Laptop for Shadowlands

Hey guys. I need new laptop to play wow. My budged is 800-100 usd.
    I care about 60+ fps on raids. What do u think about gtx 1660Ti with i7 10750H/Ryzen 7 4800H?
    Which processor would be better for wow?

I would probably look at something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-1920x1...11&s=pc&sr=1-4

Ryzan 7 4800H is a VERY slightly better chip than the Intel counterpart but I want to stress slightly. So I wouldn't let this be the deciding factor if you find a better deal with the Intel. What will make the biggest difference is what laptop moves heat off it more than which is actually inside. Whoever moves heat best will avoid thermal throttles and suchs easier and thus maintain higher clocks for longer. With that said the Ryzan runs a bit cooler (barely) so the odds of it ending up staying cooling seems likely.

When it comes to video cards at this price point you are going to have to pick between 1650, 1660ti, and 2060 (I might have missed one in there but you get the point). If you go 2060 you probably are going to have to sacrifice a bit on processor unless you find a deal. But I doubt the system will take advantage of any RTX strengths anyway because you won't be blasting ray tracing with it in either case. Also with WoW you want processor beef. Honestly, 1660ti will handle just about everything at 1080p with ease. 1650 will do fine but will probably struggle at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gesi View Post
    Hey guys. I need new laptop to play wow. My budged is 800-100 usd.
    I care about 60+ fps on raids. What do u think about gtx 1660Ti with i7 10750H/Ryzen 7 4800H?
    Which processor would be better for wow?
    What's your budget?
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by BTC Bill View Post
    What's your budget?

1200 usd max

I think you will get the best laptop easily under 1000$ USD. But You have to keep few things in mind before going for any machine like screen size, graphics card, ram and as well SSD for gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im on ryzen5 1600 with 1660 OC (not TI) and ssd. Smooth 60 fps all settings on max.