Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    The book is mostly filler/lore fluff. I don't mean that in a bad way. The vast majority of the book was about relationships between characters. Shaw/Fairwind. Talinja/Zappy Boi. Aunduin and his internal turmoil. Reestablishing Jaina as as as middle of the road work with the Horde character. Setting up the conflict of Void vs Light and how neither is good or bad.

Some of this will be rehashed via quests come SL but a lot of what the book was would be pretty impossible to do in game.
    Not impossible, per se; but probably pretty boring in the context of a video game. The bulk of Shadows Rising is expository in nature, where it isn't character or world-building. I could see some of the set-pieces being translatable to the game, but probably only somewhere near 5%.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

3+ Year Old Account
    kinda necro but did I see it right? the Horde were allowed fare in Stromgarde Harbor when their current king is a massive xenophobe
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.