Thread: You’re dead.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You’re dead.

Hold on relax yes you’re dead. But everything else is ok. There is an afterlife you see all your loved ones no pain not time etc.

So the question is if you’re dead this is the afterlife. After being with loved ones.

What’s the first thing you want to do?

See a George Carlin/Rocha Pryor stand up routine.

See the John Lennon concert.

Watch a John Belushi Film.

You get the idea. What would be something you’d like to see or do for fun?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, the super AI strikes back...

Ok, if i was dead the first thing i would do would be asking JRR Tolkien who the hell is Tom Bombadil?

Then i would ask Stephan Hawking, if time didn't existed before the Big Bang, how the hell was time for a phisical event to exist?

Ask David Bowie and Lou Reed to play some music.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I would do the exact same thing in real life as an after life.

If you're saying I have magical powers in an afterlife then I guess the first thing I would do is explore space and other planets. If I'm invulnerable I'd like to skydive into Jupiter or Neptune and feel what it's like to fall through the various layers of the atmosphere.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-08 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explore the universe for the rest of eternity.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think “A/S/L... what do you do for fun?”... is a solid opener in the after life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Explore the universe for the rest of eternity.
    Your first step is infinite... that’s kinda funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Ask David Bowie and Lou Reed to play some music.
    That’s when you realize you are in hell...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I only just learnt I'm dead and I'm on MMO-Champ. This is the sickest Hell anyone could have imagined.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If there is no time I wouldn't see anyone since everything would be nothing.

Floating down an endless river in a comfy inner tube.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I would do the exact same thing in real life as an after life.

If you're saying I have magical powers in an afterlife then I guess the first thing I would do is explore space and other planets. If I'm invulnerable I'd like to skydive into Jupiter or Neptune and feel what it's like to fall through the various layers of the atmosphere.
    Pitch blackness with occasional lightning strikes

Last edited by smityx; 2020-07-08 at 09:24 PM.

Knowledge. I'd want to know all the secrets of the universe and what the fuck kind of mumbo-jumbo the soul is made out of, what kind of effect tethers it to the body and why some sicko is collecting them in the afterlife. I'd also be curious what I get to do in the afterlife, fucking seems rather pointless now, so that is one of the main driving foces of humanity out of the way..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I want to know how the afterlive works. If I can do anything I want and see shows from whoever I want, it implies that the artist giving the show is not real.

But if he is not real, is the family I caught up with even real? So in the end I would feel like i'm in a matrix of sorts. Fake and lonely for me.

If it does have a society and rules etc, I dont know. Try new things but its hard to specify what, as I don't know what happens there.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thing? Praise the Lord ( Creator ). Second, see the loved ones that have been separated from me while I was still alive on the earth.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the question supposed to be "what would you do if you were a ghost?" because otherwise, I don't really understand the question. You're dead but somehow have godly powers and can transcend time and space. That sounds far superior to living if your only restriction is you can't interact with the living since the dead far outnumber the living. To answer the question, with infinite time and the ability to go anywhere, I would obviously do infinite things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Yay, the super AI strikes back...

Ok, if i was dead the first thing i would do would be asking JRR Tolkien who the hell is Tom Bombadil?
    FWIW, it's best to understand Lord of the Rings and particularly the Silmarilion not just as a story, per se. That's the surface layer. What Tolkien was trying to achieve by writing it was to preserve and re-form Celtic and Teutonic mythological tropes and stories into a modern format that would be accessible and memorable to a modern audience. Aragorn is the Forgotten and Newfound King, like Arthur, for instance. Elves and dwarves should go without saying.

And laying that baseline, Tom Bombadil is the Green Man, basically. At least, some aspects. He exists because Tolkien needed to shoehorn that stuff in there somewhere, even if it didn't really fit that well.

Back to the topic; is all of history open to me? Because there's, like, a ton of history I'd love a chance to witness directly. See the Pyramids being built, figure out who Jack the Ripper really was, see what really happened on the Mary Celeste. Tons of unanswered questions to figure out. For a start.

Hold on relax yes you’re dead. But everything else is ok. There is an afterlife you see all your loved ones no pain not time etc.

So the question is if you’re dead this is the afterlife. After being with loved ones.

See a George Carlin/Rocha Pryor stand up routine.

See the John Lennon concert.

Watch a John Belushi Film.

i would be soooooo dissapointed that i didnt isekai ^^

then i would just chill :P:P:P:P

If there is no time, then everything happens instantly. So it doesn't matter what I do first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    If there is no time, then everything happens instantly. So it doesn't matter what I do first.
    If there is no time, everything happens for ever.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi