Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Watching America free fall into Phase 3 - 'Crisis' in marxist subversion is quite interesting, though depressing because its a future glimpse of what my country Australia will be like later on. For now our country is still in the demoralisation and destabilisation processes of marxist subversion like whats happening in Japan, S.Korea, India and Eastern European countries (though besides Poland which was targeted first, the rest are in early demoralisation stages still as the countries are resisting what they have already experienced).
    While I only just started posting here and haven't talked about these topics, I assume most people here know whats up. For thread related, you only need to look at Blizzard/Activisions treatment of Hong Kong and China situation to understand it instantly. I think the biggest issue is we're now at the tail end of the generational shift where its considered the New Normal™, where once that would be 20 years, you can do it within 10 years easy thanks to social media and traditional media being engaged by social media. That and the fact so many useful idiots and actual subverters are in so many positions of public influence and power, not just in America but much of the first world. I still think shifting to Crisis phase as America has is too early but its election year so there is no choice for them when the person they want to topple is so strong. At least if ol Trumpy loses then things will enter the post revolution stability phase where all the activated people go back to sleep, either willingly or forcefully (you will see the law suddenly come down on them when previously they were ignored).
    I can only imagine how impressed Yuri Bezmenov and many other ex kgb marxist subverters would be at the extent of the useful idiots in so many positions from capitalist related like companies to the standard media, education, law and government useful idiots.
    Feel sorry for the young people in this age dealing with it even the brainwashed useful idiots acting like cultural kamikazes. It wasn't this bad when I was a teen and young adult in the 90's, it was so much better.

blizz going with the virtue-signaling so the thugs won't burn down their offices lmaocucklord

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Someone actually does care. The rabid-left cares. They have taken on the "if you aren't [vocally] with us, then you're against us" stance.

It doesn't matter if you aren't racist. It doesn't matter if you support inclusive groups/activities. If you don't publicly announce your support and parade down the streets, you're an evil racist who should be boycotted and banned from the planet.

You do not have the right to remain silent. Anything you do not say will be held against you in the mob court of truthy-justice.
    100% agree. That’s why people in the US need to vote dems out this November!
    Vote Red!

#nokneeling #alllivesmatter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    They did that? How exactly is not liking something that lorewise makes no sense racist or "supremacist"? Oh and where are my Hispanic goblins? As a latina, I think it's pretty racist we don't have that option.
    Because "lore" isn't really a valid excuse given how much lore is fiddled with for the sake of gameplay. I'm not saying it makes those opposed to it racist or supremacist. I personally don't toss those words around lightly, but adding more customization options isn't wrong and using lore as an excuse just makes people seem bitter and petty. Malfurion and Tyrande are basically gods and yet, they've been outmatched and relegated as props to advance the story of every other expansion. At the end of the day, it's an RPG, and more customizations for folks who want to feel a little more immersed in the world is good. Also, what up fellow latino!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasn View Post
    Well that's it, racism is solved
    Well it's more than these idiot celebrities that are making a video of "taking the blame" are doing, that's for sure.

Looters: Damn yo, I really want to burn this company down

Blizz: But, we made a statement.

Looter: Oh, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    agree i dont care because i am not supporting this Racism because all lives matter
    Saying All Lives Matter in response to Black Lives Matter is like a firefighter hosing down all the houses in the neighborhood instead of the burning building because "All houses matter".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hispanic here. Where is a statement for MY people? Are they just lumping us all under "Blacks and other minorities?"

All this to say, this is a slippery slope. Make statements for ALL races if you're going to be explicit (IE: BLACK people) if not, just dont say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Silence, brand!

Shut the fuck up and get back to making games. We don't need lessons in morality from corporations. Especially corporations that bend over backwards for genocidal communist regimes.
    /end thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Saying All Lives Matter in response to Black Lives Matter is like a firefighter hosing down all the houses in the neighborhood instead of the burning building because "All houses matter".

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, the weirdest people come out of the woodwork to comment on stuff like this.

They never post elsewhere. They just show up to flap their gums about "SJW conspiracies" and then disappear as quick as they appeared.

Even if this WAS a cynical, hollow attempt by Blizzard to "look good," the fact that they're bringing it to attention is a positive for the movement itself. Ya'll are pretending as if the press Blizzard gives the movement somehow only benefits Blizzard, and that by Blizzard benefiting, the movement itself is then bereft of that. Which is obviously not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Find the media and online media to be a lot of the reason why stuff like racism persists.
    Naturally, since they stand to gain from creating further division.

