View Poll Results: Do you watch TV regularly?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Yes

1 20.00%
  • Sometimes

1 20.00%
  • Don't have cable anymore

3 60.00%

Do you still watch cable TV?

I haven't watched TV in months. Well the regular cable TV.

Between video games, Netflix, and Internet stuff, my free time is full.

There is nothing on regular TV for me. Nothing on TV but a shit ton of comercials, and endless reruns of old shows. Some of the actors in those shows are long dead, yet they're still on TV.

And the news is partisan as fuck. There is no news network that doesn't lie and skew the information in such ways as to serve the political party they support. MSM is fucking disgusting, which is why I get my news from Youtube commentators.

Do you still watch TV regularly?

No. Most of the shows I'd watch on TV are now freely available on YouTube.

Cable TV, while having its own charm and nostalgia, is not something I have personally used in years. I turned my TV screen into a second monitor and simply use it for youtube, netflix and movies. Unlike TV, I don't have to deal with unwanted commercials, I choose what, when and where I watch stuff, and I can pause whenever I need to.

I just use Netflix, Prime, Disney+ or Youtube.
    I had to argue with Comcast to get internet only. They REALLY wanted me to have cable and a cable box. Now I pay only $60 a month for 700mbps!

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    And the news is partisan as fuck. There is no news network that doesn't lie and skew the information in such ways as to serve the political party they support. MSM is fucking disgusting, which is why I get my news from Youtube commentators.

Do you still watch TV regularly?
    i agree and no one knows that these stations are all owned by the same company, sinclair broadcasting
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Five posts in, and two posts already about media and political agendas, on both sides of the aisle! This isn't the appropriate subforum for that, and there's been numerous threads like this already in the past few months: for that reason, this is closed.