Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest pos I've ever come across on youtube has to be Boogie2988 (and not just because he's fat af)
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I agree on Linus, can't say if he's the most annoying I've come across but very high up there. Honestly though, it's really more because he can't make a video without a script and is constantly fiddling with his prompter remote. Well, maybe that's secondary, I think it's how he has this feeling of being some superior tech guy. Of course the other YouTubers that "need" him to upgrade their setups contributes to that, but still.
    Cant make a video without a script? Have you seen any of his last videos in recent years. Its often very off-script...Anyway when did a script become a bad thing - Its way better to have a plan. Its like if you have a oral presentation, dont you wanna prep for that? Anyway the prompter thing is just a you-problem, and if anyone is humble its him...He often talks about how bad he was at math, how he leaves most of the internet infrastructure and know-how to his co-wokers and delegates area of expertise to others etc. Also him making a nas for other youtubers...how is that a bad thing, hes boosting other channels left and right...Constantly talks about gamersnexus, paul bitwit etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

HeelsVsBabyface.... he just became a huge ***** in the last years and is sooooo full of himself. And that constant screaming and overreacting.

Exactly the same as all those SJWs that are attacking him constantly under his tinfoil head.

Like the quartering on steroids.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of awful youtube channels, but prominent ones?

Onision has a pretty bad past. I think the law is finally catching up with him now.

Keemstar is pretty shady too. He's about as two-faced as they come, but I guess you can get away with anything as long as you call it "news".

10+ Year Old Account
    Any sort of pure vlogging people, especially vlog families.
    It's great watching them when one's tea is spilled, and they crash n burn.

Also, FineBros. I can't STAND the Brothers, themselves (I usually watch the episodes for the Reactors I enjoy). Especially after ReactWorld.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Been scrolling here realizing I don't recognize these names. Except for heelvsbabyface, who I used to like, but at the end of the day I'm better off without that waterfall of negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'm not masochistic enough to find out. If I don't like someone I just avoid their content, I don't force myself to watch videos from people that annoy me (seriously, why would anyone do that?).
    But how else would you relief your complexes and insecurities via posting hateful comments and berating other people?

Asmongold, killed all interest with his opening line... "it's your boy..." nope I'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gabbie Hanna

On a technicality, YandereDev.

As much as I used to love him, I'm really put off by Matt McMuscles these days.

Asmongold
    Ben Shapiro (Seen that vid where a British Conservative owns his ass? Amazing!)
    Pewdiepie

... In fact, I'mma just round it up by saying anyone behaving like a spas or driving outrage culture for views. I follow very few actual "Youtubers", I tend to follow channels that don't make the channel about themselves but rather post interesting information, video compilations (near death experiences etc) and humor, like GMM.

Most annoying you tuber?The game Theorists guy would have to be my number one annoying You tuber.I have never seen someone so narcissistic and full of themselves than that guy.Sad thing is i love theorist about games and movies and what not but not from that dude.I don't understand why he called his channel theorist when he proclaims what he is saying is fact and just so damn smug about it when he is wrong most of the time lol

im sure there are plenty worse but Nikocado Avocado is extremly disgusting as a human being,how youtube doesnt ban these specimens is beyond me

I was about to say that I don't watch any content I don't like so I don't really consider anyone annoying, until the comments reminded me that TheQuartering exists. One of the biggest dumpster fires of the internet. And SOMEHOW, once every couple of months, a video of his shows up in my recommendations despite the fact that I've muted the channel. Repeated at this point.

Boogie2988 easily.

People like Stromedy or Jaystation. It's not even a contest.

I have quite narrow interests so I don’t watch a lot of videos about (non-gym) lifestyle, memes, politics or politics-in-gaming et c.
    I watch tech, gameplay, weight lifting, cooking and music-related things.

I mean, anyone that pretends to have content but is just a glorified advertisement-billboard.
    Like MKBHD. He’s a really cool guy, and he’s great at editing, but he has no tech-knowledge whatsoever, and he only talks about the big brands that puts products and money in his pocket. So only generic products from the biggest brands.
    There’s nothing wrong with that specifically, but he isn’t transparent about it and positions himself as a tech-channel. I am not a fan of fourth-generation advertisement.

Pewdiepie.

I can't bring myself to watch more than 2 minutes of any of his videos before it becomes too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Male? Linus "Tech Tips" Sebastian.
    As a software developer I find watching him PAINFUL, I cringe so much when simps act like tech gods.
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

The only YouTuber I like is Simon Miller from WhatCulture, but WhatCulture is such a professional looking Youtube channel, I'm not sure he's considered an "Youtuber." Guy's more entertaining than most TV personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The only YouTuber I like is Simon Miller from WhatCulture, but WhatCulture is such a professional looking Youtube channel, I'm not sure he's considered an "Youtuber." Guy's more entertaining than most TV personalities.
    >simon
    >not jules or josh
    Shit taste

Vaulty WoW is pretty hard to watch and the new "wave" of TBC shit videos, ALDOR OR Scryers what's best? X class guide, BIS, history of the YYY, etc wow such great content, basically everyone milking WoW Classic and TBC, i feel pitty for them having to come up with some random generic idea every day to make "content".