Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Jurassic Park. Although I didn't buy the cassette till 1995.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I didn't watch movies much when I was a kid, for some reason I was scared... mostly spent watching Chip n' Dale, Duck Tales, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry and TMNT.

Goonies. Tommy Boy. Happy Gilmoore.

I still watch them.

Watched Spider-Man(Tobey-man) at the cinemas 3 times when I was 14, then some more on dvd later on. Still one of my top 3 Super-hero movies(Spider-Man 2 and The Dark Knight on 2nd and 1st)

Jurassic Park and the old Star Wars movies was the theme of my childhood as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    That one Rugrats movie with the opening scene that parodies the opening scene of The Godfather.
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    We're Back! (Dinosaur movie)
    Balto
    A Goofy Movie 1 & 2
    That Tom & Jerry movie where they go to Tibet with the girl.
    I remember always liking Olive the Other Reindeer when it would come on around Christmas.

One time I watched Sami Rami's Spiderman on loop for an entire day (while doing other things).
    I remember being scared of Hocus Pocus when I was really young.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was really young (5 - 10 years old) I would say Watership Down, American Tale, Land Before Time and The Rescuers, Ghostbusters, and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (1990), Jurassic Park.

In my early teen years (11 - 14): Dragonheart, Braveheart, Toy Story, Independence Day, Mask, Starship Troopers.

I think I have them all down :P

The Evil Dead..Haahhaa...

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to the Future.
    On Betamax.

Back to the future!

The Secret of Nimh. I watched it a few months ago for the first time since I was a kid to see how it holds up. It absolutely does.

King Kong.

3+ Year Old Account
    Twister and Independence Day

Youngblood (the hockey movie with Rob Lowe and Patrick Swayze) and Braveheart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer
    I remember when it came in theaters. I took a date. It was my mom. I was 7, plus was the only way I was allowed to see it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original Star Wars Trilogy, The Neverending Story, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Jurassic Park, The Land Before Time, An American Tail and Swiss Family Robinson are ones that stick out to me. Giving me nostalgia just thinking about it.

Edit: Milo and Otis as well
    Last edited by Phaelia; 2020-08-05 at 02:48 PM.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner