Dismounting while mining with stirrups since 8.2

I've been getting dismounted while mining in Draenor and Broken Isle despite having stables and stirrups respectively. I haven't played much of late and I am just realizing it so I assume it has something to do with 8.2 and the new mount equipment.

I did some quick Google searches and found some people had pointed out that you can check the box in Settings -> Interface -> Controls -> Auto Dismount in Flight. I have tried with it checked and unchecked with no luck. I have tried with addons disabled. I've tried multiple charcaters.

Anyone else seeing the same behavior? Is there a blue post I missed somewhere about this?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
    I've been getting dismounted while mining in Draenor and Broken Isle despite having stables and stirrups respectively. I haven't played much of late and I am just realizing it so I assume it has something to do with 8.2 and the new mount equipment.

I did some quick Google searches and found some people had pointed out that you can check the box in Settings -> Interface -> Controls -> Auto Dismount in Flight. I have tried with it checked and unchecked with no luck. I have tried with addons disabled. I've tried multiple charcaters.

Anyone else seeing the same behavior? Is there a blue post I missed somewhere about this?

Pretty sure they changed it to be only work for the bfa zones