Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Considering that Loas don't die, especially one that is the Loa of Death and is working for the Jailer, it was a good choice by Bwonsamdi.
    loas can die. Mam'toth used his spirit to destroy his temple which meant he can't ever come back
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So bwosandi was indeed a mortal troll who raise to become a loa, not surprised by kinda disappointing, wish sen'jin appeared here somehow to further explain all of this.

So without muezala(i mean with his dead) Bwosandi take over his domain, power and portfolio?
    Wasn't stated that Bwosandi was there before the troll and only took the form of a troll to be more familiar to them ?

Oh great, another retcon. So he didn't predate the Trolls at all. Blizzard writers couldn't be consistent to save their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    loas can die. Mam'toth used his spirit to destroy his temple which meant he can't ever come back
    As we are learning, anima is extremely important. All loas can reborn, Mam'toth might used all his anima to destroy the temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Blizz seems to have waffled on this since I'm hearing he's mentioned in a pod in ardenweald? But no screenshots yet so can't say for sure

Also, Night Warrior stuff

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...poilers/591169

More inside link
    Twas brillig

Who is the Dark God? Sargeras? He is known as the Dark Titan and the Dark One, but not the Dark God. So is the Dark God a Void Lord or an Old God?

Oh nevermind, I just checked the link and it is an Old God, only in their world they are known as Dark Gods. The Dark God of that world sounds so cool wtf, he literally started an endless war that ravaged the planet for many generations. N'Zoth looks like a virgin in comparison.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-07-23 at 09:41 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Who is the Dark God? Sargeras? He is known as the Dark Titan and the Dark One, but not the Dark God. So is the Dark God a Void Lord or an Old God?

Oh nevermind, I just checked the link and it is an Old God, only in their world they are known as Dark Gods. The Dark God of that world sounds so cool wtf, he literally started an endless war that ravaged the planet for many generations. N'Zoth looks like a virgin in comparison.
    Well Azeroth got slammed by FIVE old gods who fought each other while Fyzandi only got hit by one

Edit: Plus Nzoth and others got stomped by Titans
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Another fine example of ruining things by removing the mystery with a boring explanation.
    Pretty much this expansion in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Well Azeroth got slammed by FIVE old gods who fought each other while Fyzandi only got hit by one

Does it say anywhere that it was only one Dark God? For all we know there were multiple Dark Gods in that world, but the mortals discovered only one.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

you mean Titan Keepers.

only Y'shaarj was killed by a Titan.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, the more you hear about the Night Warrior the more Nathanos surviving that fight is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    by the way, the more you hear about the Night Warrior the more Nathanos surviving that fight is idiotic.
    I think it's increasingly likely that Tyrande will kill him in prepatch, in response to annoyance that he was allowed to live through BFA for story reasons.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm....not the only one who likes the idea of Bwonsamdi being a former Mueh'zala Priest right?

It's one of many things I've had a headcanon about for a while, the others being Bwonsamdi being a Womanizer, Mueh'zala being his boss and even the Winter Queen not trusting them.

Yeeeeah... I guess I think like a Blizzard writer then. Oh sh*t
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

5+ Year Old Account
    you mean Titan Keepers.

- - - Updated - - -

Power levels are very fluid in the WarCraft universe. They fluctuate as the plot demands it.

3+ Year Old Account

And all five of those Old Gods are dead now right? I thought Azeroth would be doomed if they were destroyed
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    But but but VAL'KYR POOOWAAAS!

Formerly known as Arafal

Initially I wanted to make a joke about Tyrande, but if you read the dialogue further it's explained that the Dark God was killed by the Night Warrior and OTHER CHAMPIONS from that world, so it wasn't only Elune's power that destroyed him. Even so, Tyrande is weak asf.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, Dark God's plot is cool. It's nice to see that if an Old God were to crash on Azeroth again, it would be a similar case to all the RPG plots about gigantic dark monsters crash-landing, making craters and corrupting everything.
    you mean Titan Keepers.

It's obvious that he meant the forces associated with Titans (the Pantheon and the Titanforged).

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I tend to think of the beings from worlds where Titan World-Souls reside, or worlds touched by the influence of the Titans, as supercharged out of the gate. If an Old God came to a more or less "normal" world and rose to power, the denizens of that world might have a comparatively more difficult time fighting it. Being touched by the Titan Azeroth is likely what has enabled the denizens of Azeroth to fend off not only the Legion's might multiple times, but also enabled them to defeat four Old Gods and rid their world of infestation once and for all.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Power levels are very fluid in the WarCraft universe. They fluctuate as the plot demands it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    But but but VAL'KYR POOOWAAAS!
    the more you learn, less interested you are in this greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Initially I wanted to make a joke about Tyrande, but if you read the dialogue further it's explained that the Dark God was killed by the Night Warrior and OTHER CHAMPIONS from that world, so it wasn't only Elune's power that destroyed him. Even so, Tyrande is weak asf.
    oh Ik.

still dumb asf and makes no sense but it's to be expected ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thinking about it again (and looking at the other posts), Night Warrior Thiernax was powerful enough to kill an Old God, but Night Warrior Tyrande couldn't even properly deal with a undead hunter and an angel.

It's bullshit.