Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah i think you are right, will probably be 100% genestealers or chaos maps like you said. Would have been awesome though.
    I think next will be a chaos map and they reuse the beastman, GW also just released a few month ago new 40k Beastman.
    Since they have the models already in Vermintide 2 its a easy job to convert them to 40k (they did the same with the chaos spawn).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    This is very apparent with the improved talent tree and there are people STILL saying Vet is too difficult to play. Like bruh, I can do the keystone-less builds now even more effectively and consistently still be the most useful player on the team. Doing it with mediocre or subpar weapons, at that.

Quick play Auric T5 is how I fund my weapon crafting. I don't play specific missions anymore because the bonuses are so insanely prominent to doing varied builds. But I agree the amount you use is disproportionate to the amount you find.
    Vet is insanely strong now, it's going to get nerfed at this point. I can get capstone, with all the "combat ability gives you 20% ranged/10% ranged&melee/20% melee damage for 10 seconds". That along with shouts short cool down and easily one shotting damn near all elites and its basically permanent 30% damage with massive toughness. Not to mention with a weakspot build you are downing monstrosities with little ammo with crit weapons. All my Auric5 games have become just vets again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    After getting Psyker and Veteran to 30, im now levelling an ogryn

Now I get why they are so big. They have to carry the whole team.

Someone goes down? Ogryn brushes off attacks while helping them
    Someone is surrounded? Ogryn AoEs the kark out of enemies
    Rager incoming? Ogryn punches the heretic and follows up with knife attacks
    I love my Oggryn boi. But you will notice, especially in T4 and T5 if your team is doing their job because you have less cover and everything will shoot you, just because you are the only target. I sometimes have to remind people to take out shooters, or I'll just play gungryn and do it myself and snag all the ammo. Shieldgryn works well too in similar situations.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I love my Oggryn boi. But you will notice, especially in T4 and T5 if your team is doing their job because you have less cover and everything will shoot you, just because you are the only target. I sometimes have to remind people to take out shooters, or I'll just play gungryn and do it myself and snag all the ammo. Shieldgryn works well too in similar situations.
    People wonder why Ogryn run shields often, and it's so they can actually do something if nothing but gunners are around and no one is taking them out lmao. It's so disheartening to play Ogryn, wanting to use your fancy shovels only to get shot up with no protection rofl. Doesn't always happen in T5 Auric but it's annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post

Gungryn is the closest i'll ever get to having an ork going dakka
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    People wonder why Ogryn run shields often, and it's so they can actually do something if nothing but gunners are around and no one is taking them out lmao. It's so disheartening to play Ogryn, wanting to use your fancy shovels only to get shot up with no protection rofl. Doesn't always happen in T5 Auric but it's annoying.
    It's true, you need to recognize very quickly how the team is playing and adjust. Sometimes you just can't be aggressive and have to turn every fight into a choke point hold, and sometimes you do get to play aggressive with good players. Ogryn require a surprising amount of perception to play for being "big guy smash" class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Gungryn is the closest i'll ever get to having an ork going dakka
    I enjoy a bunch of Gungryn builds, but shotgun, grenade launcher, and grenade gauntlet are fun with a general gungryn build.

Do you hear the voices too?

Twins hardmode done, what a fight hope they do more events like this.

I've come to the conclusion I cannot play Ogryn and I hate everything about that class. No fault of the class, it's great and I love having a Brogryn on my team, but I cannot make sense of how it's to be played and dislike what I've played very strongly. Mine is at 22 but I doubt I'll finish getting to 30 unless I really want that penance for some reason.

Granted my zealot is 30 with decent gear (did just make an almost really good heavy evis I need to test, 380 roll but no T4 blessings because Hadron hates us), but the ability to more quickly move around, dancing through hordes to get to the specials, quickly going to blunt a horde creeping up from the side before returning to keep the crushers and maulers occupied for ranged characters to quickly mop up, still soaking hits because your toughness regeneration is super strong.

I like Psyker and Vet as well, found a few builds on each that are fun and that I'm at least decent with. But my Zealot on Heresy with HISG active and the like, slicing and dicing heretics with my MK II heavy evis? (not a fan of the new one yet) Yeah, that's my happy place.

Now just waiting for Fatshark to let us know what's in the plans for this year. Really hoping now that they've shipped Xbox and the game is "fixed" they can start banging out content and DLC drops and whatnot.

After months of grumbling, communication!

https://www.playdarktide.com/news/pa...ate-april-2024

Penance overhaul coming at the "end of April", lots more challenges and a ton of earnable cosmetics, updated UI, new bombthrower enemy, and some other new bits. AND PERSONALITY RECUSTOMIZATION YES THANK GOODNESS.

A bit disappointing there aren't maps or weapons announced, but the last update in December brought a few of those so I guess it's fair that this update focuses on systems and other bits.

This continues to be a frustrating game to enjoy with how Fatshark handles support and comms.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    After months of grumbling, communication!

https://www.playdarktide.com/news/pa...ate-april-2024

Penance overhaul coming at the "end of April", lots more challenges and a ton of earnable cosmetics, updated UI, new bombthrower enemy, and some other new bits. AND PERSONALITY RECUSTOMIZATION YES THANK GOODNESS.

A bit disappointing there aren't maps or weapons announced, but the last update in December brought a few of those so I guess it's fair that this update focuses on systems and other bits.

This continues to be a frustrating game to enjoy with how Fatshark handles support and comms.
    Yeah cant wait for this been a while since i touched it. I hope many of those new penances are earned retroactively like if you have already killed said number of guys for one it should pop instead of having to do that again.

Hope they are working on new classes too like ad mech and new maps perhaps a chaos waste like mode too and my favorite a new faction to murder i think that add most replayability.