Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    First of all, don't use that word, it's a slur.

Secondly, I used nightclub as an example
    Then please give me another example of how you're supposed to meet people and profess your interest in them in a normal setting that doesn't involve alcohol, drugs, or annoyingly loud music.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Probably be best to form a new guild at this point if they want to continue pushing WF, the people who aren't directly connected (sco's raiding time is probably done though)

- - - Updated - - -

only because they knew and didn't do anything, no one is going to want to touch them for sponsorships they need.
    They knew and police took a look at it and found him not guilty.
    Combine this with a friendship lasting years.
    Nobody would throw their friend away because of a case the police found him not guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Then please give me another example of how you're supposed to meet people and profess your interest in them in a normal setting that doesn't involve alcohol, drugs, or annoyingly loud music.
    Apparently #1 is through friends, #2 is at work, #3 is in public places like bars... but also grocery stores, shoe stores, etc

Yea, people flirt everywhere.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    what word is a slur?
    the r word

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The world gives it attention and reacts if they don't. You know, things like sponsors leaving. I have already heard of atleast person asking to be released from his contract with Method and their PoE streamers have removed all Method branding from their channels.
    It's understandable that Method have to look after their financial well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    They knew and police took a look at it and found him not guilty.
    Combine this with a friendship lasting years.
    Nobody would throw their friend away because of a case the police found him not guilty of.
    I suggest you look at the tweet where method "apologized" and said they didn't know, and a former blizzard employee said "that's a lie, you told me you would take care of this two years ago"

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    the r word
    racist?

There are multiple r words.

Josh sounds like a pedofile and sascha sounds like a fucking idiot.
    Do you hear the voices too?

3+ Year Old Account
    A cafe, for example. Also, as a rule don't flirt with someone while they are out in the street, for example. And if they have headphones in, unless there's a fire or another emergency, don't bother them.

racist?

They mean retard, because they can't make a distinction between retards and people with disabillities.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Josh sounds like a pedofile and sascha sounds like a fucking idiot.
    That's about it, he was an idiot

I suggest you look at the tweet where method "apologized" and said they didn't know, and a former blizzard employee said "that's a lie, you told me you would take care of this two years ago"
    Doesn't change the fact they might have not known the details other than the ones the court were able to give them.

if you take dating advice from randos on an mmo forum I question your mental faculties.

3+ Year Old Account
    racist?

I mean ret- oh, i see what you are trying, you are trying to get me to say it so you can say "oh, but you just used it". you seriously cannot be unable to put two and two together and know what word I meant.

Method is apparently losing sponsors left and right. The guild MAY survive but i doubt the company can.
    I hope it doesn't.

This is the first time that I hope someone actually falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Doesn't change the fact they might have not known the details other than the ones the court were able to give them.
    I'm not going to go digging through the thread but there was reports of them having discord conversations about covering it up and dealing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    Unless you are hot?

- - - Updated - - -

So you want evidence of absence... and not proving a negative right? - like proof of being somewhere else.
    Nope, what I meant is that it just disgusts me when there seems to be plenty of evidence (and I am talking of evidence, not proof) and people state "LOL no evidence". In the end, isnt a testimony from a witness/victim also evidence? This does not mean that it can be ultimatively proven but it may mean that there is truth to it so it shouldn't be dismissed easily, especially when the ramifications are significant.

3+ Year Old Account
    They mean retard, because they can't make a distinction between retards and people with disabillities.
    the r word is a slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I hope it doesn't.

This is the first time that I hope someone actually falls.
    Eh, like someone said, the people who aren't part of the whole thing will probably form a new guild, they've lost members already i've heard.

What a surprise. A bunch of socially awkward top raiders are creeps? Who would've guessed.