Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nice more pretend victims, lets go 2020 #ALM

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Ah dude what the fuck is this shit? I only looked at the first tweet and this is just so dumb... like this is sexual harassment?? The guy asked her via text if they want to go out and he was clear that he was interested in her. She freaked out about it for whatever reason and nothing happened out of it. If this is sexual harassment then I really don't understand the world anymore.
    Sorry to tell you this, but you don't. Get into any professional setting and if a superior is flirty and makes a move onto someone working for them, it's sexual harassment. I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera. The fact remains that these people aren't friends, their business associates and it's a problem when it becomes more than that for one person and not the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Nah, I'm really not defending him, by no means.

Personally I am very principal, especially in regards to women, I have a set of gentleman rules that I never break. So even the fact that he continued to insist after being declined is bothering me. Not to mention he's that much older (which I didn't know btw) he looks like a 19yo virgin who lives in his parents' basement on the picture I saw (in some article).

But it's also bothering me that there was no kind of physical contact, or actual threat. It happened 4 years ago, and is generally something which happens to girls (old and young) literally all the time.
    Bashing people based on their looks? Is that what it means to be a "gentleman" these days?

This thread is almost as depressing as many of the accusations that are coming out right now. We literally have 4 separate people all independently come forward and accuse Josh of rape and/or under-age grooming, with evidence to boot and still we have a huge number of people in here trying to defend him or attack the accusers. Shameful.

Ah dude what the fuck is this shit? I only looked at the first tweet and this is just so dumb... like this is sexual harassment?? The guy asked her via text if they want to go out and he was clear that he was interested in her. She freaked out about it for whatever reason and nothing happened out of it. If this is sexual harassment then I really don't understand the world anymore.
    You do realize, that sexual harrassment, particulary if it is only based on words is entirely subjective. Which is, why harrassment per se is not a crime. Asking repeadetly out, even if a person refused is however per defenition harrassment... It can however, particulary, on workplaces still have severe consequences, since such actions lead to a worse working climate. It becomes more scetchy, if the harrasser is a superior or even CEO, because that adds unwanted advances a certain coercive natiure. Regardless if intended or not, while the superior has a power levelage, he/she could abuse.

Sexual Harrassment usually becomes only a crime, once other actions, defined by criminal law are involved. Such as threatening, physical actions, blackmailing, coercion...

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but you don't. Get into any professional setting and if a superior is flirty and makes a move onto someone working for them, it's sexual harassment. I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera. The fact remains that these people aren't friends, their business associates and it's a problem when it becomes more than that for one person and not the other.
    It still isn't straight up sexual harassment if someone develops feelings towards a woman, whoever it might be. This is just BS to ruin someone's life/career, just because he got emotionally invested in a woman.

It still isn't straight up sexual harassment if someone develops feelings towards a woman, whoever it might be. This is just BS to ruin someone's life/career, just because he got emotionally invested in a woman.
    Go talk to your HR manager and ask them. It's a situation that can cost a company money and it would be considered sexual harassment, like it or not, that is how it is.

I mean I'd also be horrified to work for a place where the person being accused is told exactly what has been said and is given free reign to lash into the accuser about their accuount and allowed to threaten them with legal ramifications.

I guess too many people take inspiration from people like Philip Green on how to handle matters like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera.
    That is what's generally called a parasocial interaction or relationship - a one-sided relationship where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party is completely unaware of the former's existence.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

anyone with any actual real world knowledge of experience knows about the potential issues with an (attempted) romantic engagement between an employ and their superior.
    This isn't a new thing and has brought down millions of managers and CEO's.

He was an idiot and should have known better.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    sco knew
    We all knew that he is still banned?

why don't they go to police rather than social media especially if they have evidence such as texts/pictures.

bdw about double standards

Asmonbald just publickly on strream stated in front of 40k+ viewers that he molested his friends by touching their dicks for lol and guess what - nobody cares -_- (ye ye i know he is joking )

and ye i wish i was joking

and ye wtf im watching his stream -_-

wierd day
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-25 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    I have seen people seriously argue that the only place you should try to pick up a girl is on a dating site. The reasoning being that anywhere else, you cannot know that they consent to your advance.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    why don't they go to police rather than social media especially if they have evidence such as texts/pictures.
    Because twitch viewers and subs are more enjoyable than going to court.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like some random person is trying to get world attention with 15 minutes of fame.. not shocked at all seeing thate very day someone becomes famous i remember way back in the day you actually had to "earn" fame and work your way up the ladder now any random person can gain that this world we live in has gone so far downards it's pathetic
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

That Sacha guy, what a monster. And that girl? Totally shy: https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...16499752751105

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    It is only a crime if you are ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monketron View Post
    This thread is almost as depressing as many of the accusations that are coming out right now. We literally have 4 separate people all independently come forward and accuse Josh of rape and/or under-age grooming, with evidence to boot and still we have a huge number of people in here trying to defend him or attack the accusers. Shameful.
    Don't mistake us defending Sascha as people who'd defend Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    Because in many cases, the police don't have the care nor energy to prosecute. Then just look at some of the cases that do get prosecuted.

David Becker got 2 years probation for finger fucking passed out women

Nicholas Fifield forced a mentally handicapped woman to perform oral on him and he got an Alford Plea and no jail time

John Enochs raped two women and got a plea for on year probation

Austin James Wilkerson was found guilty of sexually assaulting a helpless victim and unlawful sexual conduct with witnesses. He got 20 years probation and 2 years in a prison work-release program.

Brock Turner was found guilty of assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object. He got six months in jail and 3 years of probation.

These are just the cases lucky enough to make it to court where the victims weren't shamed out of bringing their cases forward. The fact of the matter, the justice system is failing these people. Best bet is to expose them on social media and ensure they're never allowed to again get into a position of power where they can do this to more women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    That Sacha guy, what a monster. And that girl? Totally shy: https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...16499752751105

It is only a crime if you are ugly.
    Jesus Christ. Really?