Dragonmaw orc skin soon? (New build)

So in the new Alpha build they've datamined two new eyes styles for the female orcs. Here they are:

They look like Dragonmaw eyes, don't they? Is this a hint? What do you think?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Blackrock Mag'har Eyes too

I mean, if Mag'har Orcs can have those eyes, normal Orcs should be able to, right? And it works for Dragonmaw too!

And in the end it's weird that any orc has those eyes because those aren't Blackrock eyes, those are Blackhand's.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    When you zoom in on characters from WoW, you realize how fucking dogshit they actually look, jesus this is hideous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    I would absolutely love grey skin, also glowing red eyes, get that Gul'dan look.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

It's the Mag'har Blackrock eyes. Stiven just forgot to toggle the "include NPC eyes" option off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Looks like Blackrock Mag'har Eyes too

I mean, if Mag'har Orcs can have those eyes, normal Orcs should be able to, right? And it works for Dragonmaw too!

And in the end it's weird that any orc has those eyes because those aren't Blackrock eyes, those are Blackhand's.
    They may be weird, but I really love those eyes. Makes Blackrock Orcs look really cool.

I want grey skin hahaha

Please Blizzard, listen to us, we want Dragonmaw orcs! <3

I was wrong about the Blackrock eyes. I mean, they're definitely the Mag'har Blackrock eyes, but they are enabled in the WoWhead Dressing Room without toggling NPC options.

That means that in the current build, they are actually a player option, because the WoWhead dressing room takes from the alpha client's info. Might be an oversight/error, might be intentional.