Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    This entirely wrong, history is not 'data' which can ever determine the "probability" of the future. It can change people's 'theory' such as whether or not black Americans are people and deserve equal opportunity. The very fact that slaves we're freed is a short proof of the fact that historical trends do not determine the future and if people truly believed that there would be no progress whatsoever.
    History is not data and can never be used to determine probability of the future... I literally laughed out loud at this abhorrently ridiculous statement.

What do you think the word data means?

facts or information, especially when examined and used to find out things or to make decisions
    Are you familiar with the phrase historical data quite literally historical data is used to project the future. Within some error bound.

Are you aware of the arguments again made 200 years ago, that were based on history 100 years prior to that, that predicted issues we face to this very day? That history affects today no? And in fact many issues were projected back then based on history further back still..

Have you been to university?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Just a few snippets:
    - large scale censorship of free speech because "freespeech is hatespeech".
    - unofficial social credit score, as companies refuse to serve certain individuals on account of opinions voiced by those individuals in public. Banks, credit card companies, social media platforms, and certain companies, have already started using such a system of social credit score.
    - severe gun control and gun confiscations.
    - affirmative action hirings based not only on race but also on sexual preferences in order to have "diversity and inclusion" at all costs.
    - rewriting of history in order to make it PC, and destroying symbols of civilization in the process, basically blaming white people for everything that happened since 300000 B.C.
    - changing culture and entertainment in order to pander to certain puritans. Ex: no depictions of slavery in any medium of entertainment, no depictions of nudity in video games because "male gaze", no depictions of male heroic themes because "male toxicity", replacing well established characters and changing stories in order to introduce LGBT themes and female characters.
    - worshiping corporations and main stream media.
    - allowing for unchecked migration even if the people who come have values and cultures that are incompatible with the locals'.
    - destruction of national identity in order to make room for globalism, because national identities are "white supremacy".
    so in short, fox news kool aid, because most of your list is bs- let alone not "far left" or even democratic party platform

This entirely wrong, history is not 'data' which can ever determine the "probability" of the future.
    If we close our eyes and wish real hard all of my terrible ideas will eventually work. Trust me.

It seems like most of the things right wingers hate about the left don't actually exist. It comes across as some kind of comic skit or onion article where things are taken to the extreme for entertainment purposes.

Biden could win, dems could take complete control of government and you know what won't happen? Confiscation of your guns. Or any of this other craziness.

'Leftists' aren't out to get you.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2020-07-07 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    On deregulations, did you know trump rolled back Title IX so schools aren't required to investigate rapes, unless the student makes official reports. So even if the faculty know, if a traumatised student doesn't report it fast enough apparently Trump's administration is fine with having rapists on campus. Oh and then they went on to make it even more narrow in general from simply being unwanted sexual misconduct to, unwanted sexual misconduct that denies the person equal access to the school activities and education . what the fuck does this mean?!

It sounds like if a person gets raped, but is able to still go to class and try to live that well they haven't been raped in Trump's Administration eyes.
    Yup it's always good to remember behind Trump there are evil gremlins like Betsy Devos hard at work to make the US a worst place.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you still support Trump, then there is nothing he could do to change that. He could rape your mother, wife and daughter and you'd explain and deflect it away in some ridiculous manner.

"They were serving the country".
    "Democrats would have raped the dog too".
    "Buttery males".

Only radicals are left supporting him, and US has it's fill of those.
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-07-07 at 09:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Yeah because Trump's stance is pro-capitalism, low taxes, against new environmental regulation, etc. I was worried religious pressure would cause him to push a lot of backwards policy but I think religion is purely symbolic for Trump. I do not live in a swing state though so I understand that I'm irrelevant.

That's smart if you work in a PC environment but I don't see why anyone would care on online forums.

It was an evolution for Dave Rubin and he finally decided he should vote for Trump over Biden. I'm very proud of him, he's a badass!
    Trump increased spending, increased the deficits, and raised taxes multiple times. Tariffs, attacking American businesses, restrictions on internet companies... all are anti-capitalistic.

You are lying. The only real question, is are you lying to us, or are you lying to yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't support Trump, because I'm not a racist.

the dude could literally rape a child on live television, and his supporters would blame liberals for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't support Trump, because I'm not a racist.
    Now why would you say that he is only tweeting white power videos and defending the confederate flag and generals /s

On a serious note at this point Trump could walk in front of cameras in a full KKK uniform and his supporters would still say he isn't racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Now why would you say that he is only tweeting white power videos and defending the confederate flag and generals /s

On a serious note at this point Trump could walk in front of cameras in a full KKK uniform and his supporters would still say he isn't racist.
    True, but only because they don't find the KKK racist, they're just a group of good ol' boys trying to defend the white race is all. What's racist about that? /s

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

Because they are far more capable of judging what racism is then corporate sheeple . Your words have absolutely no value to me.

Trump was the Ultimate Fuck you to the globalist astablishment in years and thats enough reason to support him.
    Last edited by DKjaigen; 2020-07-07 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Because they are far more capable of judging what racism is than corporate sheeple .
    Go figure, racists know how to spot other racists. More at eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Go figure, racists know how to spot other racists. More at eleven.
    Hey how is your ACAB spring going? oh wait! It resulted in several deaths on innocents already while accomplishing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey how is your ACAB spring going? oh wait! It resulted in several deaths on innocents already while accomplishing nothing.
    Well, public opinions has been turned against the police for the most part, Reconstruction 2.0 looks to be gearing up nicely, and your lordship's poll numbers are in the toilet.

So...Well enough as America can be during a Republican presidency, I guess? I'm just rolling my eyes at all the heterosexuals going "I can't believe the US government would actively ignore a pandemic killing thousands of its own citizens :<".
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Because they are far more capable of judging what racism is then corporate sheeple . Your words have absolutely no value to me.

Trump was the Ultimate Fuck you to the globalist astablishment in years and thats enough reason to support him.
    ROFLMAO you are pretty much proving my point you basically said I don't care that he is a racist (not addressing the shit he is doing) I support him anyways.

7+ Year Old Account

Trump is a globalist. He’s fucking your life, cuck.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-07-08 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Trump gave the globalist establishment billions of dollars. Or is it trillions? All that money is so poorly accounted for its hard to tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually it’s going pretty well.

https://www.businessinsider.com/13-c...-so-far-2020-6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump is a globalist. He’s fucking your life, cuck.
    Imagine getting cucked by a reality TV star, lol.

Like it's not even the sexy kind of grift a la the Music Man, it's just a grody old man with orange leather skin dogwhistling over Twitter. Trump's an idiot's idea of what a rich person looks like, honestly.

Absolutely! I love tragicomedy. Can't wait to learn more about Mars (of which the Moon is a part), and Belgium is my favorite city as well. Also looking forward to see him threaten to glass the DPRK and then exchange love letters with Rocket Man. On a more serious but not any less tragicomedic note, he's a great source of entertainment and club talk for us in the Old Continent. Makes our leaders look almost decent, too, and that's no small feat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Well, public opinions has been turned against the police for the most part, Reconstruction 2.0 looks to be gearing up nicely, and your lordship's poll numbers are in the toilet.

So...Well enough as America can be during a Republican presidency, I guess? I'm just rolling my eyes at all the heterosexuals going "I can't believe the US government would actively ignore a pandemic killing thousands of its own citizens :<".
    Well November will be a bitter motnh for you for sure. Also, the Coronavirus? i like it when idiots remove themselves from the gene pool and the riots definitely spread the coronavirus more.