Not digging the Venthyr weekly, throwing a party...

Seems awful, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea. It's nice to have something to do that doesn't involve combat. The game needs more of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Seems awful, sigh.
    It perfectly fits the nature of their realm, though. Although "gala ball" might be somewhat more accurate than "party".

Besides, you're free to go gardening with the Night Fae, build Abominations with the Necrolords or bash heads in with the Kyrians instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m here for it! Not everyone is going to like everything but an aristocratic vampire-esque ball and court are right up my alley. I really hope there’s a lot more cosmetic items for players that we haven’t seen yet.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

This is a very tiny thing to be upset about. It's just a quest like all the others.

If it's such a problem, choose a different covenant. Don't force yourself to play something you don't want.

Wanna hear something amazing? You don't have to do it if you don't pick them, gasp!

Pretty sure you won't NEED to do it, or you can just snooze-fest it for a fast reward.

That it's just once a week and that after about three weeks you'll have a set routine down and be able to blaze through it makes it fine by me. Will probably take about 20-minutes each go around and from the sound/look of things Venthyr and Maldraxxus events will be good boosters for making things easier in the zones of the other covenants.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I’m here for it! Not everyone is going to like everything but an aristocratic vampire-esque ball and court are right up my alley. I really hope there’s a lot more cosmetic items for players that we haven’t seen yet.
    Yea.. same, the thing we see now is they are praising the ammount of items and cosmetic pieces, but so far its thr covenant set and a few spiky back pieces a hound mount and maybe few toys here and there. Not alot I would say.

I hate we never get stuff from the actual npcs themselves.. why not give us flowing robe or unique cloak that goes around our character or huge vampire colar.

The venthyr look cool, we players with will almost look like them, but not realy. I hate that part about wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I like the idea. It's nice to have something to do that doesn't involve combat. The game needs more of that.
    True, more options, unless its praised as a top feature so people have to do it then it becomes not so fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    Wanna hear something amazing? You don't have to do it if you don't pick them, gasp!
    It seems like you don't even really have to do it if you do pick them. The rewards aren't anything game-changing that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It perfectly fits the nature of their realm, though. Although "gala ball" might be somewhat more accurate than "party".

Besides, you're free to go gardening with the Night Fae, build Abominations with the Necrolords or bash heads in with the Kyrians instead.

I'm thinking of going Necrolords so I can build some funky fresh Aboms.