Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    But still he got problems with his shamanistic powers, he stand fainted actually.

On other hands. I don't think Elune is deeply connected only to Night Elves. If you saw that lame Ardenweald covenant chapter campaign, you know what i mean.
    Elune is a god worshipped on multiple planets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Elune is a god worshipped on multiple planets.
    Exactly that i mean. And this open several questions actually about Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Exactly that i mean. And this open several questions actually about Elune.
    How so? Her connection to the naaru did, but this hardly changed a thing about her.

Twas brillig

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    That's a nice little detail
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Which draenei would come from Azeroth? They only crash-landed on Azeroth like 6 years ago.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Hmmmm, I wonder if Anduin could break after being tortured in Torghast for what may be relative eons for him. Perhaps we may even see the first of a possible future:

Personally i hope not.

I want to have a steady leadership in the alliance without having the stormwind king either lost/killed or corrupted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Which draenei would come from Azeroth? They only crash-landed on Azeroth like 6 years ago.
    8 years to be exact.

No Draenei adventurer is young enough to be born on Azeroth, but they have still lived there for almost a decade. You wouldn't call a place home after living there for 8 years?

just because they just crash landed a few years ago, doesn't mean a draenei couldn' consider Azeroth home.

So I'm gonna meme this into existence. Feel free to repost everywhere

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Discussion on Story Forums makes it sound like he's not 100% back to his old self but he's got some magic.
    he used some powers back in legion too, but the connection with the elements is severed, he will not get better if he keeps running

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    since copying their own thing with mop->bfa didn't work, they are going for another route, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    8 years to be exact.

No Draenei adventurer is young enough to be born on Azeroth, but they have still lived there for almost a decade. You wouldn't call a place home after living there for 8 years?
    No? You don't get to decide from which place you originate from.

Still holding out hope that Jailer and Sylvanas are the good guys while everyone else are the villains, are you? It's kind of adorable.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-08-03 at 04:04 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Still holding out hope that Jailer and Sylvanas are the good guys while everyone else are the villains, are you? It's kind of adorable.
    No, whomever mentioned Sylvanas anywhere? Two wrongs don't make a right, silly. She lives in your head rent free. I have absolutely no qualms about her being an evil bitch. I don't need her to be good to love her. Of course I'd prefer if my favourite character came out on top but that's the thing with favourite characters.

No, whomever mentioned Sylvanas anywhere? Two wrongs don't make a right, silly. She lives in your head rent free. I have absolutely no qualms about her being an evil bitch. I don't need her to be good to love her. Of course I'd prefer if my favourite character came out on top but that's the thing with favourite characters.
    Sure, that's why you made an entire meme about the Arbiter being an evil villain with no redeeming trait despite having 0 evidence of that.

7+ Year Old Account
    No? You don't get to decide from which place you originate from.
    But you do get to decide which place you call home.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    no it doesn't make sense, beard doesn't help character development.
    Huh? We were just saying that since that comic takes place in the future with the aged-looking Anduin on a crusade against the Void, if Anduin comes out of the Shadowlands aged, it would match up with a probable Light vs. Dark expansion in 10.0.

Sure, that's why you made an entire meme about the Arbiter being an evil villain with no redeeming trait at all.
    Emphasis on "meme" aka not to be taken seriously. "an evil villain with no redeeming trait"- your words not mine. If you consider that a bad thing that's your problem. I find Makyrs from Doom and denizens of Oribos fascinating. Arbiter and her subjects have a mysterious, almost omnious aura about them. I find speculating about them and their origins very fun, I don't think that the idea that they could be less benevolent than they appear is such an outrageous thing to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    But you do get to decide which place you call home.
    But not from which place you originate, which is, you know, the thing you have to tell to that dude.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317230/...oilers?webhook

Uther questline with Kyrians, not sure what they're trying to build up to here.
    Twas brillig

The new Bastion spoilers suggest what we figured already namely that Bastion will be neutered in regards to their self-mastery gimmick in terms of learning about the value of individual experience, turning them into a less edgy Necrolords. It'd all be so tiresome if we didn't know this from Day 1.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.