Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smash Bros pro scene ousted as a pedophile sex cult ring, with more following

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet but pretty much the entire upper Super Smash Bros professional scene has been ousted as a pedophilic sex cult ring, full of things like grooming and coordinated sexual assault. While shades of this have always been rumored, it's been exploding full force today and not limited to one person. The community as a whole is in absolute shambles over the scope of this conspiracy

SOURCE
    https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...l_allegations/

Alternatively, one google over Smash should fill in the gaps.

Furthermore, the founder of EVO has been revealed to be a pedophilic sexual predator of an unimaginable magnitude and EVO as a whole has been entirely canceled with Capcom and NRS pulling out all support

SOURCE
    Just type in "EVO" on search.
    https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/...r-removed-ceo/

The issue with Smash has also led to threads of other community investigations. LCS for League of Legends has been come under suspicion
    https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...how_my_career/
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2020-07-03 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be posted in Offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Should be posted in Offtopic.
    This seems game related mr. Backseat mod, no?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Taking Smash to a whole new level...

What's Nintendo's response?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good as it is that this stuff is coming out and the people in question are being held responsible, I fear what else 2020 has in store for us. I yearn for simpler times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    This seems game related mr. Backseat mod, no?
    The relation is that people accused from misconduct also where involved in the videogames scene.
    You could float this board with a whole lot of stuff in that case. It's clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    What's Nintendo's response?
    they too are horrified and trying to scrub out some shit, but the DAMAGE IS TOO GREAT

"At Nintendo, we are deeply disturbed by the allegations raised against certain members of the competitive gaming community. They are absolutely impermissible. We want to make it clear that we condemn all acts of violence, harassment, and exploitation against anyone and that we stand with the victims."

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c..._their_player/

I cant believe Darksydephil outlived EVO somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Good as it is that this stuff is coming out and the people in question are being held responsible, I fear what else 2020 has in store for us. I yearn for simpler times.
    Stuff like this has been going on for quite a while now. Especially with wealthier individuals being able to just pay their way out of things. It's just that now there are platforms that the victims can use to get their stories heard. Instead of them just being ignored or shouted over.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I cant believe Darksydephil outlived EVO somehow.
    yes it is fucked up how a scummy guy that was unofficially kicked out from the FGC for his attitude was prophetic in his claims about people in it

Honestly, what did you expect? It's got egotistical people with an ounce of fame and kids who look up to them; I'd be surprised if it wasn't swamped with paedos.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

That's some big yikes there...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Honestly, what did you expect? It's got egotistical people with an ounce of fame and kids who look up to them; I'd be surprised if it wasn't swamped with paedos.
    reaching multiple pages of people though. It's fucking sad but true. Nintendo was made for kids and elderly people. I always knew a hardcore competitive scene spawned from a party game between people in their 20s - 30s would be suspicious.

The EVO thing though, is exceptionally creepy. The guy Mr. Wiz as he's called would pay to have minors blow him or dress naked. He shouldn't just be kicked out of his role, he needs to be ARRESTED. I see nothing of that sort for some reason.

In a several days series of updates, notable player Zero was exposed as a pedophilic sexual predator *and* rapist. He is under suicide watch after some ominous tweets
    https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...ro_accusation/

conclusion
    https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...os_confession/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would people do this shit, I'll never understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like somethin that would pop up in 2020.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Super Smash Kids

Jesus Christ. Someone please pass the vote to skip humanity.

The Speaking Out movement and the willingness of others to come forward and expose abusers & criminals is wonderful. I admire the setting aside of social convention and the ignorant concept victims ought to feel shame for what was done to them in order to share their stories.

That said, allegations ought to rightly be viewed with an unbiased eye until some satisfactory evidence is revealed or legal ruling has occurred. That doesn't mean its okay to disrespect those coming forward with their stories of abuse, naturally.

I am all for the ceaseless rooting out of all sexual predators and abusers. FUCK 'EM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Why would people do this shit, I'll never understand.
    pedophilia is an epidemic, there's no reason for it other than certain people just being born evil.

The sad part is this isn't even over. It just keeps going and going. It's not really surprising though. Smash is a party game meant to lure in kids with kiddy mascots like Super Mario and Donkey Kong. And a large group of pedophiles exploited that.

I'm more surprised not much attention is given to Sky Williams. He owned the Epstein-like mansion where they raped kids, but nothing is said of him past that. He used to be a LoL and WoW player.