Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 9.1 Raid [Spoilers]

Take it with a grain of salt, but my source is good.

After the patch 9.1 raid (Unknown, just that Kel'Thuzad turns evil and is the final boss) a cinematic where Kael'Thas Sunstrider, Jaina Proudmoore and Baroness Vashj speak to Kel'Thuzad's human form plays.

Kael'Thas asks Kel'Thuzad where they can find souls powerful enough aid them in their battle against the Jailer. Kel'Thuzad speaks of the soul chamber in Torghast. "Even... He... Is there." to which Kael'Thas turns to Jaina with a look of horror. The cinematic ends with Kel'Thuzad saying "His soul is the only one powerful enough to aid you." A close up of Jaina, who says "At what cost..." End of cinematic.

"He" obviously meaning Arthas.

Judging from the cinematic, the raid takes place in Maldraxxus. There is a lot of green-goo and such in the background. It's definitely not Naxxramas though.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-07-23 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Source: Trust me, my uncle works at nintendo.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

OP I'm about to take a YUGE steaming fucking dump all over your shit thread.

Here we go.

*HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG* *SPLOOT*

Ahhh, much better.

I would love another naxx tbh. Just super duper easy this time, gotta keep that difficulty down. And we need more!

11.2: Naxxramas is back! As a 5-man dungeon, heroic and mythic mode excluded, only normal difficulty!

14.1.2: Naxxramas is back, again! Kel'Thuzad will now wait for you when you log in. He will deliver your selected items himself.

Kel'thuzad is probably a megadungeon boss or a raid boss but this thread is still bullshit.

I really don't understand how people can type out fanfic with confidence and press send.

Source: I had sushi from a gas station near Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed, my sister's husband works at Blizzard, just called him and he said it's all true!

KT for new lich king!

5+ Year Old Account
    Also why would Arthas' soul even be that much big of a deal? Without the Helm of Domination and Frostmourne he is just a average fucking human.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, and I think this is the logical way to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Also why would Arthas' soul even be that much big of a deal? Without the Helm of Domination and Frostmourne he is just a average fucking human.
    Was a formidable Death Knight even before the Helm was on, so its also true that he saw whatever Bolvar saw as well. He had the same access to the Shadowlands.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by intothemaw View Post
    Kel'Thuzad turns evil
    Way to kill your thread in the second sentence.

"Kelthuzad turns evil", wtf are you talking about, he has always been evil. He literally orchestrated the fall of his own kingdom.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "Kelthuzad turns evil", wtf are you talking about, he has always been evil. He literally orchestrated the fall of his own kingdom.
    He's been both an antagonist and evil literally every single time we met him in WoW, too. Including SL in 9.0.

I could buy him being in the 9.1 raid. But turn evil? He'd have to turn not-evil first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intothemaw View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, but my source is good.

After the patch 9.1 raid (Unknown, just that Kel'Thuzad turns evil and is the final boss) a cinematic where Kael'Thas Sunstrider, Jaina Proudmoore and Baroness Vashj speak to Kel'Thuzad's human form plays.

Kael'Thas asks Kel'Thuzad where they can find souls powerful enough aid them in their battle against the Jailer. Kel'Thuzad speaks of the soul chamber in Torghast. "Even... He... Is there." to which Kael'Thas turns to Jaina with a look of horror. The cinematic ends with Kel'Thuzad saying "His soul is the only one powerful enough to aid you." A close up of Jaina, who says "At what cost..." End of cinematic.

"He" obviously meaning Arthas.

Judging from the cinematic, the raid takes place in Maldraxxus. There is a lot of green-goo and such in the background. It's definitely not Naxxramas though.
    People like you is why i lose more and more faith in my fellow humanbeings, people like u dont dont take their meds
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He's been both an antagonist and evil literally every single time we met him in WoW, too. Including SL in 9.0.

I could buy him being in the 9.1 raid. But turn evil? He'd have to turn not-evil first.
    Maybe he meant extremely evil this time.

I mean, he said his source was good, give him a break!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Because he's popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys i know what the next raid is going to be but i cant tell you who told me and how i know

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting