Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    She can still change her mind or turn even without evidence she is way too dangerous to many powerful perverts including Trump to let live.
    I think the only way she survives is if she has a deal with one group of Epstein's pedo island enthusiasts; basically she will cover for some, rat out others and the side she covered for offers her protection, though I doubt that will do her any good. Even if say Trump through Barr has a deal set up to just rat out the Clinton's and such, then that whole network of power brokers will work to get her in a coffin quickly, and even if she survives, why would Trump leave around a loose thread like Maxwell other than sheer stupidity?

If she talks and rats on everyone, she better do it quickly because her death warrant is already signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

She probably has enough dirt to topple entire governments. Should be interesting, assuming she doesn't "suicide" herself...
    sad part is because of how rampant moronic conspiracy theories and the gaggle of people that believe them, the actual real people who are victims will never get justice because they are chasing after some huge coverup or high profile people who had no involvement ever.

i.e Pizzagate ….
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    sad part is because of how rampant moronic conspiracy theories and the gaggle of people that believe them, the actual real people who are victims will never get justice because they are chasing after some huge coverup or high profile people who had no involvement ever.

i.e Pizzagate ….
    Except this one actually did have many high people involved.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Except this one actually did have many high people involved.
    oh so you have proof?

Because last I heard no one was charged, investigations so far have found nothing outside of the dead prick who hung himself, best we have is pictures of people going to parties (oh the horror), etc etc...

its going to end up being the one dude and a few people who helped him do what he did for tons of money.

No proof on anyone high profile doing anything except being invited to parties of a rich dude who owned an island.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, she's gonna suffer an "accident"

Allright, I know everyone wants to get their "she gon' git suicided" comment in...but I think that base has been covered

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Allright, I know everyone wants to get their "she gon' git suicided" comment in...but I think that base has been covered
    Its the feeling of everything being pointless. Its not like folks are going to riot over this current day slavery, much too concerned with the past.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't even need to suicide her since US prisons are full of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Pretty much this, William Barr is going to personally see to it that she gets sent to a prison where the guards are not on their shift and the surveillance is "malfunctioning".

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe she will slip on a bar of soap or something.
    Worth noting William Barr's and Ghislaine Maxwell's fathers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell - Mossad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr - Gave Epstein a job

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Relations - Sci-Fi Book About Child Sex Slavery
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Worth noting William Barr's and Ghislaine Maxwell's fathers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell - Mossad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr - Gave Epstein a job

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Relations - Sci-Fi Book About Child Sex Slavery
    and?
    so?
    what?

How long before there is some kind of new crazy Hillary linked conspiracy
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

She gonna f-- awe dammit.

and?
    so?
    what?

What are you goin on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Its the feeling of everything being pointless. Its not like folks are going to riot over this current day slavery, much too concerned with the past.
    It's people getting their lulz in. Don't be overthinking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    and?
    so?
    what?

Who do you think got Epstein in the first place....killary
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    After watching the documentary, that was my big question. Why hasn't she been arrested yet.

Glad to see it was being worked on. She should rot in prison.
    Will be interesting to see what kind of deal she might go for, and whether she's feeling "suicidal"....

My biggest problem with the Epstein conspiracy theory is this:

If he had all this dirt on all these powerful people...why did they wait until he was arrested to take him out? Obviously they could have taken him out any time they wanted without consequence...so why wait until there's a national spotlight on him?

If he had all this dirt on all these powerful people...why did they wait until he was arrested to take him out? Obviously they could have taken him out any time they wanted without consequence...so why wait until there's a national spotlight on him?
    Why would they need to if he never got arrested? They would still fly his jets to pedo island? Hell even if you remove the conspiracy, he killed himself to not betray his pedo friends? Much better outlook lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-07-02 at 09:55 PM.

What are you goin on about?
    I just asked you the same thing. You listed 3 things and made no direct reference as to how it relates.
    you could have at least posted your insane conspiracy theory summary.

You alluded to it earlier and just randomly added a bunch of things so how about it I love a good story.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you stop injecting logic into these conspiracies how can anyone enjoy them then? /s
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

US Attorney - "We would welcome Prince Andrew to come in and talk with us. We would like to have the benefit of his statement"

Will you stop injecting logic into these conspiracies how can anyone enjoy them then? /s
    Except there is no logic here, whole thing falls apart. Why would his friends, people that visit him constantly kill him before he is arrested lmao. The dirty secret shit is just that, stuff he knew about people he was clearly close to? Do you kill your friends often? Like i said even if you remove the entire conspiracy shit, its still either a lot of his friends are also Pedos or They arent, but clearly knew he was a pedo and just let it happen anyway because hes one of their rich friend. Dont see any good outlook here, for anyone not retarded.

They ran a fucking racket of underage girls dude, they had to fucking sell the sex to someone somewhere.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-07-02 at 10:03 PM.