Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love Hazel, but my favorite among WoWtubers are Taliesin & Evitel. They are funny, and yet can be sincerely critical without pandering to outrage culture, unlike some...

My fav Youtubers however would be the team at GMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shells and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    It's shills not shells. Still I don't think they are. Having a different opinon that isn't the laudest opinion on the forums doesn't make a you a shill. I happen to share some of their opinions about the game and I'm not a shill. People have different opinions and look for different thigns in a video game. Also they are my favorite WoW youtubers.

WoW youtuber, yeah, Hazel. She's so nice and doesn't go all toxic like almost everyone else does to get views. I'm also interested in everything she does - I also pet battle, also cook using Blizzard cook books, also farm mounts and raid and do dungeons. Love her raid short guides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach for sure, i find the likes of bellular and Taliesin to be redundant since i can just read what's on wowhead or mmochamp instead of watching 20 minutes of 3 minutes worth of news.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have any favourites. I'm subbing tons of channels, and I enjoy them all equally.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I love T & E's content! Definitely make me glad to be part of the WoW community.

I do not get how people can claim they're shills when they have repeatedly shat on Blizzard when it's doing its evil corporate shit.
    - Dare not to sleep -

I can't find any respect for youtubers who make throwaway accounts to promote themselves.

Easilly Nobbel87. Followed by Bellular, in one of his best days - definitely not always.

Not familiar with Hazelnutty, but fuck the woke T&E and, albeit less of a fuck, to all the drama stirrers and negative milkers youtubers out there.

I am aware only about Preach, Bellular and T&E.

Preach is great. Nice, honest person, great videos.
    Bellular is a clickbate shitposter, will make 10 videos out of nothing.
    T&E...can not say anything about their videos, I can't stand fake, robot smile of the guy, he has it on 100% of the time. This western-style dishonest shit is creepy and disgusting. But a lot of people like their videos, they should be at least decent, I guess?

Nobbel87 for lore videos, that's for sure, his accent is cool

Preach as Youtuber.
    Asmongold as streamer.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    shills*

/10

Imagine actually thinking this.

Jesus dude. I guess you've missed the dozens of videos where they straight up call Blizzard out on their bullshit (most recently with the Torghast torments).

Meh, she's alright but I don't consider her watch material.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only WoW Youtuber I watch regularly is Preach. I follow several WoW people on Twitch.

How do so many people like that dude in the suit. He's so toxic on his streams and basically acts like a cocky idiot with one of the worst perspectives about things I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pury View Post
    I am aware only about Preach, Bellular and T&E.

Preach is great. Nice, honest person, great videos.
    Bellular is a clickbate shitposter, will make 10 videos out of nothing.
    T&E...can not say anything about their videos, I can't stand fake, robot smile of the guy, he has it on 100% of the time. This western-style dishonest shit is creepy and disgusting. But a lot of people like their videos, they should be at least decent, I guess?

Nobbel87 for lore videos, that's for sure, his accent is cool
    You're not very apt at reading people if you can't see that Taliesin's smile is genuine. It's not some "western style dishonest shit", whatever the fuck that even means.

Preach.

Asmongold too, for the entertainment value.

News and serious stuff about upcoming things etc. Preach.

Bellular, I got his channel reccomended loong long ago when he was starting out. And honestly. He was just a copycat of all the others back then. It was cringe to hear the same stuff I already knew by watching people like Preach all over again from his tinny mic.
    I haven't particularly liked him ever since.
    At rare occasion do I stumble on any of his videos nowadays, though he seems to have done well for himself, so good on him.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know who those Hazelnut, Talesin & Eviscerate and the other modern, dramatic youtubers are.
    Hayven Games is my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really have one I could pick as favorite, but those I enjoy quite a bit is ''Oblivious Films (makers of The Grind)'' and ''ItsAGundam''.

Nixxiom and Platinum WoW make the funniest machinimas which is basically all I watch from WoW.