No one is forcing anything. Just because one cannot recognize their own privilege doesn't mean it doesn't exist. By they way I'm white, rich, and privileged as fuck. Doesn't mean I don't recognize the benefits it afforded me, well not the rich part, Ingre grew up poor, started my own business and made my money and got out.

Minorities have suffered systemic racism for hundreds of years. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this and understand why it's bad and helping them out is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangulax View Post
    Woah,this will definitely solve problems and racism. Good job. You will never get rid of racism unless you stop talking about it and collecting virtue signal points. The more you bash on white people the more they will come together and there will be even more problems. Stop pretending to care.
    Hey, it is working to get those closet racists out of the woodwork.
    It's amazing how many people have shown their true colors BECAUSE of what is going on now. Seeing groups fight for basic human rights is triggering the white supremacists and the Karens out there
    They're reacting, and it's absolutely awesome to see them outed for the horrible people they are

I like how people couldnt wait to make a complaint post even though they play 1 if not all of blizzard's games for 20+ hours a week, and hump forums related to their games for even more time.

Hope they will soon be done with virtue signaling and release Shadowlands launch date and info.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all the people saying it's not genuine, do you really think that? Blizz has been pretty onto it for a long time when it comes to inclusiveness. And even if it isn't genuine, is it a bad thing that they're doing this? Their efforts are objectively good.

I say good on them. They got a lot of crap for the Blitzchung thing, they've learnt and improved and are putting their money and actions where their mouths are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

I am really amazed at how easy Phase 3 of marxist subversion - 'Crisis', was able to steamroll its way into America so easily. I guess because the elections coming up they are pushing for a revolution and they already have all the right leaders in place through media, government, law and education. Of course its far more evolved now than it was back in the old days of KGB style marxist subversion. You'd have to wonder what Yuri Bezmenov would think if he saw the extent of marxist subversion in America, entire western civilisation and now South Korea, Japan and the 'reboot' of subversion in India currently. I assume people here would know what I mean since you only need to recall Blizzards actions and attitude in regards to Hong Kong and China to understand how fake it is. Its all for subversion and take over of nations. Blizzard is no different in the game of subversion, they have been filled to the brim with useful idiots who are now activating to push their marxist ideology under any banner even harder. Its been quite funny here in Australia, they tried a BLM protest at the local jail where I live (in Australia, making it even more ironic but they stick to their subversion IdPol groups), which I think was a failure today so they are quickly changing shirts and signs and bussing off to the city to do a 'extinction rebellion' protest to keep the useful idiots charmed in the brainwashing.

I was going to link a video but it says I can't until I post a bit more lol

When even questions about this are not tolerated, ignorance is rewarded.

Making it impossible to even have a conversation about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmgxtcbc4iU

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Remember when Blizz added a black skin tone for elfs? Some people were literally rebelling against it.
    They did that? How exactly is not liking something that lorewise makes no sense racist or "supremacist"? Oh and where are my Hispanic goblins? As a latina, I think it's pretty racist we don't have that option.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is just so blatantly hollow, and not just because muh hong kong.

There's been so much evidence suggesting that blizzard treats their low-tier employees as sub-human, yet we're supposed to accept that they care about black people?

Maybe you could rehire some of the 800 employees you just fired and maybe some of those people could be black and you could pay them an actual living wage?

It doesn't matter how much money you throw at charities, at a certain point you just have to do your own part for real change to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I've seen the video before. While I do agree that I don't need a special month to celebrate my culture and its history, I don't agree that racism will just end if everyone stops talking about it. Racism isn't just a conversation topic like the latest and great game or the latest blockbuster movie. It's a rotten fruit that's seeded deep within human history and through basically the majority of American history. And just like history, we educate ourselves on it so as not to repeat it.

I would love a utopia where we all got along and we all see ourselves as humans first before putting nation/skin first, but I don't think we'll achieve that by just sweeping issues and history under the rug without taking a closer look and remedying whatever systems are currently in place, perpetuating this hate.

Alas, I'm not smart enough to speak on what more can be done, all I have is hope.
    Find the media and online media to be a lot of the reason why stuff like racism persists.

Racists are out in force. This website continues to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Corpspeak. Totally unnecessary for Blizzard to score brownie points in this regard.

Diversity is not strenght in an industry where quality is most sought after. Quality, imagination and the ability to bring amazing projects running is the true strenght. If it means having a company comprised only out of black people because they provide the aforementioned, then so be it. Otherwise, if you make diversity hires for the sake of just making them, then the quality of what Blizzard is about is only going to fall under the question mark even further than it already has.
    But that's exactly what they're saying. They'll support black content creators and companies where relevant instead of just looking over them.

I for one welcome this move. Well done J Allen Brack and gratz Blizzard