Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monketron View Post
    This thread is almost as depressing as many of the accusations that are coming out right now. We literally have 4 separate people all independently come forward and accuse Josh of rape and/or under-age grooming, with evidence to boot and still we have a huge number of people in here trying to defend him or attack the accusers. Shameful.
    I dread the time when a Screenshot is allowed as Evidence in Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Quite sure it's Josh's fault.

Sco knew only as much as Josh told him. Why would you think otherwise? Any inside evidence you can post and share with us? Besides that from where do you have the information that he said josh stays in the team? Can you give us the source of that?
    Well obviously Josh is the source of the issue, but Sco is the boss and he decided to keep him in the team. That's entirely on him. Now you are resorting to asking dumb questions that I will ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    He had to go for underage? What the hell is this? Duddeeee like.... you has brainz and stuff and you chose to contact underage teenagers?? Not your own age kind? OK, See ya later man. Your done for.
    remember then in many countries age of consent is 14-15 - while its illegal to send nudes below 18 and buy booze. . law is strange in this regard -_-

so technicaly teens can have sex but they cant buy booze -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Well obviously Josh is the source of the issue, but Sco is the boss and he decided to keep him in the team. That's entirely on him. Now you are resorting to asking dumb questions that I will ignore.
    So you are just guessing. My points still stand: Josh lied and - we have no idea at all who knew what at Method and who decided what.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    regardless of the obvious fact that ofc its a crime do you honestly think teens care about shit like that when done between themselves ?

just be honest about answer

i mean its also illegal to sell alcohol to minors and i have been buying my own booze since i was 14 -_- same like marihuana is completly illegal here and i never had any problems to get something to smoke when i felt like it -_-

teens do stupid shit all the time

its grown up obligation to not deal with teens only other grown up -_- and to check id if you have doubts if she is "legal" in your country .
    There is a big difference in kid sending those pictures randomly to people,and the adult asking for them,how is this hard to grasp,also...you must have been one mean/big looking 14 year old,where i am from i get asked for an id when i buy stuff all the time,and im 30,granted i look like im in highscool

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Because in many cases, the police don't have the care nor energy to prosecute. Then just look at some of the cases that do get prosecuted.
    Then what are you Proposing? The Public Witchhunt based on nothing but someones word?

I have zero trouble believing the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    There is a big difference in kid sending those pictures randomly to people,and the adult asking for them,how is this hard to grasp,also...you must have been one mean/big looking 14 year old,where i am from i get asked for an id when i buy stuff all the time,and im 30,granted i look like im in highscool
    thx god tinder exist :P normal people are safe there :P:P:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Your ignoring college vs superior/subordinate.

And just because people do it, doesn't make it smart. You can find a literal endless supply of stories of superiors getting in trouble for trying to date a subordinate.
    What about subordinates wanting to date superiors (or better form of wording, an employee ranked higher in the company hierarchy)?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    remember then in many countries age of consent is 14-15 - while its illegal to send nudes below 18 and buy booze. . law is strange in this regard -_-

so technicaly teens can have sex but they cant buy booze -_-
    the 14-15 range is limited relationships in europe atleast,its either not alowed to have sex or its not alowed with any individual in any potentialy problematic power dynamic

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    do you know how many friends i had thx to that :P:P:P everybody wanted my help with that :P:P:P

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I mean, at the time apparently the police looked into and dropped it from what I hear. Are they just supposed to cut him over allegations? Guilty until proven innocent?

I really don't understand how people are treating this as just one person flirting with another. Method is a company. For most involved in the situation this is their full time job. As soon as your hobby becomes an actual place of work all of the HR laws become a huge deal in daily operations and sexual harassment lawsuits are no joke. In order for Method the company to not be on the hook for liability it is 100% in their best interest to part ways with Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    If you "flirt" at someone who is just going about their day, and not in a place where flirting might be more expected (like, at nightclub), yeah, you're a creep.
    You can flirt with someone anywhere. You’re not a creep until you persist after finding out they aren’t interested, which is usually pretty damn fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude has problems.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    What about subordinates wanting to date superiors (or better form of wording, an employee ranked higher in the company hierarchy)?
    then she is called smart independent woman who has clear goals and know how to achieve them

- - - Updated - - -

then she is called smart independent woman who has clear goals and know how to achieve them

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Then what are you Proposing? The Public Witchhunt based on nothing but someones word?
    I didn't realize this was just one persons word. I was under the impression that there are several people that have come forward and that screenshots exist between chat conversations of these people and additionally, in the case of Method Sascha, there is going to be a third party investigation performed at the behest of the Method organization.

Maybe it is all fake news and it's just one person making comments throwing everyone into a frenzy. That must be it. That's clearly what you've just implied here.

It's a two way street that people ignore. Subordinate/superior relationships happen all the time and they're a mutual amount of respect that needs to go along with it.

People always bring up the being fired for "not reciprocating" but ignore the fact that you could fire them for anything else, completely unrelated to the issue, and they could pull the "you fired me for not reciprocating" card and ruin your life.

I'm not even talking in gender here, gender doesn't matter, you have female bosses approaching male employees and same sex as well. Females can be just as much a creep as a male can.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    You can flirt with someone anywhere. You’re not a creep until you persist after finding out they aren’t interested, which is usually pretty damn fast.
    you are not a creep as long as you are moderately handsome.

my absolute peak of picking up was when duting Uni i went to the girl that was being picked on by some nerd - told her "hey im drunk like hell and i dont knwo how to dance at all but i pretend well so lets go on dancefloor because i see you have enough of talking to that creep" - and to keep story short i scored that night. while that nerd could have been amazing husband material just was unlucky to be socialy akward and not handsome ("have the soul").

moral is - peopel have twisted double standards and are generaly f...ed up creatures -_-

dont know how to get girl ? hit the gym hard , get nice clothes , nice cologne , learn how to flirt and you are done you have 50/50 you will succed
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-25 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    People always bring up the being fired for "not reciprocating" but ignore the fact that you could fire them for anything else, completely unrelated to the issue, and they could pull the "you fired me for not reciprocating" card and ruin your life.
    This is why documentation exists. We literally had an ex-employee try this shit and everything she claimed got laughed at and tossed out because we had the documentation on our side.

If you're running an outfit where you just fire people willy-nilly "because you can" you're always going to open yourself up to discrimination lawsuits of all kind and there is a very high chance you will lose.

People think "right to work" means they can fire you for whatever they want and they can makeup excuses to fire you for any reason but in the real world, that's a myth perpetuated by many businesses to stop people from using the law to rightfully hit back.