Buff Doomfist plz!

fuck blm!

fuck millenials!

fuck nazis!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2020-06-20 at 05:20 AM.

Blitzchung: Free Hong Kong!
    Blizzard: Yeah...we don't do political statements here. You are banned.

(months later)
    Blizzard: Black Lives Matter!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Racists are out in force. This website continues to disappoint.
    Racists?

No, just regular people who are sick and tired of being lectured by large corporations who don't give a fuck and just want to virtue signal for political points.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but this news article isn't really related to WoW, but I guess it's Blizzard related?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our world has a long history of racism. Humans create groups, and then create divisions between groups unlike themselves. Ironic how we need each other as social creatures, yet we developed the practice to ‘other’ humans who at first glance don’t look like what we see in the mirror.
    To be honest:
    Racism is such a retarded concept, I just can't grasp it.

"Culturalism" and creating subgroups because of it I could understand to some degree because some cultures and values just clash and are incompatible.
    Racism or the whole gender thing just does not compute for me. Why would I care what "race" another human is or how he looks?
    Same. I have no idea why people just can't get along. I mean, I have no hate for anyone, but not liking someone because of their ethnicity is just strange.
    We all evolved from the same species right? All of us are descended from a group that crossed the land connecting Africa to Asia/Europe. Gender? Both men and women have the same chemicals in their bodies. Their brains are almost the same too.

And this is coming from someone who's ancestors were German/Italian/British Isles
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 05:37 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidContainer View Post
    Watching America free fall into Phase 3 - 'Crisis' in marxist subversion is quite interesting, though depressing because its a future glimpse of what my country Australia will be like later on. For now our country is still in the demoralisation and destabilisation processes of marxist subversion like whats happening in Japan, S.Korea, India and Eastern European countries (though besides Poland which was targeted first, the rest are in early demoralisation stages still as the countries are resisting what they have already experienced).
    While I only just started posting here and haven't talked about these topics, I assume most people here know whats up. For thread related, you only need to look at Blizzard/Activisions treatment of Hong Kong and China situation to understand it instantly. I think the biggest issue is we're now at the tail end of the generational shift where its considered the New Normal™, where once that would be 20 years, you can do it within 10 years easy thanks to social media and traditional media being engaged by social media. That and the fact so many useful idiots and actual subverters are in so many positions of public influence and power, not just in America but much of the first world. I still think shifting to Crisis phase as America has is too early but its election year so there is no choice for them when the person they want to topple is so strong. At least if ol Trumpy loses then things will enter the post revolution stability phase where all the activated people go back to sleep, either willingly or forcefully (you will see the law suddenly come down on them when previously they were ignored).
    I can only imagine how impressed Yuri Bezmenov and many other ex kgb marxist subverters would be at the extent of the useful idiots in so many positions from capitalist related like companies to the standard media, education, law and government useful idiots.
    Feel sorry for the young people in this age dealing with it even the brainwashed useful idiots acting like cultural kamikazes. It wasn't this bad when I was a teen and young adult in the 90's, it was so much better.
    Did the same to my country generations ago. The communist playbook is the same every single time and the populations keeps falling for it and acting surprised when the masks fall off.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Corpspeak. Totally unnecessary for Blizzard to score brownie points in this regard.

Diversity is not strenght in an industry where quality is most sought after. Quality, imagination and the ability to bring amazing projects running is the true strenght. If it means having a company comprised only out of black people because they provide the aforementioned, then so be it. Otherwise, if you make diversity hires for the sake of just making them, then the quality of what Blizzard is about is only going to fall under the question mark even further than it already has.

Racist!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelhoel View Post
    Blitzchung... Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Blizzard and other companies trying to capitalize on this movement for PR. What a joke...
    Blitzchung is a single person who used Blizzard’s platform to spread his personal beliefs. There is no comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Blitzchung is a single person who used Blizzard’s platform to spread his personal beliefs. There is no comparison.
    Are you fucking kidding me lol. Do you even know Blitzchung's message? Some of your hardcore BLM supporters are sometimes so blinded that you think that's the only thing that matters in the entire world. Get the out of your echo chamber sometimes.

Let's not even get into racism in China.

Either all lives matter, or no lives matter.

There is no other way to think about it. BLM is just a fundraising mechanism for the DNC.