Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Steamscale Incinerator as a gift in their Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge prior to July 20, 2020.
    Well I am still awaiting my mount then, or Blizzard are slowly rolling them out
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-07-09 at 06:21 PM.

And people that buy their game time without a sub get fucked again, nice one blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    I stopped bothering to click on them but that sounds very unlike his usual whiny rants. Maybe he's changing which would be a good thing.
    I wouldn't go that far, but maybe his rage boner for wow has somewhat subsided.

Hmm, my sub runs out in 9 days, and I've no intention of hitting another 6 months before Shadowlands comes out. I wonder if I'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    nobody seems to have a problem when ffxiv add mounts to the store
    No one plays ffxiv

Another mount re-skin with nothing special to it. It's not a flying two or three seat like I've hoped, offers no vendors. Put the Reins of the Brutosaur up as a 6 month subscription commitment bonus, and I'll do it in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I'll just keep paying $15 a month as is with the freedom to cancel whenever I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiznart View Post
    Yeah its the "whales" that want to save money by buying a 6 month sub instead of paying a couple extra dollars each month. Whales would be the ones buying the stuff from the cash shop.

In game purchases help supplement the number of required subs to stay profitable. I'd rather have a couple store mounts I get for free because I sub then for the game to go in maintenance mode sooner.
    Because my Guild is full of these Whales, In fact we have a bunch of people now who bought the last 6 month mount and they managed to barely be on before disappearing..

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    No one plays ffxiv
    According to these forums, no one plays WoW any more either lol
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been following Shadowlands news closely. So I don't know if there's a release date confirmed. But if not, I guess this pretty much confirms November/December release date.
    They want to keep people subbing for the next 5-6 months.

This could have been a Mechagon reward. But valuing your customers means charging them extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    According to these forums, no one plays WoW any more either lol
    We're all bots, you're the only human.

beep boop
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Because my Guild is full of these Whales, In fact we have a bunch of people now who bought the last 6 month mount and they managed to barely be on before disappearing..
    If they bought the last mount they should get this one for free as well as Blizzard releases these less than 6 months apart. If they seriously did so and didn't just buy it from the shop then they should end up getting 2 mounts which would be worth 50$. Sure its not the 77 bucks a 6 month sub costs but if they even played a little bit during that time to keep current it would be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but maybe his rage boner for wow has somewhat subsided.
    You can buy it separately in game store

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be subbing early I guess. Was going to wait until the pre-patch, but I might just resub the last day of this promo. It's not that I think it's a cool mount nor do I collect mounts (don't even have the 150 achievement) but I have the last 3 6 month sub mounts they've released and I have an irrational belief that I need to have this one.

ahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhah! fk you guys

Fill Booby Koktits pockets

Get them numbers up so on next earning call everything is great. "up in all areas" ... "expected decline" derpppps

How about a promotional fundraiser where yall sell this shit to the sheeple and the money goes to the displaced developers and social media workers that were one shot by the blizzard overlords.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands 9/11 release date confirmed. But 4th promotion during 1 expansion? Guess King! managers leaked into blizzard.
    Inb4 blizzard trademarks very word "blizzard" as King did with saga.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    lmao. This is what, the 4th "6 month" promotion? good god.
    third, i got it for free when logging in, nice surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Lmao, they're doing it again.
    "Giving away mounts to free for players who are subbed to the game AGAIN"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Now that's a mount. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    third, i got it for free when logging in, nice surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

"
    G̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶A̶G̶A̶I̶N̶"
    "Making it look good for shareholders"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I like the look of it, I absolutely hope that we can use the paint system on mechagon to get custom colors like the kitty.
    that would be cool.
    not hapepning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    "Making it look good for shareholders"
    "The game is perfect, amazing blizz did an amazing job at making the perfect expansion with 11.0"

Laqweeta: "Lol they just did it to look good for shareholders"
    Grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content